Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Lowering dh PH

Joined 7-Jan-12

29-Jun-12 9:15 am
Hi everyone, I'm hoping someone can help me, my DH ph is in the high 9's and mine is a 6 how do I get it lower to a Girl friendly environment? Any help would be amazing.

Joined 25-Mar-12

Top Poster
29-Jun-12 8:15 pm

Hey there,

My DH's ph was 9, too and it was suggested he see his doctor as a ph that high can be indicative of infection. He got checked out and sure enough had a prostate infection. I would suggest you get him to contact his doctor to make sure he's okay...otherwise, nothing you do will affect his ph...plus, I read recently that antibiotics actually sway girl :)

To lower ph for both of you, you can take cranberry caps, but I would make sure he was okay first.

Good luck!! :)

Joined 7-Jan-12

30-Jun-12 2:31 am
Hi, that's brilliant thanks so much, will get him to see his doctor ASAP. Hopefully all will be fine. So what is it like having 3 little boys, we are going to start trying in September for a Girl, I have 2 Sweet little Boys already and in the back of my mind am preparing for another:) Although I'd love the last one to be a Girl:)

Joined 10-Nov-09

Top Poster
30-Jun-12 7:06 am

Personally, I wouldn't worry too much about the ph of dh.  If I'm not mistaken, the amount of girl and boy sperm with any given deposit, should be about the same.  It is up to you to have the proper environment for those little girlies to survive. GL!

Page: of 1