Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Three boys is great because.....

Joined 18-Feb-09

30-May-12 1:27 am
Come on peeps, i really need someone to say it's great because of xyz. I am pretty sure this last baby is a boy and my chances of a girl is very slim, but i gotta either sink of swim with this, and need some reasons to swim.

mum to Baby Boyadam (11) Baby Girlcatelyn (9) Baby Girlcasey(9) Baby BoyTaliesin Baby Boy Oakley Storm Pregnant by surprise. Wishing for pink!

Joined 23-May-12

Top Poster
30-May-12 3:26 am
Three/four boys is great because they would have each other to rely on, have an amazing male bonding and be best friends.

Joined 18-Feb-09

30-May-12 4:20 am

that is very true note- didn't include my eldest as he is nearly 14 now, and doesn't do little children, he's autistic, tries where he can bless him :D

mum to Baby Boyadam (11) Baby Girlcatelyn (9) Baby Girlcasey(9) Baby BoyTaliesin Baby Boy Oakley Storm Pregnant by surprise. Wishing for pink!

Joined 10-Jan-12

30-May-12 6:34 am
I have three boys, and I say its great because I will always get to be the princess ;-) lol!
Baby Boy Conner 9/8/2005 Baby Boy Carson 1/6/2007 Baby Boy Carter 3/7/2010   Sad Flower 1/13/2012 
Pray Baby Girl EDD 11/22/2012

Joined 19-Mar-08

Top Poster
30-May-12 8:56 am
I'm not sure what to say...I'm afraid to be negative about girls.  I MUCH prefer boys!!!  I am pregnant now and slightly hoping for a boy.  I know 3 times is too many to be that lucky.  I just don't get girls.  They bug me.  This is not all girls...just the ones I'm around regularly.  Which is why my preference is only slight.  I think my own girl *might* be better.  I love the 2 soon to maybe be 3 Momma's boys I have!!  Momma is their everything...daddy is just alright.  The bond they have is amazing!  Even at 8 and 5, they often sleep in the same bed...dote on each other, protect each other.  I love it!!!   

Baby Boy ~ 9 Baby Boy ~ 5  Baby Girl ~ born Oct.30, 2012!!!

Joined 4-Feb-10

Top Poster
30-May-12 9:51 am
usmcwife2005:
I have three boys, and I say its great because I will always get to be the princess ;-) lol!
Lol, so cute!!!

Baby Girl (2010)... Baby Girl #2 Due July 3, 2013

#5 coming July 2015 ?

Joined 11-May-11

Top Poster
30-May-12 10:51 am

My two older boys are the BEST of friends..  they are 22 months apart and when not in school, are inseparable.  They even get mad at the other when the other doesn't want to play. Lol   They do fight but what siblings don't??   haha     It really is nice watching them together and hearing them talk their little boy conversations.. Happy Giggle   They even help each other get into trouble!!   LOL   

I was very upset and sad when I found out my third was another boy since i swayed for a little girl... but now that he is here.. OMG.. I love that little man SO much, it's crazy!   I wake up to smiles and fat cheeks every morning, and I love every minute of it ( I just wish Daddy could see it)  Sad  He is deployed to Afghanistan.

I would NOT trade my boys for a million little girls..  They are MY sons, and they are just the best thing to ever happen to me. They are my whole world!  

You will love seeing them together.. I promise! 

I am now pregnant with #4, and while I would LOOOOOVE a little girl, and would be sad again that I would now FOR SURE not ever have a daughter.. I am okay if it's another boy since that baby and my DS3 would be very close..  in age and to each other!  and that makes it okay.. Happy

I am still praying for PINK though!!  Lol   The boys want a little sister REALLY, REALLY bad!! 

Hearts

ColeBaby Bear Boy 2004     CaidenBaby Bear Boy 2006       KodyBaby Bear Boy 2011    JaceBaby Bear Boy 2012  My UNplanned home birth baby... ♥ #5 due July 27, 2015  

"Boys are meant for kisses and hugs, For watching rainbows and catching
bugs, For sharing all of your favorite things, For books to read and
songs to sing.  Blue jeans and trucks, scrapes on his knees, Running in the Dirt, and being a tease. Making a face, and build and destroy. There's nothing like just being a BOY!" ????

I love my boys!

Joined 6-Feb-12

Top Poster
30-May-12 11:21 am

1)  Little boys love their mommy's and you will always be #1 with them.  They will always feel the need to take care of you & make sure you are happy. 

2)  They will likely have a wonderful bond as they grow up together.  

3)  Each of your sons will always have someone to stick up for him if he needs it.  No one is going to mess with a boy who has two brothers, lol. 

4)  You have the great opportunity of raising boys who will eventually be wonderful husbands and fathers (something that our world needs).  I really can't imagine a greater feeling of accomplishment than knowing that YOU made a difference in this world by raising up REAL men.  I often think about how it will feel to see my son's become nurturing husbands and fathers and it really makes my heart swell with pride.  I can already see my 10 year old starting to have these qualities as he cares for and rescues animals and has such a passion for caring for the helpless.  My 3 year old already tells me I'm beautiful, that my cooking is delicious, and thanks me for cleaning house.  Now, I don't know about you, but I think that's pretty awesome! :) 

5)  Because they are a blessing and regardless of gender, each will have his own personality that will be unique. 

6) BOY SPORTS ROCK!!!

7) BOY TOYS ROCK!!! 

8) You can still let them do girly things if they want to.  You don't have to worry about gender stereotypes if  you don't want to.  My 3 year old loves to have his toe nails painted, lol and he loves to cook.  Some of his favorite toys are girly toys.  That's perfectly fine with me.  As long as he's happy, I'm happy.  

CONGRATS on your surprise baby!!!

Joined 4-Feb-10

Top Poster
30-May-12 1:01 pm
islandmeadow:
My 3 year old already tells me I'm beautiful, that my cooking is delicious, and thanks me for cleaning house.  Now, I don't know about you, but I think that's pretty awesome! :)
OMG, what a sweetie, that's so cute!!!

Baby Girl (2010)... Baby Girl #2 Due July 3, 2013

Jen

Joined 26-Dec-10

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

30-May-12 2:37 pm
i don't have my boy just yet but omg i can't wait. i always wanted boys. i adore my girls but its getting rough with the oldest now. we all remember that awkward age where we aren't little girls anymore but not a woman yet and shes in the middle of all this. the crying the sobbing about every little thing, im dreading it with the rest of the girls. yes girls are cute and fun when they are little but remember they turn into teenage girls with PMS. right now im thinking 5 boys would be great!

Baby Bear Girl01, Baby Bear Girl03, Baby Bear Girl05, Baby Bear Girl09, Baby Bear Girl10Heartbroken, Baby Bear Girl11, Baby Bear Girl11Heartbroken, Baby Bear Boy12, Baby Bear Girl13Heartbroken and another little born sept 4th!!

Joined 1-Mar-12

30-May-12 4:13 pm
Im so glad you answered this. i have one son right now and when this one is born in October they will be roughly 21-22 months apart and I have feared it something awful. This was not a planned pregnancy. I know they will fight but Im really glad you say that your sons are so close... that gives me hope!!!
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I love my boys!

Joined 6-Feb-12

Top Poster
30-May-12 6:25 pm

krystal251"][quote user="islandmeadow:
My 3 year old already tells me I'm beautiful, that my cooking is delicious, and thanks me for cleaning house.  Now, I don't know about you, but I think that's pretty awesome! :)[/quote] OMG, what a sweetie, that's so cute!!!

Thanks, Krystal!  I love that little guy to pieces :)

I've been meaning to tell you for ages that your little girl is absolutely GORGEOUS!!  She is so beautiful :)

Joined 26-Jun-11

Top Poster
30-May-12 6:32 pm
Three boys...is a lot of boys.

Joined 15-Nov-10

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

30-May-12 6:52 pm
Azuremyst:
Three boys...is a lot of boys.
Hmm, she's obviously already thinking that. Let's keep our posts productive. Anyway, just wanted to say 3 boys was my dream family!! Though I don't have sons I have to say 3 boys is great because someone out there envies you!! :)
"I may be small but I matter. Teach me. Love me. Believe in me. Because with your guidance, one day, when I'm all grown up, I will be someone amazing"

Baby Bear GirlAdysen 3-2007 Baby Bear GirlBaylor 7-2011 Baby Bear GirlHaidynn 1-2013

I love my boys!

Joined 6-Feb-12

Top Poster
30-May-12 10:15 pm

babybleux32"][quote user="Azuremyst:
Three boys...is a lot of boys.[/quote] Hmm, she's obviously already thinking that. Let's keep our posts productive. Anyway, just wanted to say 3 boys was my dream family!! Though I don't have sons I have to say 3 boys is great because someone out there envies you!! :)

CONGRATS on your pregnancy babybleux!!!  

Page: of 3