Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Potassium substitute!?

Joined 2-Feb-12

Top Poster
31-May-12 2:13 pm
NO Salt is pure potassium! 650mg per 1/4 tspn.....can we use this insteax of cream of tartar???

Most postinest poster

Joined 9-Jan-06

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

31-May-12 10:29 pm
link please
ddddds
My IG Blog.................... 7 Sway Factors: Diet, pH, Minerals, Hormones,
Swaying E-book .............................Ions, Supplements and Timing
...........................................................They are all linked together
Other diets:

Most postinest poster

Joined 9-Jan-06

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

31-May-12 10:33 pm
link?
ddddds
...........................................................They are all linked together
Other diets:

Joined 2-Feb-12

Top Poster
1-Jun-12 8:38 am
I cannot get link to paste....i discovered it when i went to season my father in laws potatoes.........i was like OMG! It is quite salty in my lemonade which i do 1tsp of BS and 1-2tsp of COT per 32oz...of lemonade....only way i can stand the BS 3xand a day but i use 1tsp of NoSalt on my potatoes no which is 2600to mg of potassium....is this an ok substitute? Im getting the sodium but find COT give me runs whereas NoSalt doesnt so i waz having trouble getting potassium high enuf....

Joined 21-Jun-11

Top Poster
23-Jun-12 11:21 pm

hey so can we use the NOSALT??

Baby Girl2002 Baby Girl 2005 and Baby Boy due March 2013! Thank-you God, girls and I.G.

Joined 2-Feb-12

Top Poster
25-Jun-12 7:12 pm
According to my OB and a dietician it would be SAFER then COT and hasnt given me the runs!

Joined 21-Jun-11

Top Poster
25-Jun-12 8:39 pm

I keep reading posts on people who have a hard time with BS drink and im wondering if im doing everything right because i love BS water..So here is how i do it 1 bottle drinking water with 3x 1tsp of bs. I like the taste alot ! is that how its done ? I dont do COT bc i get alot of potassium through my diet.

Baby Girl2002 Baby Girl 2005 and Baby Boy due March 2013! Thank-you God, girls and I.G.

Most postinest poster

Joined 9-Jan-06

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

27-Jun-12 9:47 am
Bleushell:

I keep reading posts on people who have a hard time with BS drink and im wondering if im doing everything right because i love BS water..So here is how i do it 1 bottle drinking water with 3x 1tsp of bs. I like the taste alot ! is that how its done ? I dont do COT bc i get alot of potassium through my diet.

your doing it right!

ddddds
Other diets:

Page: of 1