Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

meet Michael

Jen

Joined 26-Dec-10

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

16-Jun-12 7:03 pm

thank you so much everyone, i hope the pic works, i've had bad luck with pics lately. first of all i wanted to send big hugs and thank you to all of you ladies for your continued support throughout this pregnancy. i love you all and i can't tell you how much some of these post have cheered me up throughout long hospital visits and tears.

let me introduce you to my son!!! Michael. (gosh it feels good to say that!) like i said i had a doc app thurs. morning. so the nurse notcied i was breathing funny and walking funny. i said, "yea he's falling out and im contracting." she put me in a room and i heard her tell the doctor to see me next and check me. doc came straight in and said we can talk later, how r u feeling? i said miserable but i know im still a 5cm. nope i was a good 6 and my bag was about to pop. so she said go home get your stuff and i'll meet you at the hospital.

i was back at the hospital in about 30 mins. she checked me again. stretchy 7cm! i was going to go natural but i have been in pain for weeks now and im done. plus the anestiaologist was in the room next door, so it was now or never if i wanted drugs. plus i had a huge contraction! so i got drugs. hubby showed up ( my sister kept the kids, thank god) she checked me again, no change. so she broke my water.

about an hour later i had a baby! 8lbs 2oz.  he had a sugar drip because of my gestational diabetes so his were low. but he perked up after an i.v. now we have jaundice so we go back tomorrow morning for a blood check but they let us go home today. girls are in love and so am i!

Full-size image

Baby Bear Girl01, Baby Bear Girl03, Baby Bear Girl05, Baby Bear Girl09, Baby Bear Girl10Heartbroken, Baby Bear Girl11, Baby Bear Girl11Heartbroken, Baby Bear Boy12, Baby Bear Girl13Heartbroken and another little born sept 4th!!

MA

Joined 12-Oct-11

16-Jun-12 7:08 pm

OMG...........! CONGRATULATIONS... I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU...!! Enjoy each and every moment of his.. now your wait is finished... he is precious and adorable...!! God Bless you and your family..!! (((HUGS)))

Baby Girl 2006 Baby Girl 2008 Baby Girl 2011

TWINS, Baby Girl Baby Boy June'13

Charlotte

Joined 13-Mar-11

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

16-Jun-12 7:09 pm
 CONGRATULATIONS!!  You have a very handsome son.  Enjoy him!!

Baby GirlBaby BoyBaby BoyBaby BoyBaby Boy

Joined 1-Jun-09

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

16-Jun-12 7:21 pm
Awww, how adorable is he?! So happy for you and your family!!!!

"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." Corinthians 13:13

Joined 3-Mar-12

16-Jun-12 7:21 pm
Oh he is adorable! Good work mama! I bet you're so glad to have him home and healthy! CONGRATS!!!
Baby Bear Boy March 2009 Baby Bear Boy November 2012

Joined 12-Jul-06

Top Poster
16-Jun-12 7:35 pm

He's so precious, congrats!  Great birth story, too!  Wow, 8lb 2oz, big boy, good job mama!  So happy for you and your family, enjoy your wonderful little man!

Baby Boy June 2005 Baby Boy December 2007 Baby Boy November 2010

Two swaying opposites, two MS/IUI BFNs in 2009.  Good Luck CloverHoping and Pray that PGD/IVF works for us!Good Luck Clover                                                              Cycle #1 - straight to FET two GSN normal XX blasts - BFN  Cycle #2 - Fresh SET GSN normal XX morula - BFP!  Baby Girl due December 2012!

Joined 25-Jun-10

Top Poster
16-Jun-12 7:35 pm

Congratulations Sweetie!  Thanks for the pics. ;)  Hope you are getting some rest!

He's the cutest thing ever!

Joined 25-Jun-10

Top Poster
16-Jun-12 7:36 pm
PS I'm soooooo proud of you and how well you hung on!  You're tough as nails! (((HUGS)))

Readyforbaby3

Joined 28-Dec-10

Top Poster
16-Jun-12 7:59 pm

Congratulations!  He is beautiful!

Baby Bear Boy  2007 Baby Bear Boy 2010 Baby Bear Girl 2013

Joy

Joined 4-Nov-11

Top Poster
16-Jun-12 8:23 pm
Congrats to you and your family!! I'm so happy for you.. Michael is just PERFECT.
Mom to: (DsD)+ + (VR Baby)*13w 4d*+ (VR Baby 2) *chemical pregnancy*+ BFP!!! VR Baby 3 due April 2015

Joined 25-Mar-12

Top Poster
16-Jun-12 8:25 pm

What a BEAUTIFUL baby!!! He is just adorable!!!
I am beyond thrilled for you, your DH and the girls...in fact, I am in tears right now!! I feel so silly!! But it's just so sweet that you finally got to meet that little man who has been waiting to join your sweet family.

Wishing you all the best!!! XX

Joined 27-Sep-10

16-Jun-12 8:38 pm

ohhhh!! Your son is adorable!!! CONGRATS!!!!

Joined 25-May-12

16-Jun-12 8:42 pm
He is gorgeous!! Congrats!

Baby Bear Boy -2006 -2009 *Our Little Princess, with us for 23 Beautiful Weeks* Baby Bear Boy -2010 Baby Bear Boy -2012 and another coming December 2014

Joined 14-Apr-12

16-Jun-12 8:42 pm

Congrats!  Absolutely precious, brings tears to my eyes!

Baby Boy 09, Baby Boy 8/2012

Joined 11-Dec-10

16-Jun-12 8:44 pm
8 lbs 2oz? Some micropreemie allright!
So, dreams can come true after all...... I am now 2 days overdue and team green by choice (it was tough). I hope I will get to utter these 2 magic words "MY SON" in a VERY near future (please, baby, please, get moving). Needless to say a girl will be just as welcome and loved but it would be a great icing on the cake to be able to write and say to everybody 'meet my son"
Congratulations and all the best to you and your (not so little) man.Wish me luck!
MY GRANDMA: Baby Girl,Baby Girl, MY MOM:: Baby Girl, Baby Girl, HER SISTER Baby Girl,Baby Girl, Baby Girl, ME: Baby Girl2007, AND FINALLY,, Baby Boy 2012
Page: of 6