Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Gendermaker test

stephanie

Joined 13-May-12

2-Jun-12 2:59 am

Hi,

I took the gendermaker test after my sister had pestered me to try it. as she had and got a pink result and was confirmed she is having a girl!!

the first test i recieved turn purple so i emailed the company and they sent me a replacement one out, i have done it and it has turned pink..

I know this is just for fun and a 50-50 chance. althought i have posted scan pictures on a few forums there is a mixed view with regards to nub theory. gut feeling is saying boy. get scan on 8th june, but OH doesnt want to know and im desperate.

has anyone eles tried gendermaker?? i would love to hear both sides accurate result and negatives

Thanks in advance for looking.

Full-size image

Joined 1-Jun-11

2-Jun-12 8:14 am
Hi there I had tried it with my last pregnancy and gotten a pink. And I did have a girl. So it was right for me.

stephanie

Joined 13-May-12

2-Jun-12 8:22 am
Thanks for taking time to look. I'm hoping it's right.

Joined 23-Oct-07

Top Poster
2-Jun-12 4:32 pm
I tired it around 6 weeks and got a girl result but I wish I would have waited. I found a coupon so im trying it again. I will let you know.
DS 10 ? DS 8 ? DD 7 ? DS 5 ? DS 3 C-Section #6 **IT'S A GIRL!!** Diagnosed with Placenta Previa & Percreta :( ~Chloe Paige~ born @ 32 weeks 10/29/12!!

Joined 3-Jun-12

3-Jun-12 3:48 pm
There is absolutely no science behind this test, and it always says girl. I have yet to see a boy result! My mother wanted me to try it last year when I was pregnant, with my now 7 month old daughter. I flat out refused. My husband's sister and my cousin have both tried gender maker. Both clearly said girl and...yep, they both had boys. Have you looked at gender maker's website? There isn't a single thing mentioned on how it works or what it even test. It's a fancy package with a fancy price tag for a piece of junk that probably tests the ph of your urine. And if you email them to ask for specifics on how their test works, they wont' reply. Trust me, I've tried. That should tell you something right there. Save your money and just wait for the sonogram. Good luck though! You'll have to update us.
Girl 5/2007 Girl 10/2011 Praying for a Boy to complete our family!

stephanie

Joined 13-May-12

12-Jun-12 12:15 pm

i was 18weeks when i done the test,

had scan on friday and they couldnt tell me the sex, looks like im waiting until october

Joined 30-Mar-12

13-Jun-12 9:37 am

I did it and this was my result. The top came up and I got a pic but it was inside and not very good. By the time I went outside and took another it changed. I was the only person in my DDC that didn't get a bright pink result and the large majoriy of those have been confirmed boy. 

Full-size image

Baby Boy02/2008 Baby Boy11/2009 Baby Boy10/2012

stephanie

Joined 13-May-12

19-Jun-12 4:28 am
Hi, did you retake the test, love-my-kids??

Joined 23-Oct-07

Top Poster
19-Jun-12 9:06 am
Yes I did. Here is the result. Im not sure what color it is lol. Seemed like a light purple. It did not match up to the boy side at all and a little to the girl end. I really hated these test. As of right now im really like The Best Baby Gender Test. Intelligender said girl for my last and boy this time.

DS 10 ? DS 8 ? DD 7 ? DS 5 ? DS 3 C-Section #6 **IT'S A GIRL!!** Diagnosed with Placenta Previa & Percreta :( ~Chloe Paige~ born @ 32 weeks 10/29/12!!

stephanie

Joined 13-May-12

19-Jun-12 2:33 pm

HI,

I think your right is does look more girl!!

when do you have your scan?

stephanie

Joined 13-May-12

19-Jun-12 2:35 pm

Hi,

i think your right it does look more girl!!

when do you get yor scan?

Yummy Mummy

Joined 3-Feb-12

19-Jun-12 3:04 pm

Mine said girl, along with all the other old wives tales (wedding ring on string, Chinese chart). I'm having a boy Confused

Joined 23-Oct-07

Top Poster
19-Jun-12 3:31 pm
Stephanie29:

HI,

I think your right is does look more girl!!

when do you have your scan?

I go back in 2 1/2 weeks..... July 6th!

stephanie

Joined 13-May-12

22-Jun-12 3:04 pm
You will have to let me know if it's correct. They couldnt tell me the sex at my 20 wk scan cord was in the way.

Joined 16-Jun-12

22-Jun-12 3:53 pm

Hi ladies, for some reason i had real faith in the gendermaker test... i had a clear GIRL result at 15/16 weeks and a clear BOY result at the same time with BEST BABY gender test...... its a boy! gendermaker was WRONG for me : (x

Page: of 2