Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

He won't keep his diaper on, HELP!

Joined 14-Jun-10

Top Poster
7-Jun-12 8:36 pm
My youngest is 19 months old and always takes his diaper off. I put him in onsies sometimes so he can't but he's learning how to take his clothes off too. And when he takes his diaper off he pulls it down like underwear so I can't just put it on backwards. Today he decided to take it off then he pooped and peed on the floor and proceeded to play in it! Talk about nasty. I feel like the only way to keep it on is to try duct tape, LOL. Should I try to just start potty training now? All my other kids were 3 when they finally potty trained. Is this a sign? I'm at a loss, cause I don't want him just pooping on the floor all the time. Any suggestions would be great! Thanks in advance!

Baby Bear Girl-10/03 Baby Bear Boy-10/05 Baby Bear Girl-11/07 and finally Baby Bear Boy 10/26/10.... my family is complete!

I love my kids no matter how much they drive me insane...

Time to move on from my D

Joined 11-May-11

Top Poster
7-Jun-12 8:56 pm

Too bad it wasn't wintertime still.   My DS1 did this, and I had to cut the feet off his blanket sleepers and other sleepers, and put them on BACKWARDS!!  haha!   He couldn't get to them to unzip them, and he used to get so mad! Happy ROFL

He is taking the onesies off too?  Dang!  

Maybe you can try and potty train.. it wouldn't hurt I guess.. 

I know how you feel about him playing with it..  I walked into DS1's room and there was poop everywhere!  All over the floor, walls, toys, heater vent and HIM!  He looked like one of them mud people from King Kong movie!    LOL 

Hope he stops doing it soon!  My son only did a couple times.. 

DH Baby Boy 40  

ME Baby Girl 33,  married since 2002 Hearts

ColeBaby Bear Boy 2004     CaidenBaby Bear Boy 2006       KodyBaby Bear Boy 2011    JaceBaby Bear Boy 2012  My UNplanned home birth baby...  

"Boys are meant for kisses and hugs, For watching rainbows and catching bugs, For sharing all of your favorite things, For books to read and songs to sing.  Blue jeans and trucks, scrapes on his knees, Running in the Dirt, and being a tease. Making a face, and build and destroy. There's nothing like just being a BOY!" ????

Joined 14-Jun-10

Top Poster
9-Jun-12 4:08 pm
He doesn't always take the onsies off, but if he's really determined he does. LOL Thanks for writing good to know my child isn't the only one who does it! I hope its just a phase, I can't imagine the poop everywhere luckily i caught him before he could do too much damage! I told my mom before, if he was my first I probably wouldn't have had anymore! He is into everything and climbs on everything he can get to! I think I will have more heart attacks with him then I will all the rest put together, LOL. I know it stinks it's summer or I could try the sleeper on backwards thing, though I'm sure he would throw a huge fit if I did do that. I will have to see if he stops doing it or is more interested in the potty. Thanks for the help, hope you are doing well, been following ur posts too, I hope you get ur girl this time! Not much longer till you find out, right? Unless you are going to make it a surprise at birth, I know I could never wait that long, LOL.

Baby Bear Girl-10/03 Baby Bear Boy-10/05 Baby Bear Girl-11/07 and finally Baby Bear Boy 10/26/10.... my family is complete!

I love my kids no matter how much they drive me insane...

Page: of 1