Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

nub experts....50/50 as usual for me...:( 10.4 weeks.

Yasmin

Joined 11-May-07

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

12-Jun-12 7:13 am
so i have had my scan at 10w4d to the dot and baby measuring exactly that.....and for the first time in 4 pregnancies i get a nub shot....but then i have one shot that is a decent girl nub and another whihc is a perfect boy nub......i am so gutted...i don't know whether to cry or be excited....

i thought thoruhg the scan that it looked pretty flat and girlish but there is a leg in the way at all times and it kept loking very boyish too.....in fact one of my pic it is a perfect boy nub but i am looking at the white line ansd that still more girl than boy......

if this is boy it has thrown me well offf......first of all becasue i have been sick to my stomach and looke awful...and never did with my boys, second....i am bang on dates so far baby a normal size....and third i had 4 predictions saying girl......

i will send you the first pic to see what you think and the second pic to show you how opposite it can look......althouhg having said that the second pic did show up leg all the time....somtimes the nub looked just too big whihc confirmed to me that it was the leg and not the nub but then again in the still pics it looks like a perfect boy nub.....

skull guesses are also welcome....confused!!!!!i am am neither happy nor sad right now....
Full-size image
Mum to 5 of 4 princes and one princess!!!!!! Expecting no.6 :)........hoping for another princess to complete my family once and for all......but a 5th prince is very welcome too :)