Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Struggling with circumcision decision!!

Jen

Joined 26-Dec-10

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

5-Jul-12 5:45 pm

you are right too. its just the norm here in america. im the oldest in my family so all the men in my life have been circumcised, my brother, my cousins, my nephews, my boyfriends and husbands. only 1 time have  i met a man who wasn't. my ex fiance who was from London. seems odd for a british man to be circumcised, i had no idea. and he was shocked that most men in america did this even though they were not jewish. for me the sex wasn't any better it was just odd to see one like that. i honestly thought it was broken at first, i didn't know they came like that, as i had never been exposed to anything different.

but thats another thing. jewish mothers have those big parties when their child gets circumcised, they aren't told its crazy. its just part of their religion. maybe since america is this huge "melting pot" we just kinda took things from others and made it our own?

Baby Bear Girl01, Baby Bear Girl03, Baby Bear Girl05, Baby Bear Girl09, Baby Bear Girl10Heartbroken, Baby Bear Girl11, Baby Bear Girl11Heartbroken, Baby Bear Boy12, Baby Bear Girl13Heartbroken and another little born sept 4th!!