Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Does this gender shot look odd??

Joined 9-Jul-12

9-Jul-12 7:53 pm

http://s1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg592/linzay55/

Anyone else that has an ultrasound pic that looks similar please post!!

Time to move on from my D

Joined 11-May-11

Top Poster
10-Jul-12 12:36 am

I think it looks a little bit like mine, I am having a boy. 

They both have the lines, but obviously they both stick out way too far to be a girl. Lol

I wish you could make your picture bigger so it was easier to see. 

Here is my 20+1 wk shot. 

Full-size image

DH Baby Boy 40  

ME Baby Girl 33,  married since 2002 Hearts

ColeBaby Bear Boy 2004     CaidenBaby Bear Boy 2006       KodyBaby Bear Boy 2011    JaceBaby Bear Boy 2012  My UNplanned home birth baby...  

"Boys are meant for kisses and hugs, For watching rainbows and catching bugs, For sharing all of your favorite things, For books to read and songs to sing.  Blue jeans and trucks, scrapes on his knees, Running in the Dirt, and being a tease. Making a face, and build and destroy. There's nothing like just being a BOY!" ????

Joined 9-Jul-12

10-Jul-12 8:09 am
I'll try posting it and maybe it will be bigger

Joined 9-Jul-12

10-Jul-12 8:11 am

It looks like he has balls but its from a 19 week ultrasound which then it can't be. I wish I would of got a different angle because the one I have looks weird. There is something sticking out but there are like three skinny things sticking out. Every other boy ultrasound just has one bluge.

Time to move on from my D

Joined 11-May-11

Top Poster
10-Jul-12 2:03 pm

Hmmm... pic is still really hard to see, but mayyybe it could be a girl with a prominent clitoris?    I am confused on this one too!  Embarrassed

Bumping for a tech for ya!   Good Luck! 

DH Baby Boy 40  

ME Baby Girl 33,  married since 2002 Hearts

ColeBaby Bear Boy 2004     CaidenBaby Bear Boy 2006       KodyBaby Bear Boy 2011    JaceBaby Bear Boy 2012  My UNplanned home birth baby...  

"Boys are meant for kisses and hugs, For watching rainbows and catching bugs, For sharing all of your favorite things, For books to read and songs to sing.  Blue jeans and trucks, scrapes on his knees, Running in the Dirt, and being a tease. Making a face, and build and destroy. There's nothing like just being a BOY!" ????

Joined 17-Jan-11

Top Poster
10-Jul-12 2:10 pm
It almost looks like very prominent and long labia! there seems to be no scrotum en it also doesn't look like a penis! Did the tech tell you the gender?
Proud mommy of 2 wonderful little boys! would love to add a girl to our family in the future. probably with girl-diet.

Joined 30-Jun-12

10-Jul-12 3:05 pm

Your picture is hard to see clearly, but I think it looks a tad bit like mine!? I am having a girl! 

Photobucket

Lena

Joined 15-Jun-07

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

10-Jul-12 3:08 pm

That is 100% a boy (to the first poster in the thread).  Congrats!

Lena

Joined 15-Jun-07

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

10-Jul-12 3:09 pm

Starfish, yours looks like puffy labia.

Joined 11-Mar-08

Top Poster
10-Jul-12 3:11 pm
Looks all boy congrats

Joined 30-Jun-12

10-Jul-12 3:18 pm

Yes, it is, Lovemy4! She asked if anyone had similar pictures. I could not see hers well and I thought maybe it was like mine..But um...I am not good with ultrasound pictures even when they are clear! ha! 

Joined 9-Jul-12

10-Jul-12 4:54 pm
Yeah she thought it was a boy cause it was sticking out. She didn't write the gender on the picture and I didn't ask her if she was for sure. I think it probably is a boy but it doesn't look like my sons ultrasound or any other ultrasound I've seen of a boys. It I could see someone elses ultrasound that has three skinny things sticking out then I could stop wondering!! This ultrasound was exactly 19 weeks. I'm not going to get any other ultrasounds unless I pay for them. I'm just gonna go with boy and then see what happens when it is born!!

Joined 9-Jul-12

10-Jul-12 5:27 pm

My attempt to post a bigger picture

Full-size image

Joined 30-Jun-12

11-Jul-12 7:02 am

OK, that does not look like my picture now that I can see it more closely! I would say that is definitely a little boy. 

Page: of 1