Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

RE: Biorhythms

Joined 14-Jul-07

Top Poster
6-Jun-12 11:46 am

Has anyone swayed for a gender in a strong boy/girl and concieved the opposite using biorythms?  I'm just torn weather or not to skip this month...my 2 dds were conceived in strong girl and the other 2 weak boys no swaying for any. any input?

Baby Bear Girl 00'Baby Bear Girl04'Baby Bear Girl06'Baby Bear Girl08'   & Baby Bear Boy 13' Thank You God!!  & Thank you Tamara & all the IG ladies for all your help!! Love Ya!  

My Sway http://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/t/251773.aspx

Just my boys and me. ?

Joined 11-May-11

Top Poster
6-Jun-12 1:45 pm

I only swayed with my last child, and I was swaying for girl, but HE was conceived in a STRONG BOY biorhythm...  AND a Male moon sign!

DS1 - Strong boy/ MALE moon sign

DS2 - Lean girl/ MALE moon sign

DS3- Strong boy/ MALE moon sign

#4 Strong girl/ FEMALE moon sign..  I don't know what I am having yet!  Praying for a GIRL!  Hoping this is right for me ONE MORE TIME!!  Pray

It has been correct with me so far, especially the MOON SIGNS!!  

The Strong seems to affect me more than the Lean does..

I would def take it all into account when swaying, just so there is no "what if's"...  ya know? 

DH Baby Boy 40  

ME Baby Girl 33,  married since 2002 Hearts

ColeBaby Bear Boy 2004     CaidenBaby Bear Boy 2006       KodyBaby Bear Boy 2011    JaceBaby Bear Boy 2012  My UNplanned home birth baby...  

"Boys are meant for kisses and hugs, For watching rainbows and catching bugs, For sharing all of your favorite things, For books to read and songs to sing.  Blue jeans and trucks, scrapes on his knees, Running in the Dirt, and being a tease. Making a face, and build and destroy. There's nothing like just being a BOY!" ????

Joined 7-Mar-10

Top Poster
6-Jun-12 1:55 pm
If you know that it does influence you, I would take it into account. Some people aren't affected at all and may give their experience, but it seems it does influence you, good tHing is that if you know it works for you, you could also wait fr a strong boy period?!

my beautiful DDs Baby Girl 2009  Baby Girl 2010 Heartbroken gone December 2011

Baby Boy born 2012! believe strongly that Biorhythm & Moon gender & Praying got me my son My boy sway http://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/t/243561.aspx

Joined 14-Jul-07

Top Poster
7-Jun-12 1:27 pm

Thank you ladies for your helpHappy Smile  Dreaming Fx you have your lil' princess in thereHappy Smile ***Sending you all my PINK dust***  I know you said Newbaby"s moon sign was right for her boy  was the biorythm right too?

Also If moon sign is in male but Biorhthm  is in Female  which doyou think has more influence?  I can only check with my last DD because she is the only one who was not a surprise?  Thx for all your inputHappy Smile

Baby Bear Girl 00'Baby Bear Girl04'Baby Bear Girl06'Baby Bear Girl08'   & Baby Bear Boy 13' Thank You God!!  & Thank you Tamara & all the IG ladies for all your help!! Love Ya!  

Just my boys and me. ?

Joined 11-May-11

Top Poster
7-Jun-12 1:39 pm

For me, the moon signs are the strongest. I was Lean girl for DS2 but in a MALE moon sign and he is VERY much a boy! Stick out tongue

it just depends on the person in my opinion. I seem to be strongly affected by the moon and stuff, where as my sister, her DD2 was conceived around MALE biorhythm and MALE moon sign, so they didn't affect her. But, she don't know exactly when she O'd beings that she was charting or using anything, they just dtd after her period a bunch of times, and then waited for a missed period. haha   

I would def take it all into account though.  

DH Baby Boy 40  

ColeBaby Bear Boy 2004     CaidenBaby Bear Boy 2006       KodyBaby Bear Boy 2011    JaceBaby Bear Boy 2012  My UNplanned home birth baby...  

"Boys are meant for kisses and hugs, For watching rainbows and catching bugs, For sharing all of your favorite things, For books to read and songs to sing.  Blue jeans and trucks, scrapes on his knees, Running in the Dirt, and being a tease. Making a face, and build and destroy. There's nothing like just being a BOY!" ????

Joined 4-May-12

Top Poster
7-Jun-12 1:43 pm

I feel stupid but i can never determine the moon phases for mine....otherwise for the biorhythms they were correct for both boys and says this is a girl:D

Joined 14-Jul-07

Top Poster
7-Jun-12 1:50 pm

Thank you Dreamingof XXHappy Smile

Joined 15-Nov-10

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

7-Jun-12 3:20 pm
Where do you look up what sign the moon was in? I know how to check biorhythm which do not seem to effect me, and I know how to see what phase the moon was in but I don't know where to look up the sign?
"Bless this child O' Lord I pray, love her through all night and day"
1 Samuel 1:27

Baby Bear GirlAdysen 3-2007 Baby Bear GirlBaylor 7-2011 Baby Bear GirlHaidynn 1-2013

Joined 15-Nov-10

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

7-Jun-12 3:30 pm
Found it!!! Ok here are my results.. Dd1 was male moon sign, new moon phase. Dd2 male moon sign new moon phase, this baby full moon phase female moon sign!!

Baby Bear GirlAdysen 3-2007 Baby Bear GirlBaylor 7-2011 Baby Bear GirlHaidynn 1-2013

Joined 4-May-12

Top Poster
7-Jun-12 3:49 pm

If the moon is all white is that a full moon or new moon...someone told me this baby was strong girl but moon phase was full moon so it says boy??...with both my boys I was strong boy or lean boy and moon phases were the all white moons...this one strong girl and moon is all grey?? 

Joined 4-May-12

Top Poster
7-Jun-12 3:50 pm

Wait so is a full moon boy or girl and new moon boy or girl..i think I have them backwards which would explain everything lol....still confused if the all white moon is full or new and the all grey moon is new or full lol.

Just my boys and me. ?

Joined 11-May-11

Top Poster
7-Jun-12 4:28 pm

babybleux32:
Where do you look up what sign the moon was in? I know how to check biorhythm which do not seem to effect me, and I know how to see what phase the moon was in but I don't know where to look up the sign?

I use Lunarium. They give you the exact times according to your time zone.

Some people just aren't affected by biorhythms and the moon the same way others are, or are not affected at all! 

What's your DD's conception dates?  If you don't mind me asking!  I love this kind of stuff!  haha   Embarrassed

DH Baby Boy 40  

Joined 4-May-12

Top Poster
7-Jun-12 4:34 pm

my oldest was concieved early june 2006, my last son was concieved mid april like the 26th or something 2010:) this one was concieved january 20th or something like that lol. When I look at the biorhythm chart it shows that both boys were the same..however still unsure if the white moon was full or new lol... however when I used actual moon phase sites my oldest showed boy the youngest girl and this one boy...

Joined 4-May-12

Top Poster
7-Jun-12 4:36 pm

If I go by that biorhythm site it says both my boys were sposed to be boys and their moon phases were the same and this one is sposed to be girl and the  moon phase is opposite of the two boys so im going by that lmao cuz Im hoping girl and it gives me hope lol

Joined 15-Nov-10

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

7-Jun-12 4:58 pm
Lillith- full moon is boy (all white) and lasts from the first day of full moon until the day before new moon, althought the last few days before new moon are weak for boy as the moon is changing into girl territory. New moon is when you look into the sky and you can't see a moon at all and it lasts from that day until the day before the moon is completely full, same concept thought the closer to full moon you get the less likely of it influencing that gender, does that make sense? ***dreamingxx*** I used moonsigncalendar.net then go to pregnancy section and use moon angle calculator. They give you a calculator.. When I checked moon phase, dd1 was Conceived July 4, 2006 in Libra and Waxing Moon which is The middle of the new moon phase (look at moonconnection.com it's great) and then dd2 was conceived November 4 2010 in Libra under the waning moon which is two days before new moon and in my opinion is much stronger in girl than boy. This baby was conceived May 15, 2012 under a Full moon phase right in the middle, with Pices. so I hope I have more boy influence but we shall see!

Page: of 11