Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Three boys is great because.....

Joined 7-Mar-10

Top Poster
31-May-12 1:22 am

islandmeadow:

4)  You have the great opportunity of raising boys who will eventually be wonderful husbands and fathers (something that our world needs).  I really can't imagine a greater feeling of accomplishment than knowing that YOU made a difference in this world by raising up REAL men.  I often think about how it will feel to see my son's become nurturing husbands and fathers and it really makes my heart swell with pride.  I can already see my 10 year old starting to have these qualities as he cares for and rescues animals and has such a passion for caring for the helpless.  My 3 year old already tells me I'm beautiful, that my cooking is delicious, and thanks me for cleaning house.  Now, I don't know about you, but I think that's pretty awesome! :) 

I loved everything on your list, but this one really made my heart sing. Happy Giggle I was always afraid that I would be bad at raising a son, but seeing their cute little faces made me realize that I could do a great job at raising them into wonderful men.Hearts