Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Gender update.Three white dots in a perfectly formed triangle?? UPDATED WITH two different 13 WEEK n

Noonoo's Mummy

Joined 3-May-12

16-May-12 9:44 am
To cut a long story short. I desperately wanted a boy, mainly for cultural reasons (I'm from an Asian background so constantly get it in the neck for not having a boy). I used to get really down with the pressure of having a boy but deep down inside I had a strong feeling that I was carrying another girl. Anyway, i gave birth on the 20th......and it's a GIRL and I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her. I know I didn't get my boy but i do have another wonderful angel in my life. She's healthy and happy and that's all that matters...and I've fulfilled by dear husbands dream of having two daughters! I've already had a few comments from the community such as 'oh the third will defo be a boy' and the best yet...'maybe God just isn't on your side', but I couldn't care less about such small minded people. My little darling is currently curled up next to me and I wouldn't change her for the world.

Lena

Joined 15-Jun-07

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

16-May-12 10:00 am

Are you sure you don't want to post your nub shots?  It sounds like you may have seen a cross section of the lower spine at you 20 week scan--it will image as 3 circles/ovals in a triangle shape.

Noonoo's Mummy

Joined 3-May-12

16-May-12 1:12 pm
Oh, that sounds interesting. Should have thought about the possibility that the dots could be something else before obsessing again. I'll try to upload the photo I have.

Noonoo's Mummy

Joined 3-May-12

16-May-12 2:20 pm

I hope this image downloaded. It's not as clear as the original, although I'm wondering whether the nub is the long thing on the left that looks as though it has two dots, or lumps either side of it. The scan was taken at 13 weeks.

I don't have a pic of the 20 week scan, bar one that shows a super cute looking  baby.

Full-size image

Lena

Joined 15-Jun-07

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

16-May-12 2:26 pm

I think you are safely team green as I don't see a nub.

Joined 16-Jul-08

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

16-May-12 2:31 pm

I don't see a clear nub either. Sounds like either gender as just as likely, since a lot of things can image like what you describe seeing at your anatomy scan.

Happy Sunshine  2003   Happy Sunshine  2006   Happy Sunshine  2009

Three times lucky ... and we're done. Hearts

Noonoo's Mummy

Joined 3-May-12

16-May-12 2:31 pm

Whoop whoop. My husband will be pleased! Happy  LOL

Noonoo's Mummy

Joined 3-May-12

16-May-12 3:21 pm

I've got another - very clear pic. Which I've been struggling to upload. Hopefully it works now as this is the one that's making me think it's 101% girl. I'm not sure if the curve in the spine helps though. Fingers crossed it uploads as to me this pic just screams pink.

Full-size image

Noonoo's Mummy

Joined 3-May-12

17-May-12 5:30 pm

*Bumping* for any more guesses based on the second pic that I've finally managed to upload.

Joined 1-May-12

17-May-12 5:40 pm
I would lean girl but only slightly as the nub is hard to make out clearly in the most recent pic.  I do hope you get your little boy!!

Joined 16-Jan-09

Top Poster
17-May-12 5:40 pm
I don't see a nub in any of the pics.

Noonoo's Mummy

Joined 3-May-12

17-May-12 6:01 pm

Thanks for looking, ladies. It's really interesting that no one has seen a definate nub - which just proves how amateur I am. I've probably been nub-sessing over a thigh bone!

Lena

Joined 15-Jun-07

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

17-May-12 8:17 pm

I don't see a nub in the newest pic either. 

Joined 13-Mar-12

17-May-12 10:52 pm
Sorry I don't see a nub in either pic.
Baby Bear Boy 11/26/09 ~~ Baby Bear Girl due 09/23/12

Noonoo's Mummy

Joined 3-May-12

18-May-12 4:51 am
Bumping for any more guesses. Although.......I'm quite liking the whole team green thing!

Page: of 2