Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Daily check ins

Joined 15-Nov-10

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

1-Jul-12 4:46 pm
Thought we could post our daily talk and check ins here! I'm doing ok, I told ruby red in another post my sickness is very concentrated in the e ening and at night. As long as I eat well during the day I don't get sick, but if let myself get hungry I don't feel well most of the day. I stopped Zofran as I started getting sharp pains in my stomach and slight constipation so I just rest at night and pray I sleep good. I'm waiting for tomorrow (the start of week 9) to order my at home Doppler so I can chec baby's HB at home! I LOVED having it with dd2 do we are excited for it again! Anyway hoping the next few weeks ease up on me! Also I'm already showing a little yikes! Lol!
"I may be small but I matter. Teach me. Love me. Believe in me. Because with your guidance, one day, when I'm all grown up, I will be someone amazing"

Baby Bear GirlAdysen 3-2007 Baby Bear GirlBaylor 7-2011 Baby Bear GirlHaidynn 1-2013

Joined 19-Apr-09

Top Poster
3-Jul-12 12:29 pm
I had my first appt and ultrasound today. I am 8 weeks today and ovulated from my right side, heart beat 157, baby looks good. My symptoms so far bloating, weak feeling, aversion to all foods, nausea. I am having episodes of sadness too where i just want to cry for no reason.

Baby Boy 4-06, Baby Boy 9-09 Sad Flower 2-12  BFP ON 6-5  KissBaby GirlKiss due Feb THANK GOD!

Joined 15-Nov-10

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

3-Jul-12 12:43 pm

Thats wonderful RR!!!! I'm so glad baby is doing so well! I ovfrom my right as well!

"I may be small but I matter. Teach me. Love me. Believe in me. Because with your guidance, one day, when I'm all grown up, I will be someone amazing"

Baby Bear GirlAdysen 3-2007 Baby Bear GirlBaylor 7-2011 Baby Bear GirlHaidynn 1-2013

Joined 15-Nov-10

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

6-Jul-12 12:18 pm

Hope everyone is doing ok, sorry I haven't been on much, just really not feeling great in the evening time. Still... really thought it would ease up by now but it's actually gotten a little worse, I'm even gagging really bad in the morning now. blah... however I did buy a couple of litle outfits, that I could NOT pass up!!!

Joined 3-Feb-12

6-Jul-12 3:10 pm

Is it ok if I join your group?  I'm due 2/27/13.  Just this week my m/s started with a vengeance!  Feel awful the entire day, dry heaving and vomiting, esp in the morning.  I have Zofran but I sitll get bad nausea.  Does anyone know if Zofran is supposed to take away the m/s or just not make it as servere? 

Joined 15-Nov-10

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

6-Jul-12 4:18 pm
Hi and welcome!!! Congrats on your pregnancy!!! Sorry you are feeling bad! Zofran works well for nausea but not as well as phenergan, however phenergan will make you very sleepy! Start taking ginger root takes 3 days for full effect or ginger ale with meals can help. Is this your first baby?

Joined 3-Feb-12

6-Jul-12 6:12 pm

babybleux32:
Hi and welcome!!! Congrats on your pregnancy!!! Sorry you are feeling bad! Zofran works well for nausea but not as well as phenergan, however phenergan will make you very sleepy! Start taking ginger root takes 3 days for full effect or ginger ale with meals can help. Is this your first baby?

Thanks BB! This is my third, I have two little boys (4yo and 2yo).  Thanks for the suggestion on ginger root.  How do you prepare it?  It's the actual ginger root?  I ordered powdered ginger, but I don't know if that would do the same thing? 

Joined 15-Nov-10

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

7-Jul-12 2:14 pm
I just bought the ginger root capsules. You take 1-2 capsules 2-3 times per day. It didn't work for me but the ginger ale did. I took Zofran and it worked. It had constipation and sharp stomach pains so I stopped it. Now I just avoid getting hungry and avoid any thing that makes me sick. I'm so glad dd2 had moved to normal table food because her baby food made me so nauseated! Congrats on your new baby! I'm the opposite wth two girls 5, and nearly 1. We swayed for a boy but honestly don't care just trying something new! A boy would be a change for sure!

Joined 15-Nov-10

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

7-Jul-12 2:20 pm
I ordered my at home Doppler yesterday! Should be here Monday or Tuesday!!! I'm so excited, it's one of my favorite things to do until I can feel baby moving around really well, such a nice confirmation in these early months! I'll update everyone once I get it!

Joined 19-Apr-09

Top Poster
7-Jul-12 8:05 pm

Welcome Heavenlee I have two little boys as well. I didnt get to sway for a little girl although i would have liked too.

BB we have a doppler at work so i thought i would save money and just use it when i am there. Update us when it arrives and you can hear a heartbeat.

Baby Boy 4-06, Baby Boy 9-09 Sad Flower 2-12  BFP ON 6-5  KissBaby GirlKiss due Feb THANK GOD!

Joined 15-Nov-10

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

8-Jul-12 3:26 pm
Thanks RR!! That's so neat you have one at work! I was extra paranoid with dd2 and kept mine until the day before she was born! I'm still leery about getting confident but for some reason I feel better as far as my worry that something will go wrong this time.. Just hope I'm right! So yesterday I was laying real still and kind pushed in on my lower right belly and felt this back and forth jerk like movement, felt like a jello ball rolling under my skin. I'm positive I felt the uterus jerking from baby moving.. I know crazy mommy feeling as 10 weeks is so early.. It's not that I felt a kick or anything just the uterus bouncing... Or maybe it was gas lol! It seems all my medical practicality leaves my mind when I'm pregnant! How are you feeling?

Joined 19-Apr-09

Top Poster
9-Jul-12 8:35 am
Im a little nauseas if i dont eat and very very tired and sleepy after i eat. Im still waiting for them too call me with my 12 week NT scan. I will be 9 weeks on Wed its going by pretty fast.

Joined 3-Feb-12

9-Jul-12 1:25 pm

Thanks BB!  I started taking the ginger root capsules on Saturday.  I've still been awfully sick but I know it may take 3 days right.  Crossing my fingers!

RR - have you been taking Zofran too?  I tried it but was still sick and I was getting a little constipated, so I stopped.  Glad you get some relief during the day!  You have two little boys too?  I actually did sway a little for a girl, so hopefully....

BB - Did you sway for a boy? 

Joined 19-Apr-09

Top Poster
9-Jul-12 5:10 pm
Heavenlee Zofran = constipation i cant take it. I use Phenergan now if i need it. I prob take it three times a week but thats it. I didnt get too sway but i had a five day cut off. My gut feeling is boy though. Ive had two of them so i cant help but think its another. Also i have the same symptoms i had with my two boys. Oh well time will tell and im still praying god proves me wrong and its a girl.

Joined 15-Nov-10

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

9-Jul-12 8:45 pm
Heavenlee- you're welcome I hope it works for you! I found prevgie pop candies to be helpful as well. I did sway for boy, I had GD with both girls ad thought all I wanted was a boy but was only going to TTC if I would be ok with a girl. Then I lost two in a row and was very upset. Along with the help of dd2, I'm over my GD. I just wanted to try something different and maybe get a boy for a new experience. But I will NOT be sad with another girl, and if it is a girl I want everyone to say yay that's great or something and I don't wanna hear I'm sorry because I'm not sorry at all! Lol just had to throw that out there haha! I hope Weymouth get your girl this time and I am excited for a boy again it would be a change and I like changes! ******RR**** yes time is passing more quickly than I thought! I'm 10 weeks today so exciting just 3 weeks to my NT scan! My Doppler should arrive tomorrow! Glad you got some phenergan to take but sorry you feel bad still, like you I am much worse if I let myself get hungry!

Page: of 54