Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

PGD in Thailand

Joined 15-Jun-12

15-Jun-12 8:54 am

Hi all,

Does any body tried PGD for gender selection in Bangkok. If so, which is the best one in Bangkok. Superior ART, IVFmiraclebaby OR any other? I searched lot on internet but unable to judge which is better in all respect with result and quality and service also..........

Please help anybody has experience at Bangkok

Joined 9-Apr-11

21-Jun-12 7:50 am
Hi Wishmeby2, I'm currently in Bangkok for ivf/pgd with my hubby,we are going to Jetanin institute for assisted reproduction.It is a good hospital,havn't checked on superior ART,the only problem here is people rarely speak proper english so it is a bit tuff with communicating along otherwise a good hospital with caring staff.This is my first ivf,we are hoping for a baby boy,I jus got my egg collection done yesterday,waiting for the pgd test which is going to be done on the 23rd ,the thing is we have only one embryo which has fertilised and is due for pgd,hope it's going to be our beautiful baby boy ,keeping my fingers crossed &praying with all my heart! Hope everything's going well with you:)

Joined 15-Jun-12

23-Jun-12 2:37 am

TAHNKS PADMA123. ALL THE BEST AND I WISH FOR YOUR SUCCESSFUL PGD TRANPLANT. INFORM AFTER SUCCESS. THANKS ONCE AGAIN. ALSO PLEASE SHARE UR EXPERIENCES AT JETANIN. IF POSSIBLE CAN YOU TELL APPROX COST FOR THE TREATMENT AT JETANIN. Pray

Joined 6-Aug-12

6-Aug-12 11:44 pm

Dear padma123, Just read your recent post about having PGD at the Jetanin Institute.

My name is Nina and I work for ABC News in Bangkok, Thailand - we are ABC's South East Asia bureau. We are trying to do a story about couples coming to Thailand for PGD and I was wondering could I have a chat with you about your experience of having PGD in Bangkok? At the moment, this is just for background information. My contact email is: Teggarty.Nina@abc.net.au

Thanks so much and all the best, Nina

Joined 17-Jul-11

24-Dec-12 8:18 am
hello, we have tried SFC bangkok in june 2012 with a big negative.. would love to hear about jetanine too

Joined 17-Jul-11

24-Dec-12 8:21 am
ivf miracle baby is an agent only .. better go directly to hospitals/clinics

Joined 17-Jul-11

24-Dec-12 8:25 am
padma we have one negative PGD to our credit.. pl tell your result and how was jetanine,.... we tried at sfc

Joined 17-Jul-11

24-Dec-12 8:27 am
hi, we came three times to bangkok for ivf with pgd.. no results.. what u want to know most welcome

Joined 15-Jun-12

9-Jan-13 5:03 am

HI YELLOWGLASSS, VERY SAD TO KNOW -VE RESULTS. HOPE FOR BETTER IN NEXT TIME.

ACTUALLY I AM THINKING FOR GOING TO THAILAND FOR PGD TO HAVE BOY BABY.

IN WHICH CLINICS/HOSPITALS YOU TRIED? ALL IN SAME SFC. OR DIFFERENT?

Joined 17-Jul-11

14-May-13 10:12 am
one fresh transfer and one failed frozen transfer both at sfc
Page: of 1