Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Baby boy or girl? 12 week potty shot please guess :):)

Joined 18-May-12

20-May-12 1:45 am

Hi everyone,

I am expecting my first baby and have never been so excited in my life. The love you feel for your baby immediately is amazing. I went in for my 12 week scan at 12 weeks 1 day and the ultrasound tech said she was almost certain I was having a boy but my doctor said no he felt it was too early to tell bc they are so similar that early. I also work at a children's and women's hospital and have asked a few residents who have said they would wait to tell. I am going to upload the pic and any guesses would be so appreciated. I know we have some expert guessers and some techs on here :) Thank you so much everyone and congrats to all of the pregnant mommies :)

Full-size image

#5 coming July 2015 ?

Joined 11-May-11

Top Poster
20-May-12 8:54 pm

12 weeks is too early!  Congrats on your first baby though! 

Hearts

ColeBaby Bear Boy 2004     CaidenBaby Bear Boy 2006       KodyBaby Bear Boy 2011    JaceBaby Bear Boy 2012  My UNplanned home birth baby... ♥ #5 due July 27, 2015  

"Boys are meant for kisses and hugs, For watching rainbows and catching
bugs, For sharing all of your favorite things, For books to read and
songs to sing.  Blue jeans and trucks, scrapes on his knees, Running in the Dirt, and being a tease. Making a face, and build and destroy. There's nothing like just being a BOY!" ????

Joined 18-May-12

20-May-12 11:53 pm

Thank you so much :) I am getting more and more excited the further along I get because it feels more real. I find out for sure what I am having in a week but have been driving myself crazy ever since the ultrasound tech ever mentioned it lol. I almost wish she would have never said anything. I thought that it would be too early also but I keep hearing of all of these people say they found out around 12 and 13 weeks so who knows I guess it is always a 50/50 guess but is fun to here guesses.

Page: of 1