Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Red Cabbage Gender Test/ Results

Joined 23-Oct-07

Top Poster
26-May-12 7:48 am
Ok so I did the very sciencetific Red Cabbage Gender Test today and the color didn't change much. I hope I did it right? It's very dark purple. Which seems to be a girl result? Im going to try again tomorrow and see if I get the same thing since I still have the other 1/2 left.

I really think this baby a a boy and wants me to be surprised because dh and I were talking yesterday about not finding the gender out this time together (he didn't find out with #4). I have had girl results on everything i've tried so far. I highly doubt it's a girl. It's fun doing them though :)

Has any onene tried it? What were your results?

DS 10 ? DS 8 ? DD 7 ? DS 5 ? DS 3 C-Section #6 **IT'S A GIRL!!** Diagnosed with Placenta Previa & Percreta :( ~Chloe Paige~ born @ 32 weeks 10/29/12!!

Joined 6-Aug-11

21-Jul-12 12:16 am

hi there i did this test at about 13 weeks and it was the same as yours, dont know what we are having but i would be interested to know if anyone has done it and it was right for them

Joined 23-Oct-07

Top Poster
25-Jul-12 12:02 am
This and The Best Baby Gender Test were both right for me. Intelligender, baking soda test, and bleach test were wrong.
DS 10 ? DS 8 ? DD 7 ? DS 5 ? DS 3 C-Section #6 **IT'S A GIRL!!** Diagnosed with Placenta Previa & Percreta :( ~Chloe Paige~ born @ 32 weeks 10/29/12!!

Joined 28-Jun-12

25-Jul-12 5:41 am
Lovemykids, wow same for me! Cabbage right and bleach and baking soda very wrong! Interesting but fun!
Page: of 1