Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

How important is the moon phase and time of year for pink sway?

Joined 6-Jul-12

Top Poster
9-Jul-12 7:31 pm
My DH and I were planning on TTC this winter (starting around Dec) and I'm trying to come up with my sway plan and I was looking into the info about the moon phase and time year and the ions and stuff and how it all works. Now I'm worried that trying in the winter will hurt my sway attempts because spring and summer favor girls. The Chinese Calendar says I should have a girl if I conceive in Dec, Jan and March. I'm confused! How important do you think these things are?

Baby Bear Boy 2002 Baby Bear Boy 2007 Heartbroken 2007 Heartbroken 2012 Heartbroken 2013 and FINALLY a due August 11th, 2014!

#5 coming July 2015 ?

Joined 11-May-11

Top Poster
10-Jul-12 12:48 am

While nothing is 100% I would pay more attention to Diet, PH and your biorhythms and moon signs! 

I have seen tons of girl sways fail because of the woman's biorhythms and the moon signs!    Mine included, even though I only swayed with DS3!   

If you go to cycletourist.com and put in your info it will give you your biorhythm. 

For a girl - you want the RED line at the top and the BLUE at the bottom, that is Strong girl!   It would even be better if the day you conceive has a RED vertical line, but avoid the BLUE lines going down!    

With this pregnancy I was in Strong girl AND a female moon sign, but coincidentally conceived on a BLUE critical day and now I having my 4th son!   This one was a major surprise though, as DS3 was only 7 wks old when I got pregnant! 

Hope i didn't just confuse (or scare) you..  Lol   Embarrassed

Learning all this stuff over the last year or so has made my head spin!   LOL

Hearts

ColeBaby Bear Boy 2004     CaidenBaby Bear Boy 2006       KodyBaby Bear Boy 2011    JaceBaby Bear Boy 2012  My UNplanned home birth baby... ♥ #5 due July 27, 2015  

"Boys are meant for kisses and hugs, For watching rainbows and catching
bugs, For sharing all of your favorite things, For books to read and
songs to sing.  Blue jeans and trucks, scrapes on his knees, Running in the Dirt, and being a tease. Making a face, and build and destroy. There's nothing like just being a BOY!" ????

Joined 28-Jan-12

10-Jul-12 2:12 am
Hi, I know everyone has a different story, but personally they don't affect me. I have two dd's and the first was conceived during last quarter, and second dd was conceived full moon, both are meant to sway boy! I'm with dreamingofxx, diet ph and timing are more important. GL with you girl sway, sending you lots of pink dust x

Baby Girl2007

Baby Girl2009

Joined 24-May-12

10-Jul-12 2:29 pm

willitbethree:
Hi, I know everyone has a different story, but personally they don't affect me. I have two dd's and the first was conceived during last quarter, and second dd was conceived full moon, both are meant to sway boy! I'm with dreamingofxx, diet ph and timing are more important. GL with you girl sway, sending you lots of pink dust x

Same here.  For this pregnancy, I conceived in February, and the Chinese Gender Chart was wrong on gender (it was also wrong with DS2).

Mom to Baby Boy Dec 2005 and Baby Boy May 2008 and a Baby Girl born Oct 2012

Link to my sway

Page: of 1