Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

AF late, temp has not dropped.... BFN.... What IS this?

Joined 27-May-12

Top Poster
8-Jul-12 11:41 am

AF was due today, my temp is still high (it's been exactly the same for three days, usually it's a bit more up and down than that). I tested with a HPT that's sensitive to 20miu/ml and it's a BFN. Yesterday I had a wee bit of pale pink spotting, which I've never had before AF or while pregnant. What is going on? I don't know what to do with this! Please help!

HeartbrokenBaby Bear Boylost baby  HeartbrokenBaby Bear Girllost baby  DS1  DS2   DS3   Heartbrokenectopic pregnancy June 2012

New baby due August 2013!

Joined 2-Jun-10

Top Poster
12-Jul-12 9:19 am
Any news?? Did AF come????
Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Joined 27-May-12

Top Poster
12-Jul-12 9:33 am

Thanks for asking. There's still not much news. No AF.I've had very confusing results. On Monday I had a faaaaaint positive FRER test, then Tuesday went to the doctor to confirm, urine test was negetive, was sent for blood test (they were supposed to do quantitative, but did only qualitative), also negative. Yesterday I had another faaaaaint positive, this time on a different brand of test. My temp is actually still rising. Istill have no idea what's going on. I'm about to take another FRER (will be FMU) now. On Monday I'm having the quantitative test, but that's such a long ways away. It's very hard to wait so long.

HeartbrokenBaby Bear Boylost baby  HeartbrokenBaby Bear Girllost baby  DS1  DS2   DS3   Heartbrokenectopic pregnancy June 2012

Joined 2-Jun-10

Top Poster
12-Jul-12 9:40 am
There is still hope!!! I will be praying for you. I would be so confused too, but I think you are getting positives!!!! I have never heard of a FRER getting negative positives. Keep us posted!!!
Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Joined 27-May-12

Top Poster
12-Jul-12 9:45 am

My FRER this morning is positive with a slightly darker line than last time, but I'm spotting again. I spotted a few days ago too. I hope this baby is as determined as I am!

Joined 2-Jun-10

Top Poster
12-Jul-12 9:48 am
I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. It sounds promising!! I had a friend that spotted early in pregnancy and has a beautiful baby girl :)

Joined 27-May-12

Top Poster
12-Jul-12 10:00 am

Thank you. I appreciate all the prayers I can get for this little baby! The stats are that about 50% of pregnancies with bleeding early on end with a healthy baby. 

I love my boys!

Joined 6-Feb-12

Top Poster
12-Jul-12 2:18 pm

sewmuchfun:

My FRER this morning is positive with a slightly darker line than last time, but I'm spotting again. I spotted a few days ago too. I hope this baby is as determined as I am!

Prayers for you and your tiny little one...   Sounds like he or she is pretty determined! 

Page: of 1