Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

3 more weeks

Joined 4-May-12

Top Poster
27-Jun-12 11:59 am

3 more weeks and i go for our last U/S assuming nothing shows up wrong...I will be 28 weeks...a little concerned we are still not going to get an accurate gender due to it being so far in the pregnancy.....Hoping nothing shows up wrong or go into labor lol.....still been having contractions but not dialated so that is good...Cant wait for the 18th....so excited...what does everyone think bout gender U/S at 28 weeks??? how accurate will it be...I heard that the further the harder because everything gets squished and u dont always see boy parts or boys look like girls...wonderin if that is what happened with my last one...he was sposed to be a girl but didnt find out sex until almost 3rd tirmester....well we didnt find out til after he was born but the family got to know lol....and everyone bought girl stuff lol....still nervous on hearing boy hoping the GD dont hit to hard again...

Joined 23-May-12

Top Poster
27-Jun-12 12:13 pm
From what I have heard 18-24 weeks are best for gender guessing but best of luck.

Joined 4-May-12

Top Poster
27-Jun-12 1:20 pm

so does this mean if they tell me girl..which i doubt...that i prob shouldnt believe it????

Joined 10-Nov-09

Top Poster
27-Jun-12 7:54 pm

I think you have a great chance of being able to determine the difference between a labia and scrotum shot at 28 weeks.  Fx you hear pink, as I love the name Autumn Grace, since it is the name of my dd1. Gl! 

Joined 4-May-12

Top Poster
27-Jun-12 8:07 pm

I really hope so I hope to bring home confirmation pics and let all of you lovely people take a look for me!! lol....and is it really autumn grace??! so beautiful..hehe...we thought autumn because thats the season shed be born in and it sounded pretty yet different....and then grace my step mo middle name, a couple of grandparents on my biiological moms side and then lynn is my moms middle name..O and grace is my middle name too lol...i got two too:)I hope to hear pink to but i still think id be afraid to believe til a girl popped out lol...since ive been facing gd and this scan i be going with all the kids but no dh..we decided if they will do it to get the gender pics but i wont look at them and have them put in envelope with sex on it lol...so can open it in private with dh..and so dont cry in front kids and tech again if it is a boy...hopn wont cry at all this time.....

Page: of 1