Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

No Alcohol on girl diet, but i've notice wine makes me acidic!?

Joined 30-Jan-12

Top Poster
8-Jul-12 11:39 am
So i see alcohol is a no no on the girl diet. But i did drink a wine cooler last night and to my surprise it made my PH acidic! Like 4.5,even my urine PH! So anyone else notice this too?
Praying hard to God for just 1 after to complete my family .

Joined 9-Jun-12

16-Jul-12 5:04 am
All my girls were conceived when I drank white wine and I'm a vegie but eat piles of dairy- milk, cheese, icecream and yoghurt. I ate helps of my fav vegetable- potatoes, mashed, roasted, baked & fries. Also tomato dishes like home made spaghetti and pastas done with lots of tomatoey type toppings, Broccoli done in home made cheese sauce. Milk Chocolate was certainly another thing I ate a lot of. I truely believe diet is a huge sway factor and feel foods that are acidic to some people could be alkalining to others. The blood type diet is a very interesting read by Doctor D'Adamo if this is of any help and I think I saw other comments on here about it :)

Joined 30-Jan-12

Top Poster
16-Jul-12 11:57 am
Thanks for the info! I am B- wonder what it says are acidic foods for me.
Praying hard to God for just 1 after to complete my family .

Joined 15-Mar-07

Top Poster
17-Jul-12 1:24 am
Wine can make you acidic, but grog raises estrogen in females which favours boys. When I conceived all my boys I was drinking PLENTY of wine, but with our last one, our first daughter I didn't touch a drop for months .

Baby Boy+Baby Boy 2003, Baby Boy 2008 and our first pinky ariived in June! Baby Girl Hearts

Four times lucky and we are (probably Confused Huh?) done !

Thanks to all the lovely IG ladies and leaders for your support and advice over the years! Happy Celebrate

Link to my sway : http://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/t/236361.aspx

Joined 9-Jun-12

17-Jul-12 4:06 am
Its interesting as I can only speak from my personal experience but had my hormones tested when I was trying to conceive again as I'd issues with my periods and my oestrogen was high while my Progesterone was low and I fell pregnant with another beautiful daughter. Its very interesting as its also said that older woman tend to have more girls yet older woman often need Progesterone patches etc.
Page: of 1