Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

My dreams were correct. :(

Time to move on from my D

Joined 11-May-11

Top Poster
18-Jun-12 7:14 pm

It's another boy.

I can't believe this. I was so hoping this would have been my girl.  

No hope now, as this was my last chance.

I am so heartbroken. 

Full-size image

DH Baby Boy 40  

ME Baby Girl 33,  married since 2002 Hearts

ColeBaby Bear Boy 2004     CaidenBaby Bear Boy 2006       KodyBaby Bear Boy 2011    JaceBaby Bear Boy 2012  My UNplanned home birth baby...  

"Boys are meant for kisses and hugs, For watching rainbows and catching bugs, For sharing all of your favorite things, For books to read and songs to sing.  Blue jeans and trucks, scrapes on his knees, Running in the Dirt, and being a tease. Making a face, and build and destroy. There's nothing like just being a BOY!" ????

Angela

Joined 20-Jul-11

Top Poster
18-Jun-12 7:26 pm
I wrote you in ur other post! Congrats on ur son, I know you wante to hear girl! What did they say about the heart? Are they sending u for additional testing? Did u do the nt scan? What were the results of that?

Baby Bear Boy  Baby Bear BoyBaby Bear Boy  Baby Bear GirlBorn Aug 5, 2012 at 39 weeks 5 days

Joined 25-Jun-10

Top Poster
18-Jun-12 7:29 pm
I'm so sorry, Sweetie. Sad

Baby Boy Baby Boy Baby Girl Baby Boy Baby Girl TTC 1or 2 more!

Joined 25-Jun-10

Top Poster
18-Jun-12 7:29 pm
I'm so sorry, Sweetie. Sad

Joined 11-May-11

Top Poster
18-Jun-12 7:33 pm

my NT scans were just fine. this was the only thing to raise a flag, they said it's more than likely nothing. It's just not what i wanted to hea, ON TOP of hearing it's a boy again..  Sad

I go back for a Echo in 4 wks... July 18th is the scan

DH Baby Boy 40  

ColeBaby Bear Boy 2004     CaidenBaby Bear Boy 2006       KodyBaby Bear Boy 2011    JaceBaby Bear Boy 2012  My UNplanned home birth baby...  

"Boys are meant for kisses and hugs, For watching rainbows and catching bugs, For sharing all of your favorite things, For books to read and songs to sing.  Blue jeans and trucks, scrapes on his knees, Running in the Dirt, and being a tease. Making a face, and build and destroy. There's nothing like just being a BOY!" ????

Joined 9-Oct-09

18-Jun-12 7:34 pm
I'm so sorry. I do know how you feel. Completely. (hugs)

Joined 27-Jul-06

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

18-Jun-12 7:35 pm
I am so sorry. :( I have followed your posts and hoped you would hear girl. I hope all will be ok with your baby and what was found turns out to be nothing of worry.

Heart  Heart 

3 failed MS/IUI's & 2 failed MS/IVF's                                                                                                   

Joined 15-Nov-10

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

18-Jun-12 7:36 pm
Ah dreaming.... I don't know what to say. I'm glad you have a healthy son and I hope the heart is perfect. I know how your own heart must feel and I wish I could hug you.. Fx everything checks out and that you have a better time with healing GD. I'm sure he will fit in just great! Have you gotten to tell DH yet?
"She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted her sails.." 1 Samuel 1:27

Baby Bear GirlAdysen 3-2007 Baby Bear GirlBaylor 7-2011 Baby Bear GirlHaidynn 1-2013

Joined 11-May-11

Top Poster
18-Jun-12 7:42 pm

thanks BB..  yeah, I wrote him on FB.. that's my only way of communication with him.  Sad

DH Baby Boy 40  

Joined 19-Apr-09

Top Poster
18-Jun-12 7:53 pm
Dreaming I am sooo sorry. Im praying for you and your baby Hearts

Baby Boy 4-06, Baby Boy 9-09 Sad Flower 2-12  BFP ON 6-5  KissBaby GirlKiss due Feb THANK GOD!

Joined 4-May-12

Top Poster
18-Jun-12 8:04 pm

I want to say that he looks adorable already....I know it is still hard to hear/accept..especially alone as when I found out most likely boy I was alone with my very unhappy children as well....and that makes it much harder...and then hearing that might not be healthy...BUT i posted on your other one about the heart thing and I think you will be fine.....and i know in time you will get through this because I mean come on..i cant even see what he truly looks like and he already looks adorable!!! SO smile...well try....and try not to worry...im sure you will hear it was nothing...my scan is on the 18th as well....and I am very nervous myself..I have a feeling I am about to be in a similar boat with my little one being a boy and not my dream girl..and it being my last chance as well.....but now that we have a name...finally...i feel a little better.....but I havent heard boy officially yet....so we will see how hard it hits...I am hoping i have gotten past it though and have learned to accept him because i love it so much already...even though I am sad...but obvioiusly i know it can change when I hear boy officially....it will kill all chances...part of me is wondering about not knowing...but i dont think I can do that again lol....idk.....BUT...Congrats on him...i know it probably stings a little now but soon you will be so happy..and so will your family just let it sink in...I almost sure that when u go in and they tell you they were wrong and everything is normal all that joy of him being healthy will overwelm you all and make you all fall head over heals so keep your thoughts up hun...He really is cute already though:D

Joined 13-Jun-10

Top Poster
18-Jun-12 8:18 pm

I'm sorry you didn't hear girl.I know exactly how you're feeling. For me, my fourth son has been such a joy and a source of healing for me. I hope your baby is for you as well. (((HUGS)))

Joined 15-Nov-10

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

18-Jun-12 8:18 pm
I know that's hard.. Let me know hat he says! Again big hugs and take all the time you need!!!!!
"She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted her sails.." 1 Samuel 1:27

Baby Bear GirlAdysen 3-2007 Baby Bear GirlBaylor 7-2011 Baby Bear GirlHaidynn 1-2013

Joined 25-Jun-10

Top Poster
18-Jun-12 8:58 pm
Seriously sweetie, I can already tell by that ultrasound pic that he is adorable!!!!...just like the rest of your boys! What a CUTIE!!!

Jen

Joined 26-Dec-10

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

18-Jun-12 9:00 pm
aww sweetie im so sorry i was hoping that pink dust i sent you helped. but maybe this little guy was meant to be with you for a reason. i know my son is so cuddly. right now he's in the nursery under those lights just like his sisters were and sometimes to calm the babies down they like to finger feed them. so i pump milk out and they give the babies little drops of milk to make them sleepy and calm them down. the girls were content with the finger feeds from whoever walked by but to my shock and surprise they keep bringing me a crying baby boy. he only calms down when mommy holds him and kisses him and feeds him. its really the best feeling in the world being so needed, and sweetie your boys need you so much. im sure this little guy needs you too and you will forget all about whats in his diaper once he's here. i did. hugs

Baby Bear Girl01, Baby Bear Girl03, Baby Bear Girl05, Baby Bear Girl09, Baby Bear Girl10Heartbroken, Baby Bear Girl11, Baby Bear Girl11Heartbroken, Baby Bear Boy12, Baby Bear Girl13Heartbroken

Page: of 5