Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Frustrated...

Joined 27-Apr-12

Top Poster
30-Jun-12 12:40 am

So, I am back to where we started. Not truly knowing the gender of our 3rd baby. At our first ultrasound I was told girl at 15 weeks, then boy at 16 weeks, then girl at 18 weeks, then boy at 20 weeks. Today I had to go to the er and they did another ultrasound of the baby. Baby is fine, but the tech said well your daughter looks great. I nearly jumped off the table when he said that. The first words out of my mouth were, "What daughter?" He assumed I didn't know I was pregnant at first until I explained to him I was told I was having a 3rd boy. He looked again and showed me the potty shot and sure enough no signs what so ever of a penis nor scrotum. I am just afraid that maybe he is wrong and I will get my hopes up once again. 

3 yrs ,  2yrs,  1 yr, and another  due May 2014

Blessed with 4 <3

Joined 21-Jan-10

Top Poster
30-Jun-12 1:10 am
I cannot even begin to imagine. Do you have pictures to post? I remember seeing one of yours that looked really boyish. Good luck and maybe try and get an elective scan.

Hearts 

Joined 27-Apr-12

Top Poster
30-Jun-12 11:11 pm

No :( It was in the er, but I wish I did. Some are even thinking twins now because we keep getting two very different images including the face. My  mom told me that I actually looked like a boy on the ultrasound and was still severely swollen. I just want to know one way or another, but maybe baby is wanting us to wait and see.

3 yrs ,  2yrs,  1 yr, and another  due May 2014
Page: of 1