Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Placenta position...

Joined 27-Apr-12

Top Poster
20-Jun-12 2:31 pm

So I found out for definite today I am expecting my 3rd boy. He was almost announced girl until he decided to show his stuff. I was told that I have an anterior placenta (which is why it feels like he is moving less), and he is breeched. I am only a little over 20 weeks along, but this worries me a lot. My first son was breeched and I ended up with a csection forced against my will. I don't want to end up with another csection. The placenta location really scares me since all the things I have heard can happen. I guess I just need reassurance that everything will be fine and I can go ahead with my planned waterbirth.  I am disappointed that I am not having a girl, but the tech done a 3d today and I couldn't help but fall in love. He reminds me so much of my grandma I lost.

3 yrs ,  2yrs,  1 yr, and another  due May 2014

Joined 27-Apr-12

Top Poster
20-Jun-12 9:18 pm

Please anyone???

Joined 21-May-11

22-Jun-12 5:35 pm
oh sweet heart i wish i could help you i think you stile really have plenty of time I am 32 weeks and baby stile in breach position my first 2 turns head down early am really worried like u i had emergency c section with my first due after 17 h in labour and 10cm dilation and i didn't take any medication so now to think of c section for my third it dose really scare me its hard i have no one to look after the other 2 kids and hubby must work. i would say you stile have time good luck

Baby Girl2003,  Baby Girl2006,  Baby Boy due Aug/12

Thank you God for my 3 children.

Hayley

Joined 3-Feb-11

Top Poster
22-Jun-12 5:37 pm

At 20 weeks i had the same and they recalled me at 32 weeks and my placenta had maved and baby was head down. I agree you have plenty of time, somtimes baby moves at the last minute. Praying it all goes smothly for you.

Baby Bear Girl  20/11/09 Lilah Nicole  Baby Bear Boy  10/08/11 Joel Thomas

Baby GirlBaby BoyVery proud Mummy and Daddy

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers

Joined 27-Apr-12

Top Poster
22-Jun-12 9:32 pm

Thanks so much. Just hearing that gives me some relief. My oldest ended up breeched after a horrible fall I had when pregnant with him, so now I am just scared to death of it happening again. I did have a vbac with my second but that ended up in a 50 hour labor and delivery. I just want my baby to be healthy and to try our best to avoid another csection.

Page: of 1