Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Boy-swaying newbie:) TTC 1st baby in early August!

Joined 27-Jun-12

28-Jun-12 12:52 pm

Hi everyone!  Trying to sway for a boy, this will be my first bundle.  Anyone else trying in August?

2 dogs, 2 cats and Heart due in May!

Joined 28-Jan-12

2-Jul-12 10:58 am
Hi there, yes I will be ttc boy in august too! I have two daughters already. I have pinpointed my ovulation date using test strips and temping, using universal paper to measure my ph, but now trying to decide the best suppliments and diet to use. So much info on here its great. Have you begun to get ready for your sway?

Baby Girl2007

Baby Girl2009

Joined 27-Jun-12

3-Jul-12 2:56 pm

Hi!!  How exciting:)  Yes, I've been altering my diet and have been taking potassium, folic acid, fertileCM, EPO and prenatals for a month or so.  I've been temping for almost a year and have my O date down pretty well, although I don't know what to think of timing anymore!  I've noticed all those supplements (at least that's what I think?) have been making me feel a little off, so I really hope we luck out in our first month!

I haven't had any luck with my pH yet, but hopefully when I check closer to O it'll rise some. .good luck to you, can't wait to hear how it goes!

Joined 22-Apr-12

4-Jul-12 2:24 am
I will also be TTC blue in August:) a little worried though as my cycle is all over the place and I have O'd on a different day the past four months:/ also just worked out my biorhythm and it's saying girl for around the time I should O:( wondering if there's anything I can take to delay o? Look forward to sharing the journey with you:)

Joined 27-Jun-12

6-Jul-12 4:27 pm

Hi PinkpinkBLUE!  Timing isn't too important so I wouldn't worry about timing you exact O date. . but I've heard green tea can delay your O.  My biorythms are girl/neutral around my suspected O date, but in a full moon phase so hopefully the moon wins haha.  I started drinking 2 cups of green tea a day and my last O date was on CD18 (usually it's on 15-16) so maybe it worked, or maybe just a coincidence.  Worth a shot since green tea sways boy anyway:)

Joined 22-Apr-12

6-Jul-12 6:59 pm
Thanks dog lover! I will up my green tea intake! I also O in the full moon so hoping that's enough to give us both blue! 😃
Page: of 1