Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Just having a vent!

Joined 27-Sep-10

Top Poster
28-May-12 10:07 pm

Hi ladies. I have been stalking the boards like i normally do every day and i have not been posting to much, im feeling really frustrated about this whole swaying thing and i still havnt really even started!!!

I have 2 wonderful girls and would LOVE  boy. I have read as much as what will cram into my head at one time and im seriously going to explode with all information i have discovered!!

I am not planning on TTC until later on in the year but i have been following the diet, drinking tomato juice, lemon water and stevia =puke! i have eaten so much meat and potatos i have gained 3 kgs :0 , i just brought OV strips, i CANNOT for the life of me get my bloody ph to move and inch because i dont get much CM at all so i have been on the green tea as well which is horrible!! Bananas are just getting beyond a joke, no sweets, no chocolate, 1 coffee per day, no sugar, no milk yogurt or dairy in general, my period is so out of whack (sometimes 24 days, other times 33 days!)

I am going over seas in August and wanted to TTC in October but with all these chinese gender chats, biorhythems, moon phases, star sign phases, ions and WHAT EVER ELSE THE STUPID INTERNET WANTS TO THROW AT ME i keep changing the month because it all doesnt add up!!!!

And like i said ..... I HAVNT EVEN STARTED TO TTC YET!!! Just getting prepared!!!!

Then a co worker comes along.... 1st baby......oh im def going to have a boy.... no doubt about it..... POOF... She brings in her ultrasound pic and its a bloody BOY!

Just feeling like i am fighting a losing battle :(

VENT OVER LOL

Flower Baby Girl 09 Baby Girl 11 and finally.... a baby Baby Boy due 10th May 2013 Flower

Hugs Violet Owing all my blessings to the man upstairs Hugs Violet

Joined 21-Apr-10

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

29-May-12 1:23 am

You go, girl!!! Let it all out. Swaying is one of the hardest things that I have ever done and I'm not even pregnant yet.....but what I can say is that after a year on the diet and 3 MSU attempts under my belt with numerous trials to get it perfected....it does get easier and just becomes part of your life.

I take supps, drinks but I don't follow anything else, as personally the chinese charts are never right for me ( I have three children), never looked at star phases, etc.....

Remember too, that some people are looking at you with your beautiful girls and wishing they could have what you have.

As you know, swaying is not a guarantee of a boy anyway, but it may make your dream come true.

I wish you all the luck in the world Good Luck Clover

Baby Bear Girl #1 2006 & Baby Bear Girl #2 2007 Baby Bear Girl #3 2010 Heartbroken2012 and a  Baby Bear Boy born in May 2013. Thank you Ingender!!!!!!!!!!!

my sway link - http://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/t/255089.aspx

Joined 8-Apr-10

Top Poster
29-May-12 2:33 am
Mykiwibaby - it is stressful and frustrating! I know you want your sway to be perfect, but in reality that will be very hard to achieve. Things come up each month and throw my sway into disarray. This month DH decided to go out partying (involving food and alcohol) on my O day! We ended up DTD a lot earlier than I was comfortable with... But it was that or no attempt at all this month. I have been on the diet for 5 months and my Ph still goes up and down and I eat the same things every day. Last cycle I was so sure I was going to get pregnant and was so happy with my attempt - BFN. I am currently 9DPO and soo nervous about both scenarios: being pregnant this cycle with a so so attempt, OR, not being pregnant and having to do it all again next month. I would advise not to be on the diet and supps too early, it is too mentally and physically draining. And honest, it will affect your family also. Just go all out later in the year. Don't get to caught up in moon, biorythym, zodiac signs etc. It just gets way tough!! GL X

Update! Identical twin girls! Baby Bear Girl Baby Bear Girl

Our family: Baby Bear Boy 2008 Baby Bear Boy 2010 Baby Bear Girl Baby Bear Girl 2013

Joined 28-May-12

29-May-12 2:33 am
Hi there mykiwibaby, this is my first post here and I'm feeling the same but I'm wanting a little girl. I have two boys but am desperate for a little princess. I have been doing my head in trying to follow the girl diet and reading all this stuff about swaying. Grrr it's mega frustrating.

Joined 10-Jan-12

Top Poster
29-May-12 10:20 am
Hi mykiwibaby im ttc boy also and I just wanted to say that I agree with the other ladies in that is does get easier, u learn and u dont even realize how much gets stuck in your head. Then when it comes down to it I had a diary and calendar outlining what to do and when to do it. I also utilized my phone calendar and alarm to set reminders. I just had my first attempt and I managed to remember it all!!!...reading other attempts I wondered how on earth they managed to do it and I NEVER thought I could have done it but I did and so will you Happy all the best.

Baby Girl-April 2008 Baby Girl-August 2010 Baby Girl-March 2013

Joined 15-Nov-10

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

29-May-12 11:06 am

aw, I'm sorry hun! Big hugs and just breathe... It so frustrating.. my first two months swaying both ended in losses and I couldn't help but think that was why. In reality I know it wasn't but it was something to blame. What helped me to not be so overwhelmed was to really think about what I believed. I read a TON of sways in the attempts and outcomes board and looked at what most people have in common. I dont go by the chinese chart or biorhythms because I dont believe in them...I did check my bio's just too see but it did not hinder my sway, some ladies believe in them whole heartedly and that's ok.. But what was best for ME is what I went with. I do believe the moon effects us, because i belive in God and have a ton of faith and I know He created the Universe to do tremendous things.. I believe in Ions and polarity because I'm also very scientific and facts and research are there for that. Just try breaking things down by catagory, say diet and supps, then the more "universal" elements, and read sways and make a check off of what you see in common and what you truly believe in. THat way, when you make your attempt you will feel good about it ant not say, but the chinese chart said girl etc because you dont believe it anyway, or if you do then you can feel good about it being the "right" month for boy. either way I'm so sorry you are feeling frustrated and overwhelmed. BIG HUGS and we are all here if you need us!

"She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted her sails.." 1 Samuel 1:27

Baby Bear GirlAdysen 3-2007 Baby Bear GirlBaylor 7-2011 Baby Bear GirlHaidynn 1-2013

Joined 29-Nov-11

29-May-12 6:17 pm
This sounds like me! **mykiwibaby**-- babybluex and other ladies put it very well here already...so I won't be repeating that.im sure anyone who wants to sway and has read this initially has gone thru this like you.....reason I'm writing is to say that everythg about biorhythm etc does not affect everyone.if your other sway factors are alright...it should all work in your favour.i was hung up on these things and I've decided to ignore these and make my life easy...more importantly to keep trying month after month.finally it all boils down to how confidently you go about doing your sway...it will prepare you for the end result...if you know what I mean. Good luck to you and hope everything falls in place for you when you decide to ttc. Venting here is the best first step you've taken. Enjoy your August trip...don't put your life on hold. Xx

Baby Bear Girl2010 and ttc Baby Bear Boy 2012

We dont choose babies...they choose us!

Joined 14-Jul-07

Top Poster
30-May-12 7:31 pm

Hi Mykiwibaby,  I posted already, but those darn monkeys ate it up I guess...LOL I know how you feel.  This swaying process is so much harder than it looks.  I started this in November my first attempt was JanuaryGrouchy...needless to say i'm still here BFN  5 attempts later..Sad  My advice would be to do what feels right to you go with your gut and don't skip month's.... their is no perfect month, moon sign, or biorhythm because yes it may work for some but not for all. I wish you tons of Good Luck Clover and hope you get your lil' princeHappy Smile

Baby Bear Girl 00'Baby Bear Girl04'Baby Bear Girl06'Baby Bear Girl08'   & Baby Bear Boy 13' Thank You God!!  & Thank you Tamara & all the IG ladies for all your help!! Love Ya!  

My Sway http://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/t/251773.aspx

Joined 27-Sep-10

Top Poster
12-Jun-12 7:48 pm

Thanks for all the support ladies :)

Im just feeling really low at the moment and feel as if the boy dream of mine is so far away.

Im not sure if it is ever going to happen. I cant imagine anyone looking at my family and thinking gee i wish i had that! i imagine them looking at us with our two girls and thinking oh poor hubby, no sons!

Now i have to sit next to a girl at work who got her dream of having her little boy, and fake my smiles and happiness for her, when in actual fact i feel sick to my stomach everytime i look at her.

I am very luck i have 2 amazing children but the wanting or a boy never goes away, its on my mind when i wake up, and when i go to sleep at night. I pray that it does get better.

In the mean time, ill drink my lemon water with stevia, tomato EVERYTHING, pump my body full of meat and potatos, stay off the dairy and hope my dreams come true!

Flower Baby Girl 09 Baby Girl 11 and finally.... a baby Baby Boy due 10th May 2013 Flower

Hugs Violet Owing all my blessings to the man upstairs Hugs Violet

Joined 8-Apr-10

Top Poster
12-Jun-12 8:41 pm
Sorry you are feeling low Mykiwibaby. It's a hard road when you feel so defeated : ( You are not alone, there is a website full of us and more! To be honest, I look at families with girls longingly and think how lucky they are. I too hope that I can get over this all and move on. One last shot! All the best of luck, hang in there and don't be too hard on yourself XX

Update! Identical twin girls! Baby Bear Girl Baby Bear Girl

Our family: Baby Bear Boy 2008 Baby Bear Boy 2010 Baby Bear Girl Baby Bear Girl 2013

Page: of 1