Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Ok, is this possible........at all

Joined 14-Apr-12

Top Poster
26-May-12 1:55 pm
Hi there.....I just O'd on Monday morning of this past week. I had a positive OPK on Sunday early morning and I usually O within 24 hrs (I know this from previous 2 months of ultrasounds for IUI with sperm spinning that didn't get me pregnant though). Anyhow, we dtd on Friday evening once only for my sway and that was it. I was scared because I was suppose to get a pos OPK Friday and didn't than Sat came and didn't and finally Sunday early I did (could have in the middle of the night or early morning hours). I checked OPKs like 3 times a day for days so no surge at all until Sunday. So, today, which either is 5 days or 6 DPO I took a digital test (I know CRAZY, I didn't want to be tempted with the one test I had, so I used it to get rid of it) and of course it said NOT PREGNANT. But I immediately opened the test and this is what I saw!! OMG, could this be even possible or what!!!!
Mommy to 5 gorgeous BOYS after 5 boys........ITS A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Just my boys and me. ?

Joined 11-May-11

Top Poster
26-May-12 2:24 pm

Is that the digital test?    If so, they say NOT to look at the inner parts of them, because of the two lines... I am not positive.. but I am pretty sure I read that on POAS.com..  

Good Luck!!  Hope it's your BFP! 

DH Baby Boy 40  

ME Baby Girl 33,  married since 2002 Hearts

ColeBaby Bear Boy 2004     CaidenBaby Bear Boy 2006       KodyBaby Bear Boy 2011    JaceBaby Bear Boy 2012  My UNplanned home birth baby...  

"Boys are meant for kisses and hugs, For watching rainbows and catching bugs, For sharing all of your favorite things, For books to read and songs to sing.  Blue jeans and trucks, scrapes on his knees, Running in the Dirt, and being a tease. Making a face, and build and destroy. There's nothing like just being a BOY!" ????

Joined 21-May-12

26-May-12 2:38 pm

The digital readout had your results right. Digital test will show 2 lines for pos and negative results. peeonastick.com hasa great article on it.

Baby Girldd1Baby Girldd2Baby Girldd3

Hoping forBaby Boy sometime soon

Joined 14-Apr-12

Top Poster
26-May-12 2:53 pm
So what does that mean??? Does it mean its positive or negative?? Yikes!!
Mommy to 5 gorgeous BOYS after 5 boys........ITS A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Joined 17-Jan-11

Top Poster
26-May-12 3:27 pm
If the test said not pregnant you're most likely not pregnant. sorry. however you could do another test in about 3 days. if that one is still negative then you're probably not pregnant.
Proud mommy of 2 wonderful little boys! would love to add a girl to our family in the future. probably with girl-diet.

Joined 15-Nov-10

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

27-May-12 1:22 pm
Ponytails, there will always be a second line o the digital pregnancy tests. They function digferenty than the regular ones. Also that looks like a clearblue and they test positive at 50 not 25 like some other tests do. So could you be pregnant? Yes. But was your digital correct t? Yes. Try an FRER with fmu although 5-6 dpo is very early and if neg then try in 3 days. Good luck and let us know!
"I may be small but I matter. Teach me. Love me. Believe in me. Because with your guidance, one day, when I'm all grown up, I will be someone amazing"

Baby Bear GirlAdysen 3-2007 Baby Bear GirlBaylor 7-2011 Baby Bear GirlHaidynn 1-2013

Jen

Joined 26-Dec-10

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

27-May-12 3:19 pm
all digitals have 2 lines when you take them apart. its probably negative as it is really early anyway. wait a few days and get a pink line first response. good luck.

Baby Bear Girl01, Baby Bear Girl03, Baby Bear Girl05, Baby Bear Girl09, Baby Bear Girl10Heartbroken, Baby Bear Girl11, Baby Bear Girl11Heartbroken, Baby Bear Boy12, Baby Bear Girl13Heartbroken and another little on her way!

Joined 14-Apr-12

Top Poster
28-May-12 12:28 pm
Ok this is what I got this morning after an hour!! It came up right away but was very faint and skinny. Now look at it......do these tests do this when they sit if not pregnant?? I have never had a blue dye do this!! Its usually stark white!!!
Full-size image

Jen

Joined 26-Dec-10

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

28-May-12 1:14 pm
good luck, i never had much luck with blue dyes but i think as long as you read it in the appointed time they are suppose to be good. digitals won't give you a pos. result you are late or close to being late. how many dpo are you? maybe you should call and see about a blood count. anything over 5 and you are pregnant they say. my first one was 200. test again in a few days and see if it gets any darker.

Baby Bear Girl01, Baby Bear Girl03, Baby Bear Girl05, Baby Bear Girl09, Baby Bear Girl10Heartbroken, Baby Bear Girl11, Baby Bear Girl11Heartbroken, Baby Bear Boy12, Baby Bear Girl13Heartbroken and another little on her way!

Joined 27-May-12

Top Poster
29-May-12 12:11 am

ANY blue line however skinny and faint should be a positive test. You have to read it within the specific amount of time in the instructions, but you say the line was there right away, so that should be positive!

HeartbrokenBaby Bear Boylost baby  HeartbrokenBaby Bear Girllost baby  DS1  DS2   DS3   Heartbrokenectopic pregnancy June 2012

New baby due August 2013!

Joined 15-Nov-10

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

29-May-12 11:19 am

My experience with blue dye is not great.. If it truly came up right away I would say positive, if it was an hour I would say it's not. I would definatly go to your Dr. for blood work to put your mind at ease... Big FX for you though!!!!! Can't wait to see

"I may be small but I matter. Teach me. Love me. Believe in me. Because with your guidance, one day, when I'm all grown up, I will be someone amazing"

Baby Bear GirlAdysen 3-2007 Baby Bear GirlBaylor 7-2011 Baby Bear GirlHaidynn 1-2013

Jen

Joined 26-Dec-10

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

29-May-12 11:48 am
babybleux32:

My experience with blue dye is not great.. If it truly came up right away I would say positive, if it was an hour I would say it's not. I would definatly go to your Dr. for blood work to put your mind at ease... Big FX for you though!!!!! Can't wait to see

ohh you are pregnant!! omg congrats babybleux!!! i had no idea. i'll send you whatever i have left of dreamings blue dust i stole. i love that baby boy blue color. i was getting so sick of pepto pink. good luck and congrats to you and op, hopefully she gets her bfp!

Joined 14-Apr-12

Top Poster
29-May-12 7:56 pm
Yes, it was an hour!! And I am not pregnant...... :( I took a test later that day after reading about how this is so common with blue dyes. I ran out to buy a FRER and didn't use FMU but I did get a BFN. I am super bummed......I also fell off the diet wagon a little because I thought I could be pregnant. This sucks!!! I am 8dpo today. So mad that I took these tests! I should have been realistic and known that it was way too early for a BFP!! I am not gonna take another test till I am close to AF. Last night, I had the sharpest pains on the left side of me and then this morning cramping like crazy. Now, I have these sharp pains going thorough my boobs periodically the last 4 hours now. Its so weird! I feel like it means something......I just hope that its pregnancy....Gosh, I am so discouraged now. Thanks ladies for your honest answers!!

Jen

Joined 26-Dec-10

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

29-May-12 9:00 pm
sorry it was bfn but gosh 8dpo is sooo early, i never got one that early and this is my 10th pregnancy. 17dpo and i was carrying twins. and even then it so faint i thought i was imagining it. i had to make dh squint for me. good luck hun but you aren't out until af shows up.

Stacey

Joined 4-Apr-11

Top Poster
29-May-12 9:24 pm

Newbaby is right Ponytails..your not done with this cycle until AF comes to visit..I know how you feel though because Ive done that as well, its hard going through this sway stuff and not think about it all the time, especially when you know the exact days everything happens..Stay positive, even though I know it's hard..it's still early to test so give it a few days..but I really thought that was a positive when you posted it..

I havent had too much luck with the clearblue easy tests, pregnancy or Ovu.. and I had never heard of the line showing up inside the test..I guess I learn something everyday..all my tests for the last 2 ttc were purple dyes.

Baby Bear Boy'07Baby Bear Boy'10~Expecting Twins in April! 1Baby Bear Boy and 1Baby Bear Girl in there!!I Pray I make it full term!

Page: of 2