Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

girl diet...now second week is going and I´m feeling so bad!!! Is this normal?

Joined 12-Dec-10

Top Poster
8-Jul-12 9:40 am
is this normal? My head is hurting, I´m so tired all the time and when I´m standing up I feel like I´m faint soon. Also I get cramps every day. (in foot) What´s wrong? And I´m not doing so tight diet! I´m taking supplement and eating rise, pasta, fish, vegetables, berry´s, fruit´s...(no tomato, banana, potato) aspartame drinks, bread, cheese, yogurt ...and stuff like that. I also eat ice cream, so I do get some sugar. But I do eat sugar and salt as little as possible. Can somebody help me?

Baby Boy06Baby Boy08Baby Boy10 Baby Boy 13 IVF/PGD/Jordan/Farah/ September 2011/ 2 female embryo transfer. not pregnant.

Joined 10-Dec-11

8-Jul-12 9:59 am
I felt pretty bad on the diet after a while, too.  Very tired, and occasionally dizzy too.  Please double check to make sure you're taking the right amount of the supplements: too much can definitely hurt you.  Have you just given up caffiene, too?  I know that some ladies have taken a prenatal vitamin while on the diet to help make up some nutrient deficiencies, so you might need to look into that (but if you do, make sure you're not doubling up on calcium and stuff).  It's a big diet change for most of us, so it does take your body some time to get used to it, too.

Baby Bear Boy'05, Baby Bear Boy'07, Baby Bear Boy'10 - got a bfp in June, baby Baby Bear Boy #4!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Joined 12-Dec-10

Top Poster
8-Jul-12 10:13 am
I´m taking supplement a little less than right amount. So that´s not it. I was thinking about that aspartame...? Maybe I should drink less that? Now I drink 3 class every day. Prenatal vitamin, what is that? Thanks ediepgr I hope you get you girl :)

Baby Boy06Baby Boy08Baby Boy10 Baby Boy 13 IVF/PGD/Jordan/Farah/ September 2011/ 2 female embryo transfer. not pregnant.

Joined 10-Dec-11

8-Jul-12 10:20 am

Since you're good on the supplements, it definitely could be the aspartame that's making you feel so bad.  Try dropping down to one glass or none for a few days and see if that helps.  I know some people are allergic to it and it gives them really bad headaches.  Several other ladies either have been allergic to it or haven't been able to get it where they live and have done good sways without it, so don't stress it if it's making you feel so bad.

A prenatal vitamin is a multivitamin with folic acid and some other things that are good for you when you're pregnant, ttc, or nursing.  If you decide to take one, check the vitamin list on it to make sure it doesn't have really high concentrations of boy minerals.

Baby Bear Boy'05, Baby Bear Boy'07, Baby Bear Boy'10 - got a bfp in June, baby Baby Bear Boy #4!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Aimee

Joined 27-Jan-12

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

8-Jul-12 12:54 pm
I am not on the girl diet, so I can't speak from experience, but I wonder if its the lack of sodium/potassium that is causing the faintness and cramps? I know for me personally I get leg cramps and feel faint if my sodium and potassium intake is too low ( below normal levels). I agree it can take time for the body to adjust to any dietary changes, so maybe give it some time and see how you feel! Good luckGood Luck Clover

HeartsBaby Bear Girl2011 Baby Bear Girl2013, and hoping to add a one day

Joined 12-Dec-10

Top Poster
9-Jul-12 6:21 am

Thanks maimai also!

I´m going to take aspartam a little less now. 

This is difficult diet, I was just lunch with my sister and I did eat chinese food. And after eating it I did remembered that there was lot of salt in it :( 

Aimee

Joined 27-Jan-12

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

12-Jul-12 3:40 pm

Youre very welcome!  I think some of us have a harder time tolerating some of the supplement/.diet suggestions than others..... I think my body is personally having a hard time tolerating green tea for the boy diet. I agree, its probably the aspartame.I did some research on aspartame side effects and it sounds like that may be exactly what is doing it for you! Anyways...I hope you feel better soon. And even if you have to take less of the asp or eliminate it altogether if you keep feeling bad, there are plenty of other things you can do that make a great pink sway, so I wouldn't stress about it too much. That's how I'm approaching my situation with the tea...it really helped increase my fertile cm, but I don't want to feel miserable so I may just have to adjust my blue plan a little.

Joined 12-Dec-10

Top Poster
15-Jul-12 6:55 am
maimai, what are you planing to do while swaying boy? I´m not sure what are the right things to do while swaying boy, but I have been noticed that people who eat lot of sugar (sweet´s, cake, ice cream...) have more boy´s than girls. I have maid all my 3 boys before O day, so I believe that somebody get boys before O more probable than a girl.

Joined 14-Sep-11

15-Jul-12 3:01 pm
With my girl sway I drank mostly cran/ pomergranite juice even over nite I saved the aspertame drinks for the week of ttc since it has a very fast lowering effect on ph.. I too couldn't drink it because I just felt aweful...I did my diet an vit for 6 mos so I eventually got used to it..I didn't take a multi I was afraid of the "boy" vit being present...my sway did work for me GL w yours..
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Aimee

Joined 27-Jan-12

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

16-Jul-12 7:39 pm

Luisa- I really want to have the best blue sway we possible can, so we plan on using all 7 swaying factors for our attempt. DH and I will both be on the boy diet ( high sodium/high potassium/low calcium/low magnesium), will be taking several boy supplements (for me: folic acid, robitussum,ASG, fish oil, l-arginine, vitamin E dh: zinc,b-12,ginseng, l-arginine,vitamin E),  boy drinks ( gelatin drink, cream of tartar drink, lemon water, apple cider vinegar), positive ions,  baking soda finger, eggwhites, & timing ( as close to ovulation as possible).

During the period I conceived my daughter, my diet was a lot more in range with the girl diet suggestions; I ate a lot of cheese, yogurt, milk, ,cranberry juice was my beverage of choice,and I also didn't hesitate to say no to desserts and sweets. Also, the month we conceived our daughter, we had done the deed multiple times from the time AF stopped all the way through ovulation.

Joined 12-Dec-10

Top Poster
17-Jul-12 2:40 am
What is multi? and boy vit?
tadtam21:
With my girl sway I drank mostly cran/ pomergranite juice even over nite I saved the aspertame drinks for the week of ttc since it has a very fast lowering effect on ph.. I too couldn't drink it because I just felt aweful...I did my diet an vit for 6 mos so I eventually got used to it..I didn't take a multi I was afraid of the "boy" vit being present...my sway did work for me GL w yours..

Joined 14-Sep-11

17-Jul-12 3:56 am
A multi vitamins has about 50 or more vitamins our body needs on a regular basis however when trying to conceive a specific gender there are only a handful of certain vitamins recommended when swaying for example a girl sway you would take Folic acid magnesium calcium and cranberry pills..I stuck to specific gender vitamins only for fear that the multi vitamins have both "boy" and " girl" sway vitamins...
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Page: of 1