Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Live in UK .... thinking of PGD in US for blue

Joined 17-May-12

21-May-12 5:11 am

Hello there all,

After reading many posts here I believe US has best technology and success rates.

After looking at websites of RFC and HRC, I cannot get latest success rates i.e. RFC has only till 2009 and I think HRC has until 2010. People here, can you shed some light to convince myself what I believe is true i.e. US is better equipped to do PGD and guide me to latest success rates please.

Thanks,

Joined 2-Mar-11

Top Poster
21-May-12 7:18 am
I dont agree that the technology in the US is better.......I know many girls (from genderdreaming) who went to the USA several times to dr Potter and didn't came back pregnant (even girls who has proven to be very fertile) I know many girls who went to Genesis in South Cyprus and came back pregnant. I know girls who went to both clinics and ended up pregnant with help from dr Savvas from the Genesis. It's what you like and what you prefer. Dr Potter offers GSN I don't think Savvas has that he does 5 probe. On the other hand Savvas does have spermsort so the chance on a no transfer is very slim. Savvas is cheaper so you can have more tries and it is less far. Good luck!

Joined 17-May-12

21-May-12 9:51 am

Thanks Lisvna. Yes, I've seen many threads of successes in Genesis too. Sorry should have mentioned that too in my earlier mail. Do we have any success rate stats available for Genesis in the same way HRC and RFC comes up with.

Anything you hear about RFC at all about Dr. Lin ...... there are some old threads, but not anything new. Is RFC functional?

Joined 2-Mar-11

Top Poster
21-May-12 12:28 pm
I have really no idea......have you been at the other forum (genderdreaming) too? There are many experienced women with the us. It's a very active board.
Page: of 1