Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Anyone conceive a girl 12 hours before ovulation / on ovulation day??

Joined 16-Feb-10

29-May-12 3:53 am
Anyone conceive a girl 12 hours before ovulation / on ovulation day?? Was aiming for a 2 day cut off but the month I conceived I ovulated early (which never happens! typical!) Myself and DH were taking all the relevant supplements and we changed diet. CM PH was about 5.5 - 6 (low for me) Looking for some hope of having a girl after 3 boys, but would like honest opinions .... Thank you :-)

Baby BoyBaby BoyBaby Boy Stayed team green until just over 2 weeks to go .... it's a girl! Nov 2012

Joined 16-Feb-10

29-May-12 3:54 am
Also 12 days abstinence! Previous boys conceived after frequent BD!

Baby BoyBaby BoyBaby Boy Stayed team green until just over 2 weeks to go .... it's a girl! Nov 2012

always tired...never bore

Joined 10-Dec-06

Top Poster
2-Jun-12 12:25 pm

I conceived my dd on O day.  Like you, I ovulated early (was going for a cut-off).  We hadn't had that many days of abstinence, though.  However, you should know it is definitely possible to concive pink on O day!!!  Good luck!!!Good Luck CloverBaby Bear Girl

Baby Boy~Baby Boy~Baby Girl        ~BLESSED~

Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were big things.   -- Robert Brault

"We either make ourselves miserable,
  or we make ourselves strong. 
    The amount of work is the same."
                                        ~Carlos Castaneda

"The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you."

Joined 16-Feb-10

2-Jun-12 1:55 pm
Thank you for your reply mtgirl! Congrats on your little girl :)

Joined 28-May-10

Top Poster
2-Jun-12 4:00 pm
Yes,!!! like many other people with unsuccesful sways, but so glad i failed now!

Joined 16-Feb-10

7-Jun-12 3:13 am
Can anyone else give me some hope my sway had a chance? Thanks!

Joined 17-Aug-10

7-Jun-12 7:30 am

I did on "O" day - DD2.

My blue sway FAILED even with egg white and BSF before atttempt.

Stacey

Heartbroken2006,  Baby Bear Girl2008,  Heartbroken2010,  Heartbroken2011,  expecting Baby Bear GirlAug2012

Joined 27-Sep-12

27-Sep-12 8:18 pm
Just wondering if you've had your baby and if it was indeed a girl??  I'm in the same position right now and being hopeful it's a girl!
Baby Boy(2010)  Baby Boy(2011) and precious Baby Girl

Joined 16-Feb-10

28-Sep-12 3:15 am
StaceyQ:

I did on "O" day - DD2.

My blue sway FAILED even with egg white and BSF before atttempt.

Sorry your sway failed. I am going to try and not beat myself up over what may or may not have gone wrong in my sway attempt for pink. I think I will resign myself to thinking whatever will be will be, regardless of what we could have done differently. If you attempt again for blue ... good luck! After suffering a miscarriage before this last baby it has def helped me appreciate more than ever the gift of a healthy baby .... but if I do have a 4th boy I will feel sad to have never experienced having a daughter.

Joined 16-Feb-10

28-Sep-12 3:21 am
ewhile:
Just wondering if you've had your baby and if it was indeed a girl??  I'm in the same position right now and being hopeful it's a girl!
No not had baby yet ... beg Nov. After a late scan at 32 weeks to check the location of placenta and the sonographer referring to baby as 'he' 'him' & saying it has a 'handsome face' I am feeling even less hopeful for pink this time! Only a few more weeks to go tho and I am excited about meeting my new baby, girl or boy.. FX that you will have a girl this time!

Page: of 1