Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Best Baby Gender Test... WDYT? ~New Results~

Joined 23-Oct-07

Top Poster
25-May-12 10:30 am
I went a head and took it... WDYT? Looks girl to me. (im 10 weeks 2 days btw)

In light--

Boy side-

Girl side-

DS 10 ? DS 8 ? DD 7 ? DS 5 ? DS 3 C-Section #6 **IT'S A GIRL!!** Diagnosed with Placenta Previa & Percreta :( ~Chloe Paige~ born @ 32 weeks 10/29/12!!

Jackie

Joined 24-Apr-08

Top Poster
25-May-12 7:09 pm
Def looks girly!

Baby Boy Baby Boy Baby Boy Baby Boy

[url=http://lilypie.com][/url

Hugs VioletI am going to go confidently in the direction of my dreams. And I am going to Live the life I  have always imagined. -Jackie the (FORMER) SwayniacHugs Violet

Just my boys and me. ?

Joined 11-May-11

Top Poster
25-May-12 8:10 pm

Brat23:
Def looks girly!

Agree 

DH Baby Boy 40  

ME Baby Girl 33,  married since 2002 Hearts

ColeBaby Bear Boy 2004     CaidenBaby Bear Boy 2006       KodyBaby Bear Boy 2011    JaceBaby Bear Boy 2012  My UNplanned home birth baby...  

"Boys are meant for kisses and hugs, For watching rainbows and catching bugs, For sharing all of your favorite things, For books to read and songs to sing.  Blue jeans and trucks, scrapes on his knees, Running in the Dirt, and being a tease. Making a face, and build and destroy. There's nothing like just being a BOY!" ????

Joined 4-May-12

Top Poster
25-May-12 8:12 pm

OO my best baby gender just arrived in mail today, assuming love who will be home in a few hours and has been gone for a week doesnt attack me lol I plan on taking it in the morning hehe:D I hope my results are the same as yours!!!:D But either way if it says boy, and says boy still after a week, then I am going to just accept the fact that this has got to be a boy lol

Joined 1-Jul-09

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

25-May-12 8:30 pm

OOOH TOTALLY Baby Bear Girl!  I'm thinking from your boy/girl ratio that you are more than likely hoping to hear girl?  Have you done any Intelligenders this time around?  I remember you mentioning that it was right last time.  BBGT did correctly say girl for me during my last pregnacy and two Intelligender's were right too.

Hope you get your DG!

Baby Bear Girl 2008  Baby Bear Girl 2010    Finally a surprise Baby Bear Boy Due 11/22

Joined 1-Jul-09

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

25-May-12 8:33 pm

Oh Lilly, I hope you make a plan.  Get creative.  Bribe him.  Hit up Red Box and rent something nice and long that he likes that you would never give a chance otherwise, LOL.

Baby Bear Girl 2008  Baby Bear Girl 2010    Finally a surprise Baby Bear Boy Due 11/22

Joined 4-May-12

Top Poster
25-May-12 8:45 pm

well puppy, if he wants I cant really deny, one hes been gone for a week and two...it has been three weeks total now lol because were either both too tired or I just dont feel good lol...so now that i finally feel good....id feel guilty if i held off just cuz the test..but i hope hes too tired lmao

Joined 1-Jul-09

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

25-May-12 8:48 pm
Give 'em a coupon good for any postion at the crack of dawn, lol.  I'm such a horrible influence.

Joined 4-May-12

Top Poster
25-May-12 8:54 pm

i cant do that lol hel pick the position that hurts the most right now lol and then all he will hear is ow ow ow ow lmao...which seems to add fuel to his fire...he can be an ass lo..sorry if tmi lol...but its true...and slightly funny...even if it does hurt lol

Joined 1-Jul-09

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

25-May-12 9:15 pm
Awww.  That's not cool.  Oops we are probably making LoveMyKids email alert go crazy.  I'm sorry!  You can always hit me up on one of my threads.

Just my boys and me. ?

Joined 11-May-11

Top Poster
25-May-12 9:25 pm

PuppyDogTailDreams:
Give 'em a coupon good for any postion at the crack of dawn, lol.  I'm such a horrible influence.

Happy ROFL 

DH Baby Boy 40  

ME Baby Girl 33,  married since 2002 Hearts

ColeBaby Bear Boy 2004     CaidenBaby Bear Boy 2006       KodyBaby Bear Boy 2011    JaceBaby Bear Boy 2012  My UNplanned home birth baby...  

"Boys are meant for kisses and hugs, For watching rainbows and catching bugs, For sharing all of your favorite things, For books to read and songs to sing.  Blue jeans and trucks, scrapes on his knees, Running in the Dirt, and being a tease. Making a face, and build and destroy. There's nothing like just being a BOY!" ????

Joined 23-Oct-07

Top Poster
31-May-12 8:29 am
I took my other one today. A week later. Im just over 11 weeks. I got a greener result which says girl... I think for fun I might do another after 14 weeks when they say the result is over 99% right. I almost wish it would have gave me a boy result.

DS 10 ? DS 8 ? DD 7 ? DS 5 ? DS 3 C-Section #6 **IT'S A GIRL!!** Diagnosed with Placenta Previa & Percreta :( ~Chloe Paige~ born @ 32 weeks 10/29/12!!

Joined 1-Jul-09

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

31-May-12 11:33 am

Wow.  That couldn't be greener if Slimer himself climbed into the cup!  Congrats, I really hope that it works for you too.

Joined 23-Oct-07

Top Poster
31-May-12 1:55 pm
LOL I wish I could like your post. Funny. When will you be finding out gender? You can have ALLLL my blue dust!

Joined 4-May-12

Top Poster
31-May-12 2:01 pm

I wish mine was that clean...im still confused about the results of mine and man o man id love it if it turned out green like that  lol...that is definatly green!..maybe you can help me determine mine..i keep thinking boy but am unsure...its faded over the last week I have two more days and I am hoping mine gets super green within those two days but doubtful lol...but its an odd color...its like in between both..i can see orange and green when i look at it lol..it is actually even foggier looking now...il have to take pics again on sat morn and see..

Full-size image

Page: of 3