Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

meet Michael

Jen

Joined 26-Dec-10

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

25-Jun-12 11:50 pm
thank you so much everyone. we are nearing 2 weeks old! i'll try to get more pics but now im adjusting to life with 6 kids, hubby working alot and me going on 2 or 3 hours of sleep a night. michael is such a good baby though. i couldn't ask for a better son. sometimes i look at him and just wish he would stay tiny and little forever so i could hold him. but part is also looking forward to all the joy a little boy can bring to a family. the girls are just smitten. the 1 year old not so much but even the 2 year old has informed me she loves her baby and we should keep him. the older girls are fighting over who gets to change his diaper which i thought was great but as none of us have had a baby boy we quickly learned to make sure he's pointed down at all times! thanks for warning boy moms! lol

Baby Bear Girl01, Baby Bear Girl03, Baby Bear Girl05, Baby Bear Girl09, Baby Bear Girl10Heartbroken, Baby Bear Girl11, Baby Bear Girl11Heartbroken, Baby Bear Boy12, Baby Bear Girl13Heartbroken and another little born sept 4th!!