Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Help me choose a boy's name, thanks!!

formerly 'Tashy'

Joined 7-Jun-08

Top Poster
29-Jun-12 3:02 am
I'm having my nub scan soon and want to have boy's name that I love ready just in case I see a little boy in there! Our girl's name is already chosen (Ava)...Our other children's names are Sebastian, Isaiah, Elijah, Jonah, and Mia. Thanks for help!!! Also, feel free to suggest which name combo sounds best together for first and middle name x (And if anyone has any other name suggestions that go with our kids' names, I'd welcome those too!)[Poll]
Baby Boy 1995 Baby Boy 2002 Baby Boy 2005 Baby Boy 2008 Baby Girl 2010 Baby Boy 2013

Joined 4-Feb-10

Top Poster
29-Jun-12 8:29 am
MY fav is Roman followed by Levi

Baby Girl (2010)... Baby Girl #2 Due July 3, 2013

formerly 'Tashy'

Joined 7-Jun-08

Top Poster
29-Jun-12 8:43 am
Thank you krystal! It's great to have input from other people when making such a big decision :o)
Baby Boy 1995 Baby Boy 2002 Baby Boy 2005 Baby Boy 2008 Baby Girl 2010 Baby Boy 2013

I love my boys!

Joined 6-Feb-12

Top Poster
29-Jun-12 10:48 am

Asher is my favorite!  I plan to name ds3 (if we have one) Asher Liam.  

From your list, I think Asher Levi sounds great.  

Lena

Joined 15-Jun-07

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

29-Jun-12 2:25 pm

I voted for Asher but I like Jeremiah just as much.  Your kids all have great names :)

Hayley

Joined 3-Feb-11

Top Poster
29-Jun-12 2:30 pm

I love them all!!! Fab names, i adore Micah and Levi.

Baby Bear Girl  20/11/09 Lilah Nicole  Baby Bear Boy  10/08/11 Joel Thomas

Baby GirlBaby BoyVery proud Mummy and Daddy

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers

formerly 'Tashy'

Joined 7-Jun-08

Top Poster
29-Jun-12 5:33 pm
Thank you so much for all your responses!! I love when people love my kids' names of course :o) Asher has been top of the list for a while now but I've been having doubts now that I'm actually pregnant! However, I'm glad to see other people like it too. I wasn't sure if I should stick with the '-ah' theme going on, hence Micah and Jeremiah. And then Levi is my husband's top choice at the minute and Roman has been popping into my head for a while...However, a friend of mine has just mentioned that Roman is top of their list for a boy so that will negate that one (they aren't sure yet what they are having). Keep the votes coming!! Thanks again!

Joined 4-May-12

Top Poster
29-Jun-12 7:18 pm

LOVE LOVE Roman and Asher:)

formerly 'Tashy'

Joined 7-Jun-08

Top Poster
30-Jun-12 2:54 am
Thank you!! OK, so Asher and Levi are favourites so far! Keep the votes coming :o)

Time to move on from my D

Joined 11-May-11

Top Poster
30-Jun-12 1:52 pm

I am having my fourth son, and his name is Micah.. so obviously that was the name I voted for!!  Lol

I love Asher and Levi though too... I thought about Asher but my DH didn't like it.  It took him a couple days to agree on Micah!  Happy Wink

DH Baby Boy 40  

ME Baby Girl 33,  married since 2002 Hearts

ColeBaby Bear Boy 2004     CaidenBaby Bear Boy 2006       KodyBaby Bear Boy 2011    JaceBaby Bear Boy 2012  My UNplanned home birth baby...  

"Boys are meant for kisses and hugs, For watching rainbows and catching bugs, For sharing all of your favorite things, For books to read and songs to sing.  Blue jeans and trucks, scrapes on his knees, Running in the Dirt, and being a tease. Making a face, and build and destroy. There's nothing like just being a BOY!" ????

Joined 13-Mar-09

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

30-Jun-12 9:55 pm
I voted Levi. I think it's an adorable name and goes well with your other kids names. Also, Sebastian won't be the only name not ending in the "a" sound, kind of balances out the names if that makes sense.

owl siggy

Joined 8-Apr-10

Top Poster
1-Jul-12 12:08 pm
I voted for Micah because all of your older kid's names end in the a sound, you even picked Ava as your girl name, which I too love by the way. I do like Jeremiah, but don't really like Jeremy, and my cousin has a Jeremiah, and the kids shortened it to Jeremy. Micah is great and sounds perfect with the older kid's names. Do you like Noah, Zachariah,  or Ezra?

formerly 'Tashy'

Joined 7-Jun-08

Top Poster
1-Jul-12 2:23 pm
DreamingofXX:

I am having my fourth son, and his name is Micah.. so obviously that was the name I voted for!!  Lol

I love Asher and Levi though too... I thought about Asher but my DH didn't like it.  It took him a couple days to agree on Micah!  Happy Wink

Aww, adorable! Having 4 sons is seriously awesome! As depressed as I was during pregnancy, when my little 4th son arrived it just felt so 'right'. I'd even agreed for my hubby to have a vasectomy!! Haha, obviously didn't go through with it as here we are with baby number 6. Hubby and I are really not agreeing on names this time around though. He does eventually come around to my way of thinking thankfully though :o)

formerly 'Tashy'

Joined 7-Jun-08

Top Poster
1-Jul-12 2:27 pm
Southern Butterfly:
I voted Levi. I think it's an adorable name and goes well with your other kids names. Also, Sebastian won't be the only name not ending in the "a" sound, kind of balances out the names if that makes sense.
Thank u! Looks like Levi is in the lead...my hubby is actually winning here!! Haha.. Yeah, I agree with you. Although Sebastian is my son from a previous relationship and is grown and moving out in a few months, eeek!! Off to pursue his dream of becoming a film actor in NYC. Crazy how time flies...

formerly 'Tashy'

Joined 7-Jun-08

Top Poster
1-Jul-12 2:34 pm
familiesr4ever:
I voted for Micah because all of your older kid's names end in the a sound, you even picked Ava as your girl name, which I too love by the way. I do like Jeremiah, but don't really like Jeremy, and my cousin has a Jeremiah, and the kids shortened it to Jeremy. Micah is great and sounds perfect with the older kid's names. Do you like Noah, Zachariah,  or Ezra?
Yes, I agree with you, I'm having difficulty with what my boys' names might be shortened too. Love Jeremiah, do NOT like Jeremy or Jerry (Just too Jerry Springer for me!!). Love Micah, but would just die if his name got shortened to 'Mike' (my step-father is called 'Mike' and is just a horrible, horrid man). Love Levi, but do not like 'Lee' as a nickname. Don't mind 'Ash' for Asher but my husband doesn't like that nickname. And for Roman..don't like 'Rom' (know someone called this). Soooooooo, I guess with any name we choose we will just need to be consistent in using his full name ALL the time so no-one dares shorten it!! Noah is not allowed...an ex-boyfriend of mine is called Noah. Zachariah is cool but I have a nephew called Zachary so it's a little too close. And Ezra just sounds a little too feminine for me. But thanks so much for your input, I appreciate it!!!
Page: of 2