Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

-OPK but I think I Oed?

Joined 23-Feb-10

26-Jun-12 11:55 am
Hi everyone! Please help!  So I have been using OPKs this month for the first time.  I haven't started tracking my BBT but I might have to.  Yesterday I woke up (CD12) and had a light brown spotting with EWCM on the toilet paper.  I have had pressure on my right side (ovulation pain) since Sunday and my BBs are tender.  Today my CM is watery and the pressure is almost non-existent.  As I said before, I have been using the OPKs but have still not seen a +...  I have read a few places that sometimes OPKs dont work for some women?  I have been using the first response 20 pk.  Is there any chance I ovulated yesterday and 3 OPKs didnt pick it up?  All that has been showing up on the test strip is the control line.  I read that spotting is a good sign of fertility and is related to the follicles rupturing to release the egg...if that is the case then wouldn't the day I bled be the day that I ovulated?  PLEASE HELP!!!  TIA!

Joined 23-Feb-10

26-Jun-12 7:11 pm
So this afternoon after I peed when I wiped there was EWCM again with brownish tinged blood in it.  Is this pre-ovulation?

Joined 15-Apr-12

5-Jul-12 5:32 pm
I think if you are still getting EWCM then you likely have not O'd yet. Do you have PCOS?
Baby Bear Boy 2008 Baby Bear Boy Born April 18, 2013
Page: of 1