Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Miracle determined baby no 5 is here safe and well! my little princess to my 4 princes!

Joined 3-Mar-10

31-May-12 4:54 pm

Piccy of our beautiful daughter Lyla on page 7 Kiss

Hi all you lovely people I have had the pleasure of meeting over the past few yrs! Just thought I would let all of you know that our little darling baby girl arrived safe and well Happy Smile She was a little lazy at first as she was due the 3rd dec 2012 and came on the 8th dec but once she decided to make an entrance she did it with style, 1 hour 45 mins from start to finish haha she is just the prettiest thing I have ever seen and she is alot like her big brothers who all adore the bones of her, im so over the moon at just how much love they all have for her its breath taking to watch them dote on her with such pride! I truely feel very blessed and the luckiest mum alive to have such amazing, beautiful and healthy children, love them all with all my heart! I will try and add a piccy of her if it will let me haha GL to each and every one of you and may all your dreams come true also xxxxx 

Hi all I am currently a full time mummy to 4 wonderful amazing handsome little boys! my eldest is 8, then i had twins who are almost 6 and my youngest is coming up 2! My husband had a vesectomy almost 2 yrs ago and suddenly i found out i was pregnant again for the 4th time ( 5th baby) This came as a huge shock as you can imagine haha i have just had my dating scan and im already 13 wks 3 days! We really dont mind what this little miracle bundle is and would love to have any of your thoughts or guesses ( we will be finding out for sure in 6 wks) Thanks very much Kiss

9 days and counting till i hopefully ( if baby willingly co operates ) wil get to know for sure if this is a miracle baby boy no 5 or a miracle baby girl no1!!! getting very nervous now wish me luck ladies pls xxxx Pray

Full-size image

Hearts    2004 Baby Boy, 2006 Twins Baby BoyBaby Boy, 2010 Baby Boy, and finally our Baby Girl 2012    Hearts

Who are my world and the air that I breathe, all so very handsome and beautiful, mummys heart belongs to u all always!!!!!

Baby Girl Suprise little princess born 8th Dec 2012 after DH had a vasectomy almost 2 yrs ago

, shes our little miracle, a real beautiful little darling, our beautiful family is now complete xxx Hearts

Joined 21-Mar-12

Top Poster
31-May-12 4:57 pm

No pic

Baby Bear Boy 13 Baby Bear BoyBaby Bear Boy 2  &  expecting Baby Bear Girl Oct 2012

Our family is complete Hearts

Joined 3-Mar-10

31-May-12 5:03 pm
sorry im having problems uploading one Disagree

Hearts    2004 Baby Boy, 2006 Twins Baby BoyBaby Boy, 2010 Baby Boy, and finally our Baby Girl 2012    Hearts

Who are my world and the air that I breathe, all so very handsome and beautiful, mummys heart belongs to u all always!!!!!

Baby Girl Suprise little princess born 8th Dec 2012 after DH had a vasectomy almost 2 yrs ago

, shes our little miracle, a real beautiful little darling, our beautiful family is now complete xxx Hearts

Joined 21-Mar-12

Top Poster
31-May-12 5:05 pm

No worries, just keep trying Happy Wink could paste a link to pic instead if you have photobucket? x

Baby Bear Boy 13 Baby Bear BoyBaby Bear Boy 2  &  expecting Baby Bear Girl Oct 2012

Joined 3-Mar-10

31-May-12 5:12 pm
yay got there in the end haha had to upload one off our ipod as it was saying the pics files was too big Happy Smile

Joined 21-Mar-12

Top Poster
31-May-12 5:16 pm

I cant make out a nub in this pic but hopefully someone with more experience may be able to, sorry hun. Sending lots of pink dust your way though x

Joined 19-Feb-10

31-May-12 5:19 pm
If the nub is what I think it is it looks girly to me. I am new at this though! :)
Mummy to Isabel born September 2010 and Louis born June 2013 :)

Joined 3-Mar-10

31-May-12 5:20 pm
awwww thanks for looking hun xx

Joined 4-Feb-10

Top Poster
31-May-12 8:52 pm
Sorry, I'm having trouble seeing a nub too

Baby Girl (2010)... Baby Girl #2 Due July 3, 2013

Joined 3-Mar-10

1-Jun-12 2:17 pm
bump for any other guesses or info please thank you xxx

Joined 19-Sep-08

Top Poster
1-Jun-12 2:21 pm
i'm guessing girl. looks a little like my dd's. gl!

Baby Boy Baby Boy Baby Boy Heartbroken x3 and surprise Baby Girl (02/2012)

Joined 3-Mar-10

1-Jun-12 2:27 pm
thank u for ur guess pnkpanther Kiss

Joined 28-Aug-10

Top Poster
1-Jun-12 2:28 pm
Also thinking girl

Baby Boy Baby Boy & Baby Girl

Joined 3-Mar-10

1-Jun-12 2:50 pm
thank u for ur guess upsidaysi Kiss

Hayley

Joined 3-Feb-11

Top Poster
1-Jun-12 3:13 pm

If that is the nub id say definatly girl however its a bit blury so not too sure. GL and congrats on your baby.

Baby Bear Girl  20/11/09 Lilah Nicole  Baby Bear Boy  10/08/11 Joel Thomas

Baby GirlBaby BoyVery proud Mummy and Daddy

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers
Page: of 7