Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

IUI with microsort - not PGD

Joined 6-May-12

5-Jun-12 9:40 am
Does anyone know a good, reputable clinic where I can get IauI with microsort? Also, anyone know the cost? I've been in contact with Dogus (who I now am led to believe are not good from this forum) and genesis who I think only offer full PGD. Any help please??? I am currently 21 weeks pregnant with my 5th boy and planning to do this in July next year if possible xx

Joined 6-May-12

5-Jun-12 11:07 am
Anyone??

Joined 1-May-12

5-Jun-12 2:01 pm
I think I saw a thread awhile back saying that microsort was no longer being done. :(  Either due to the fact that they are waiting for FDA approvals or because they decided not to pursue approval at all - not sure which.  I'm in the same boat - due with boy #2 and would like to do something like microsort but not PGD in the next year or two.  Good luck!!

Joined 6-May-12

5-Jun-12 2:43 pm
Thanks for the reply :) I thought it was still available in Cyprus???? Maybe Mexico City too? Maybe I'm wrong x

Joined 1-May-12

5-Jun-12 4:15 pm

I think you're right!  I'm thrilled to see that actually as IVF is a route I want to avoid but I so want a little girl to complete our family someday.  Here's the link with locations: 

http://www.microsort.com/?page_id=865

Joined 1-May-12

5-Jun-12 4:19 pm

Just realized that completely doesn't answer your question.  It does limit the number of clinics to choose from though.  I'll follow this thread as I'd love to know too. 

Joined 6-May-12

6-Jun-12 2:13 am
Thanks love, hopefully someone will come along to help us soon.x

Joined 19-Apr-10

Top Poster
12-Jun-12 7:51 am

Hi cosmicxxx, last year I was in touch with Cyprus clinic who advertise IUI/Mircosort. We exchanged few emails and I had good feelings about them. Just didn't like their idea to go for IVF/Microsort, only because of my age. I tried to avoid another drug stimul. as I had bad experiences in a past. At the end I decided to not go forward with the treatment. As I draw thick line after my HT experiments, I deleted most of my emails from them, so can't give you any info about the cost. Good luck and congratulations on your pregnancy (I guess you are not too much happy you having another boy? hope I'm wrong) Wish you all the best and don't give up!! Love Ya!

http://www.northcyprusivf.co.uk/ , http://www.northcyprusivf.co.uk/microsort_cyprus

Baby Boy + Baby Boy + Baby Boy + Baby Girl = Love Ya! !!

Joined 2-Mar-11

Top Poster
12-Jun-12 12:35 pm
I would never recommend Dogus or North Cyprus ivf. Never heard of people came back pregnant......iui I wouldn't recommend because the chance is so slim..... I have thought about t too but so many doctors of so many different clinc told me why It hardly work. At the end I did ivf/pgd with spermsort at Genesis clinic in South Cyprus.

Joined 19-Apr-10

Top Poster
13-Jun-12 5:54 pm

Lisvna thank you for your info, now I'm glad I didn't go for a treatment with them after all. And I think only on Northern side of Cyprus is allowed gender selection... or not anymore??

Anyway,  Big congratulations on your pregnancy!! Happy Celebrate You must be over the moon !! Good luck to you Good Luck Clover

Baby Boy + Baby Boy + Baby Boy + Baby Girl = Love Ya! !!

Joined 2-Mar-11

Top Poster
27-Jun-12 8:46 am
Dr Savvas of the Genesis clinic in South Cyprus does offer genderselection so it's not illegal there. We think this one is a boy so in a year or so we are going back!

formerly 'Tashy'

Joined 7-Jun-08

Top Poster
27-Jun-12 8:53 am
Yes, I might also be interested in this so I thought I'd reply to save the thread :o)
Baby Boy 1995 Baby Boy 2002 Baby Boy 2005 Baby Boy 2008 Baby Girl 2010 Baby Boy 2013
Page: of 1