Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Hey Girls!

Jessica

Joined 30-Jan-12

13-Jul-12 8:14 pm

I'm a stay at home Mommy to my sweet  2 year old Son Wyatt. DH and I are trying for baby #2 in October. Would love to sway for a girl this time. But, If it's a boy I know it's Gods will for me to have 2 boys. :)  

??Did anyone use the chinese gender chart in their sway? There are so many different charts w/ different predictions. Even when I tried with lunar age??

thanks!

Joined 5-Dec-10

17-Jul-12 12:59 am

As I know, there is only one and only one chinese gender birth chart. People copied the chart from site to site, so you can find many versions. I have used this baby prediction chart for years, as it has been correct most of the time. You can check the accuracy rate of the chart here.

Jessica

Joined 30-Jan-12

17-Jul-12 8:07 pm

Thanks so much. It was correct for my boy. Now I just need to decide to use this chart for ttc or use the labor of love chart that was wrong for my boy. but, the labor of love chart is correct for a lot of the women on here.Whats your thoughts?

Joined 5-Dec-10

17-Jul-12 10:54 pm

If you look at both charts carefully, they are the same! They just put the months and the ages in opposite axis.

For me, I am using the western version of the chinese gender charts at http://www.chinesegenderchart.info/western-gender-chart.html, as all the lunar conversions had already done for you.  

Page: of 1