Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Decisions

Joined 27-Aug-09

29-May-12 12:05 pm

I always knew I wanted four and I've always felt there was someone missing, not until I fell pregnant this time did I feel complete and yet I still had that sickening uncertainty of falling pregnant again and changing the family dynamics.

I found going from 0 children to 1 very difficult, when I became pg with DS2 I worried how I would cope and how the 2 brothers would bond and regard each other. I had to seriously consider number 3, would I be ok with another boy? When I decided I would be and fell pg again I worried about how it would change the relationship my 2 boys had with each other. What about middle child syndrome? My boys got on so well together, what if I was upsetting that balance needlessly? I'm having those exact same thoughts this pregnancy too.

But I knew deep down there were four children supposed to be seated around my dinner table and I too want them to have each other, to have the support and love of a close, large family in a way I never did. I hope they will always love and support each other.

As for university, well I worked my way through it and I see nothing wrong with my children doing the same. I expect them all to go and although we will give what we can there isn't the expectation over here that parents will pay for everything.

Baby Bear Boy 2006 Baby Bear Boy 2007 Baby Bear Girl 2010 

No. 4 due Sept 2012! It's a Baby Bear Girl !!  Thank you IG!!