Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Cabbage, Ramzi, nausea oh my! UPDATE!

Joined 28-Jun-12

28-Jun-12 10:52 pm
I did the cabbage test under 10 weeks and result was purple which means girl. My sister-in-law did it as well with a girl result and it proved true for her! I've tried Ramzi but it was overwhelming; however, tech at 12+ weeks confirmed placenta is left, and I've had nausea that is still lingering terrible at night and with DS had none. I'm so anxious..and excited! please share your positive thoughts :0) Mine on left and control on right... * BABY IS A GIRL! Cabbage was correct, baking soda and bleach were wrong and fizzed over. Hb was 160-170 entire time and nausea until 15 weeks worse at night. Thrilled that baby is healthy most of all. Good luck to all you lovely ladies!
Full-size image

Joined 28-Jun-12

29-Jun-12 6:16 am
Also, I know Ramzi is for 6-8 weeks but did anyone find out placenta location later maybe around 12 weeks and did theory hold true? Just wondering if placenta would move that much or if it really did start out on left and stay on left. Thanks ladies!

Joined 16-Apr-12

30-Jun-12 3:26 am

I would say that is definatly PURPLE,I have just done the test and it was PURPLE for me After 3 boys im sooo hoping its correctPray

Joined 28-Jun-12

30-Jun-12 8:00 am
Picnic, that would be exciting. There is hope for you! My sil is having a girl after 3 boys :0) I just did the baking soda test and I was alittle confused. I did it last night and it did nothing which means girl but then in the morning I used fmu and did about 4 different times using 1 tsp to about 2 tablespoons in another. One looked like a bit of fizz but the others had a few bubbles but nothing else. I am having fun with these experiments because I never knew about them with my first. Did you try this yet? It was accurate for my sil. Hoping pink for you!

Joined 16-Apr-12

30-Jun-12 12:49 pm

OOooo ive found the other post,i was excited this morning and wasnt sure where id postedHappy Wink   Hope i am like your sil,has she done both cabbage and soda test.Happy   

Joined 28-Jun-12

30-Jun-12 6:18 pm
Funny huh! Yes and bleach with all girl results. Fx4u :0)
Page: of 1