Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Boy Swaying - CBFM v CB Digital Ovulation test

Joined 2-May-12

28-Jun-12 11:25 am

Hi ladies,

I hope you can help me.   We will be making our first attempt for a son this August and I am so nervous. I am using Wondfo OPKs to see when I get the surge but I am so confused regarding on when the 12-15 hours is actually to be done because of is it positive or not.  So I will be getting either Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor or Clear blue Easy Digital Ovulation Tests.  I really don't think my DH is going to go for CBFM.  Can anyone that uses either of them tell me the difference?  Do we DTD right before O or on top of O? I am trying to prepare for this attempt as much as possible. I was leaning towards the digital Ovulation test with my Wondfos but I get sometimes 2-3 days of ++s.  I am having nightmares of the O+12hour theory and having another girl (but if God determines it, I would be okay). I would just like to help as much as possible for male spermies to catch my egg.

thank you so much

H - 35 DH -35 Hearts Junior and High school sweethearts Hearts

3 beautiful Baby Girl 17 Baby Girl 12 Baby Girl 5 last chance for my Baby Boy Pray due 6/8/2013 - ITS A BOY!!!! THANK THE LORD AND INGENDER!!!!

http://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/tickers/pregnant-1347685200z0z1348462800z1.png