Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

He looks Perfect! :)

Joined 25-May-12

14-Jun-12 8:17 pm
Just wanted to post a quick update. I had my Anatomy ultrasound today to check for Abnormalities. And Great News! They found Nothing on the Ultrasound! He told me that if I need the Amnio for my piece of mind we can do that. But he didn't see anything concerning at all. I talked it over with my husband and we decided to just let things be. The baby looked perfect and I feel in my heart that he's fine. But I feel 100% better! I didn't get a good look today but he was kicking his little feet and hiccuping. It was pretty darn adorable! The GD felt a lot better today, a lot better. But that's my good news :)

Baby Bear Boy -2006 -2009 *Our Little Princess, with us for 23 Beautiful Weeks* Baby Bear Boy -2010 Baby Bear Boy -2012 and another coming December 2014

Joined 15-Nov-10

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

14-Jun-12 8:25 pm
That is FANTASTIC news!!!!! Huge congrats!!
"I may be small but I matter. Teach me. Love me. Believe in me. Because with your guidance, one day, when I'm all grown up, I will be someone amazing"

Baby Bear GirlAdysen 3-2007 Baby Bear GirlBaylor 7-2011 Baby Bear GirlHaidynn 1-2013

Joined 17-Dec-11

14-Jun-12 8:38 pm

How wonderful!!!

Baby Girl2008, Baby Girl2010, Baby Girl 6/21-10/27/12 Heartbroken taken by SIDS

Joined 4-May-12

14-Jun-12 9:49 pm
How fantastic... bet you really can't wait to meet him now!!

#5 coming July 2015 ?

Joined 11-May-11

Top Poster
14-Jun-12 10:37 pm

Excellent news!!  Congratulations!!   Happy  LOL

Hearts

ColeBaby Bear Boy 2004     CaidenBaby Bear Boy 2006       KodyBaby Bear Boy 2011    JaceBaby Bear Boy 2012  My UNplanned home birth baby... ♥ #5 due July 27, 2015  

"Boys are meant for kisses and hugs, For watching rainbows and catching
bugs, For sharing all of your favorite things, For books to read and
songs to sing.  Blue jeans and trucks, scrapes on his knees, Running in the Dirt, and being a tease. Making a face, and build and destroy. There's nothing like just being a BOY!" ????

Joined 25-May-12

15-Jun-12 4:15 pm
Thanks Ladies! I appreciate all of the kind words. Everyday seems to be getting better and I'm becoming more and more excited as the days go on. I know I'll have setbacks and I don't think my GD is "cured" by any means. As my heart will always yearn for my daughter. But I can't not love and adore this little person inside of me. So I'm trying to look at all of the positives. As much as my Older son wanted a sister here on earth. I know they are going to love this Little Boy to bits. Maybe he'll end up talking us into another one down the road..you never know!

Baby Bear Boy -2006 -2009 *Our Little Princess, with us for 23 Beautiful Weeks* Baby Bear Boy -2010 Baby Bear Boy -2012 and another coming December 2014

Joined 22-Sep-09

Top Poster
15-Jun-12 7:06 pm
Wonderful news!!!

Baby Boy 12/01 Baby Boy 06/03 Baby Boy 11/05 Baby Boy 01/09 & babyBaby Girl 9/12

Heartbroken Baby Boy 10-28-10

Joined 4-Feb-10

Top Poster
15-Jun-12 8:45 pm
What great news, I'm so happy for you!!!!

Baby Girl (2010)... Baby Girl #2 Due July 3, 2013

Joined 3-Aug-09

Top Poster
16-Jun-12 2:56 am
I think you are such an inspiration hun and doing so so very well. Your disappointment it totally understandable, you had a baby girl and sadly lost her, no one can replace her of course but I can totally understand why you would want a little girl to complement your boys. I think there may be a 4th in your future sweetie. I have 3 boys and, while it's not what I would have necessarily have chosen before they arrived, they are all so wonderful and special and beautiful.
Love my babies

Joined 25-May-12

16-Jun-12 9:28 am
Waiting4Daisy:
I think you are such an inspiration hun and doing so so very well. Your disappointment it totally understandable, you had a baby girl and sadly lost her, no one can replace her of course but I can totally understand why you would want a little girl to complement your boys. I think there may be a 4th in your future sweetie. I have 3 boys and, while it's not what I would have necessarily have chosen before they arrived, they are all so wonderful and special and beautiful.
Thank You so much Waiting4Daisy! That really brought tears to my eyes reading that. I know a lot of people IRL think I should just "move on" and forget about a daughter. That I should be happy with the boys I have. And I love my boys more than life itself but my heart is still broken. Like you said, while she will never be replaceable. I think it would be incredibly healing to have another daughter. My husband keeps saying no though. And the more I think about it, the more I feel that I can't say I'm done. So I think it's going to take a Lot of convincing to get my hubby on board. But I love that you ladies understand. It helps me more than you know.

I love my boys!

Joined 6-Feb-12

Top Poster
16-Jun-12 9:34 am

Wonderful news!!! 

So happy for you!

Joined 3-Aug-09

Top Poster
16-Jun-12 12:10 pm
LDoone28"][quote user="Waiting4Daisy:
I think you are such an inspiration hun and doing so so very well. Your disappointment it totally understandable, you had a baby girl and sadly lost her, no one can replace her of course but I can totally understand why you would want a little girl to complement your boys. I think there may be a 4th in your future sweetie. I have 3 boys and, while it's not what I would have necessarily have chosen before they arrived, they are all so wonderful and special and beautiful.[/quote] Thank You so much Waiting4Daisy! That really brought tears to my eyes reading that. I know a lot of people IRL think I should just "move on" and forget about a daughter. That I should be happy with the boys I have. And I love my boys more than life itself but my heart is still broken. Like you said, while she will never be replaceable. I think it would be incredibly healing to have another daughter. My husband keeps saying no though. And the more I think about it, the more I feel that I can't say I'm done. So I think it's going to take a Lot of convincing to get my hubby on board. But I love that you ladies understand. It helps me more than you know.
Oh sweetie. Those people don't deserve an opinion! What do they know of what you have been through? This wasn't just the loss of a dream, which is hard enough, but the loss of an actual child. I can completely understand why it would heal you to have another little girl. Don't rule anything out at the moment. Circumstances change all the time. Your husband may change his mind further down the road. Wait and see how you feel when DS3 arrives. Maybe he will complete you, and his little soul will be the one you need to feel done. Or maybe he'll be so adorable and snuggly you'll be desperate for another one! Wanting another child is not a reflection of the children you have already, and if it is it's only because they are so gorgeous that you want another! I do think there is something very special about three of one gender. They just seem to have this little unique sparkle about them. Everywhere I go people compliment DS3, he is beautiful.
Love my babies

Joined 25-May-12

16-Jun-12 8:48 pm
I really hope that this little baby completes our family. That in my heart I find peace with everything. I really do. You sound like a Great mom waiting4daisy! Thank you again.

Page: of 1