Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

GOODIES FOR BOYS!

Joined 1-Jan-10

Top Poster
9-Jun-12 9:09 am

No girls allowed Stick out tongue hahaha

Retail therapy has helped me soooooo much! I am actually schocked as I "thought" boy clothes were boring... boy was I wrong!!!

So, moms of boys...or boys on the way....what are some of your faves?

I especially LOVE LOVE LOVE Jon Jon's! soooo cute!

And OMG See Kai Run has the cutest boy shoes!

Is there anything cuter then newsboy caps on a little boy? seriously? omg!

Please share! Not everything has to be Teddy Bears and Baseballs lol!

I think the "whales" are super cute and very popular right now! I see them everywhere!

Rock on mamas!

My amazing daughter 7/10

And her brother EDD 10/20/12

Joined 10-Dec-11

10-Jun-12 10:20 pm
Overalls are super cute on little boys, too!

Baby Bear Boy'05, Baby Bear Boy'07, Baby Bear Boy'10 - got a bfp in June, baby Baby Bear Boy #4!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Joined 1-Jan-10

Top Poster
11-Jun-12 7:58 am

jediepgrl:
Overalls are super cute on little boys, too!

OMG YES!!!!

I am just very against the "sports, and car designs" But I was like that with dd too...I wanted nothing with the words "princess" ... too stereotypical for me. lol

I love anything sea life, zoo animals, and dinosaurs on little boys! I try to stay away from reds and blues mainly because I dont care for those colors myself lol. Although I did pick up baby blue "Janie and Jack" knitted overalls for next winter lol. Couldnt resist! That Janie and Jack stuff is soooooooo cute! <3

My amazing daughter 7/10

I love my boys!

Joined 6-Feb-12

Top Poster
12-Jun-12 2:36 am

Gymboree has cute stuff for boys and girls.  I like how they have 'family looks' so there are coordinating outfits even if  you have a pp rather than 2 of a kind.  

I also like babyboychic.com, it's a collection of various name brand baby boy clothes.  

baby gap is always good.  Love their jeans for baby & big boys!

You can find some cute stuff at the children's place occasionally & they have great prices & good quality clothing.  

A good friend of mine has a pair of overalls that her dd wore & her ds wears them now.  Apparently they've been in the family for a while and she has pictures of both her dd & her ds in them.... super cute ;)

Joined 1-Apr-09

Top Poster
22-Jun-12 8:05 pm
I love JCrew personally! Also, if I may add, sometimes I look at teen boys and I'm not crazy about how they look, their haistyles ans what they wear. I'm really not into the baggy, rapper look. Don't mean to sound snobby, but what I like are preppy clothes for boys... well, the JCrew or Tommy Hilfiger style anyway! So I hope my boys will too because I always imagined having a boy kinda like Prince William (I know, sounds silly, but it's the thruth)! With girls, it seems that they're more delicate and remain so during adolescence so it's less of an issue. I guess that's why it scares me that with two boys, I may end up with two grungy teens. Anyway, just my random thoughts!

Joined 1-Jan-10

Top Poster
23-Jun-12 8:12 am

Photo-Girl:
I love JCrew personally! Also, if I may add, sometimes I look at teen boys and I'm not crazy about how they look, their haistyles ans what they wear. I'm really not into the baggy, rapper look. Don't mean to sound snobby, but what I like are preppy clothes for boys... well, the JCrew or Tommy Hilfiger style anyway! So I hope my boys will too because I always imagined having a boy kinda like Prince William (I know, sounds silly, but it's the thruth)! With girls, it seems that they're more delicate and remain so during adolescence so it's less of an issue. I guess that's why it scares me that with two boys, I may end up with two grungy teens. Anyway, just my random thoughts!

lol yes!

When buying gifts for boys in the family, I ALWAYS stay away from character t's (they annoy me and look sloppy)  Anything with sports....Little Slugger? Really? no thanks! (that being said, we are not sports people. so i can see how someone into sports might like that sort of thing)

And for heavens sake....enough wih the baby blue on little boys! Carters has finally caught wind and has a ton of really cute hunter greens and khaki colors for newborns. 

The baby blue makes me ill lol

I was the same with dd though too...I had 1 tutu for her. And even that was too much! Shes not a fricken poodle lol!!!!! 

My amazing daughter 7/10

Joined 30-Mar-12

23-Jun-12 5:54 pm

I always love orange on mine. They both have multiple pairs of bright orange pants each year. Patchwork pants, too. As cute as they are in shorts they're a billion times cuter in pants. I also had some baby cowboy outfits that were adorable. One was from Vitamins Baby and it had knit pants with a cowboy print, a onesie with a cowboy slogan on it but I forget exactly what it said and a soft knit jacket with fringe on the back and sleeves. Then I had a pair of crochet baby cowboy booties with fringe. So cute!) Too bad my DS2 refused to wear the Gymbo cowboy boots he had at his age (right before he turned 2ish). Maybe this boy will! :) I also loved the OshKosh railroad conductor stripe overalls. 

I did a lot of monkey and zoo animal stuff. We also did a bit of rock star stuff this past winter and they both like pirates. We have LOADS of fire truck stuff and their room was done in fire trucks. My 2nd actually turned out to be the fire truck loving one though it was all bought for his brother.

I generally like having a bunch of theme outfits. They've also had dinosaurs, puppies, penguins, monsters, dragons, aliens, even cars and sports can be cute in the right outfit. The little football helmet looking hat that Gymbo made a while ago was cute. I crochet hats and kept meaning to make them some helmet hats but never got around to it. Then of course there's the whole preppy look that we'll do, too. 

Baby Boy02/2008 Baby Boy11/2009 Baby Boy10/2012

Page: of 1