Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

I'm afraid I'm going to do the TBM wong!

Joined 6-Jul-12

Top Poster
9-Jul-12 10:19 pm
I know there are explanations on here of how to do it, but I'm afraid I'm going to end up killing all the sperm. Do you just add a tiny bit to the sperm at a time until you reach the correct PH? Also, I think we plan on FR because we have sex a lot, lol, and DH prefers not to abstsin for 7+ days. If we are doing FR and I do accidentally ruin the sperm, can I have him release again and try again right away?

Baby Bear Boy 2002 Baby Bear Boy 2007 Heartbroken 2007 Heartbroken 2012 Heartbroken 2013 and according to MaterniT21 blood test, we have having a  due 8-11-2014! Just waiting for it to be confirmed on ultrasound before completely believing it!  

Joined 26-Feb-12

Top Poster
10-Jul-12 11:24 pm

If you have a microscope you can check a drop on a slide after adding a few drops of lime to see if any sperm are still moving.  You want to see circle swimmers because those are supposed to be mostly girls.  Yes, you could have DH release again and try again if you kill them all.  That would probably be good because his overall count the second time would be much lower and low sperm count sways girl.  Good luck!!!

Baby Bear BoyBaby Bear BoyBaby Bear BoyHeartbroken+    PrayBaby Bear Girl

Joined 6-Jul-12

Top Poster
11-Jul-12 10:05 am
Thanks! I'm going to have to get a microscope. Do you know if TBM is usually better than just douching?

Baby Bear Boy 2002 Baby Bear Boy 2007 Heartbroken 2007 Heartbroken 2012 Heartbroken 2013 and according to MaterniT21 blood test, we have having a  due 8-11-2014! Just waiting for it to be confirmed on ultrasound before completely believing it!  

Page: of 1