Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

The end is near!!!!

Blessed with 4 <3

Joined 21-Jan-10

Top Poster
23-May-12 8:00 pm

Our due date  thread is dead.  Wondering if there are any other mamas left out there who are due in June??  I am officially due June 8th, but I already have my csection scheduled for June 1st, which is 8 days away YIKES.  I'm ready BUT I'm not.  Ready to NOT be pregnant anymore, but NOT ready for an infant again.  My 2 year old is becoming so independent and ready for potty training and here we go again starting over.  Thank goodness my older 2 pretty much do for themselves, going to be a long summer with them and a new baby though. 

Well just wanted to see who was left and how everyone was doing??

Hearts 

Joined 7-Apr-10

24-May-12 12:40 pm

I am still here. I am due June 13th. Went for an ultrasound yesterday, baby is weighing in at 6lbs 13 oz... My first "big" baby. Hopefully this little guy or girl will want to come out sooner than later. I'm hoping one of the 1st days in June would be nice.

Good luck with your c-section

Just my boys and me. ?

Joined 11-May-11

Top Poster
24-May-12 12:50 pm

Wow.. I can't believe it's that time already!!  Surprise  

I know what you mean about starting over!!  My DS2 was 5 yrs old and had started school when I started over!  I had 4 months of freedom before Kody came.. haha     This one is starting to freak me out though.. It's been rough with my husband deployed and dealing with everything .. ie
: house, kids, yardwork, bills, etc.. all myself and then to top it all off.. I am gonna add a screaming newborn to all of this!!  OMG! Doh!

I can't wait to see pics of your baby when he gets here!!!   Congrats and I will be stalking for updates and pics!!  Hearts

DH Baby Boy 40  

ME Baby Girl 33,  married since 2002 Hearts

ColeBaby Bear Boy 2004     CaidenBaby Bear Boy 2006       KodyBaby Bear Boy 2011    JaceBaby Bear Boy 2012  My UNplanned home birth baby...  

"Boys are meant for kisses and hugs, For watching rainbows and catching bugs, For sharing all of your favorite things, For books to read and songs to sing.  Blue jeans and trucks, scrapes on his knees, Running in the Dirt, and being a tease. Making a face, and build and destroy. There's nothing like just being a BOY!" ????

Jen

Joined 26-Dec-10

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

24-May-12 2:18 pm
im joining you now. april was a no go and i get the feeling may will soon come and go and no baby for me, which i guess is a good thing. we'll see what june has to bring. 5cm 100% and i have 2mm of my cervix left. im in alot of pain but they keep stopping my labor, im so sick of all the medications, im getting loopy and crazy. but hey 34 weeks is pretty good considering all this started at 24 weeks.

Baby Bear Girl01, Baby Bear Girl03, Baby Bear Girl05, Baby Bear Girl09, Baby Bear Girl10Heartbroken, Baby Bear Girl11, Baby Bear Girl11Heartbroken, Baby Bear Boy12, Baby Bear Girl13Heartbroken and another little born sept 4th!!

Blessed with 4 <3

Joined 21-Jan-10

Top Poster
24-May-12 10:13 pm
Orangejuice:

I am still here. I am due June 13th. Went for an ultrasound yesterday, baby is weighing in at 6lbs 13 oz... My first "big" baby. Hopefully this little guy or girl will want to come out sooner than later. I'm hoping one of the 1st days in June would be nice.

Good luck with your c-section

Aww your first big baby....mine were all right under 8 lbs, I have a feeling this one is going to break the recod though. My dr did inform me that I have a lot of fluid this time, so hoping that explains all this weight I've gained this time lol. Well thanks & good luck to you as well :-)

Hearts 

Blessed with 4 <3

Joined 21-Jan-10

Top Poster
24-May-12 10:17 pm
DreamingofXX:

Wow.. I can't believe it's that time already!!  Surprise  

I know what you mean about starting over!!  My DS2 was 5 yrs old and had started school when I started over!  I had 4 months of freedom before Kody came.. haha     This one is starting to freak me out though.. It's been rough with my husband deployed and dealing with everything .. ie
: house, kids, yardwork, bills, etc.. all myself and then to top it all off.. I am gonna add a screaming newborn to all of this!!  OMG! Doh!

I can't wait to see pics of your baby when he gets here!!!   Congrats and I will be stalking for updates and pics!!  Hearts

You poor thing. I have so much respect for not only our men in uniform, but their wives. My hubby just got put on an evening shift for a few months and I'm going nuts, I can't imagine him being gone completely. Keep your head up though and he will be home before you know it b/c your pregnancy is flying by..to me anyways lol. I will update when this lil booger gets here for sure. 1 week left, yipee ;-)

Hearts 

Blessed with 4 <3

Joined 21-Jan-10

Top Poster
24-May-12 10:21 pm
newbaby2011"]im joining you now. april was a no go and i get the feeling may will soon come and go and no baby for me, which i guess is a good thing. we'll see what june has to bring. 5cm 100% and i have 2mm of my cervix left. im in alot of pain but they keep stopping my labor, im so sick of all the medications, im getting loopy and crazy. but hey 34 weeks is pretty good considering all this started at 24 weeks.[/quote][quote user="newbaby2011:
im joining you now. april was a no go and i get the feeling may will soon come and go and no baby for me, which i guess is a good thing. we'll see what june has to bring. 5cm 100% and i have 2mm of my cervix left. im in alot of pain but they keep stopping my labor, im so sick of all the medications, im getting loopy and crazy. but hey 34 weeks is pretty good considering all this started at 24 weeks.
I haven't commented much, but I've stalked your posts for awhile. Its amazing that you've been able to keep him a cooking this long (yay). I know your are done too...but he will be here before you know it. 34 weeks is way better then 24, good luck to you. Have they said how much longer they will 'stop' him from coming?

Hearts 

Joined 3-Apr-11

Top Poster
24-May-12 11:18 pm
Yes!! The end is near!! I'm due June 13th... But hoping to get things moving along next week at 38 weeks. Can't wait to meet this little one :) good luck ladies!!

Baby Boy (Ayden) May 22, 2010 Baby Girl (Ayvah) June 4, 2012 Thank you God for answering my prayers :) and a big thank you to everyone on IG for your advice and support throughout my ttc girl journey, best wishes to you all!

Jen

Joined 26-Dec-10

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

24-May-12 11:42 pm
1 more week. 35 weeks they won't stop me any longer but they won't help me either, which means they won't break my water or give me pitocin or anything like that i guess. just have to wait and see what happens i guess.

Baby Bear Girl01, Baby Bear Girl03, Baby Bear Girl05, Baby Bear Girl09, Baby Bear Girl10Heartbroken, Baby Bear Girl11, Baby Bear Girl11Heartbroken, Baby Bear Boy12, Baby Bear Girl13Heartbroken and another little born sept 4th!!

Joined 2-Dec-11

25-May-12 6:37 pm
Hi all, im due 8th june. 38 weeks today. Not long to go now. I'm looking forward to the arrival of my baby girl! Got round to packing my hospital bag today!

Joined 15-Jan-10

Top Poster
26-May-12 10:22 am

wow, that has gone fast! You will be meeting your little one so soon! How exciting. You're having another little boy right? I remember a long time ago you said they thought it was a boy but you hadn't had another ultrasound to confirm. How come you have to have a c-section?

Love my Hugs BearHugs BearHugs Bear dearly

Expecting baby #4 in October Hearts

Blessed with 4 <3

Joined 21-Jan-10

Top Poster
27-May-12 12:28 am

Well, my little guy couldn't wait any longer to meet us....we welcomed him into the world 5/26 at 5:23 am....he weighed 7lbs 10 oz, I didn't catch his length just yet..but he's pretty long and handsome :) 

He was born with an excess amount of fluid in his belly, so we got to spend about an hour or so with him and he was then transported to a nearby childrens hospital that has a NICU. He's having exploratory surgery at 7:30 a.m on 5/27 to try & see what the problem is and correct whatever it is. Please keep him in your prayers.

We don't have a name yet as that was our goal to agree on one this weekend, since we 'thought' we had a whole week until we met him. With that said we are going to let his older 2 brothers name him, with a name we approve of, of course LOL!

A lot of firsts this time around...he was technically 2 weeks early, and all of my other babies have went past their due date. My water has never broke on its own and it did this time at my sons baseball game at that!!  So yep he wanted to come into the world with a bang. Hearing "it's a boy" for the 4th time in the delivery room, wasn't what I was hoping for, but it just goes to show that praying for a healthy baby is really the bottom line. This lil' guy was meant to be apart of our family and God knew what he was doin when he blessed me with 4 sons :)

Hearts 

Just my boys and me. ?

Joined 11-May-11

Top Poster
27-May-12 12:43 am

Awwww... kansasgal!!!   He is BEAUTIFUL!!!   Wow. he def couldn't wait, huh?!?!   At your sons basesball game?  LOL   Never forget that one!!  

Poor thing..  I will keep you all in my prayers and I hope his surgery goes well with NO complications and I hope they find the reason behind the excess fluid.

Congrats on your son!  He is simply gorgeous!!  Happy Giggle

DH Baby Boy 40  

ME Baby Girl 33,  married since 2002 Hearts

ColeBaby Bear Boy 2004     CaidenBaby Bear Boy 2006       KodyBaby Bear Boy 2011    JaceBaby Bear Boy 2012  My UNplanned home birth baby...  

"Boys are meant for kisses and hugs, For watching rainbows and catching bugs, For sharing all of your favorite things, For books to read and songs to sing.  Blue jeans and trucks, scrapes on his knees, Running in the Dirt, and being a tease. Making a face, and build and destroy. There's nothing like just being a BOY!" ????

Joined 1-Dec-11

27-May-12 8:07 am

Congrats Kansasgal!  He is precious!  I will be praying for you guys. 

I am due on June 14 so I am 37 weeks right now.  Last week, I was 2cm dilated, but not thinned out at all.  My dd was one week overdue and induced due to no cervial progres.  I'm hoping this does not happen again, but a good possibility.  My babies like to keep on cookin'!  Like others, I am ready to not be pregnant and to meet our little guy.  However, my house is not ready and I'm not quite mentally ready for an infant yet.  I'm nervous about how I will handle a toddler and a newborn.  It is something I've always wanted though and I feel so blessed.

We can't wait to meet our precious Nicholaus Christian (whom we will call Christian).

Good luck everybody!  The end is near!!!

Baby Bear Girl born May 2009         Baby Bear Boy due June 2012

Jen

Joined 26-Dec-10

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

27-May-12 12:03 pm

congrats kansasgal, he's hust beautiful. i bet your son feels proud he decided to arrive at his baseball game! i hope everything goes well at his surgery. prayers for you and your family.

p.s. send us labor dust!

Page: of 4