Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

TTC baby boy - Preparation Plan!

Joined 3-May-12

7-May-12 3:11 pm
Hi ladies,  Me and DH are planning to sway for a lil boy soon. The expected BD date is July 23Pray Here is our preparation plan! We both: 
  • Drink 2lt of water with lots of fresh squeezed organic lemon juice.
  • Drink green tea with pure Stevia. (He also has a cup of caffeine everyday)
  • Eat 10-15 almonds every morning. (I put them in water the night before, to get them more alkalinizing)
  • Eat various nuts to increase energy.
  • Put lots Himalayan Pink Salt on everything! (TG we don’t have high blood pressure problems!)
  • Steam cook as much as we can with organic vegetables on Tamara’s baby boy diet. (Potatoes, celery, Amsterdam carrots etc.)
 I also eat 5 dried figs, 5 dry apricots,  5 dates, 1 spoon of flax seed and 1 banana with cereal every day. I also cut back on dairy as much as I can.. no milk, cheese, yogurt! For my cereal (limit 1 bowl a day), I choose from chocolate soy milk, rice milk or almond milk.   Supplements: For me:
  • Prenatals
  • Potassium pills (99mg) – once a day
  • Vitamin E  (400iu) – once a day
  • Folic acid (1000mg) – twice a day
  • Fish oil (1000mg) – once a day
  • L’arginine (500mg) – once a day
  • Maca Concentrate  with Korean ginseng (1000mg) – one a day
  • 1 organic Brazilian nut per day (very cautious about this!)
  • Will also start taking false unicorn soon.
 For DH:
  • Zinc (50mg) – once a day
  • Swiss Naturals B6-B12-Folic Acid (1000mg) – once a day
  • Fish oil (1000mg) – once a day
  • Maca Concentrate with Korean ginseng (1000mg) – one a day
  • Vitamin E  (400iu) – once a day
  • L’arginine (500mg) – once a day
  • He also takes some CoQ-10 and ginseng in small amounts with his multivitamin.
 A few more things about our preparation process.. 
  • I bought a 2nd hand CBFM on craigslist and will use it..(No matter how expensive the test sticks are!)
  • Spent 8 hrs every day on IG! (Took me a while to get used to the abbreviations!Happy Giggle)
  • Printed out Tamara’s Baby Boy Diet and read trillion times, almost memorized it! Geeked
  • I got “Taking Charge of Your Fertility” book!
  • I got PH test sticks for testing urine and saliva PH. (Current urine PH level 7 for both me and DH!) ( I also checked my DH’s sperm and it was around 9-9.5 PH;)

When the time comes, we will use the egg whites, bsd/bsf and positive ion charges and do all the other necessary things!Happy Smile

Things that  freaks me out: 
  1. I don’t eat meat and DH doesn’t eat tomatoes! (I replace meat with soy products and give DH tomato pills (contains lycopene). But I’m not sure if it’s against baby boy diet rules though)
  2. New moon around estimated BD date (I prefer not to believe in moon calendar though)
  3. Chinese calendar (It seems like it’s all pink to me!)
  4. Messing up my cycles because of these supplements ..
I try not to skip anything. So if you ladies have any comments/additions, I’d love to hear them.
 Lots of baby dust to you all!Heart Marmara  

Joined 29-Apr-12

9-May-12 4:38 am

Lots of baby boy dust! Sounds like a great plan! Good luck! Baby Bear Boy

Joined 3-May-12

9-May-12 1:50 pm
Thank you Lillemo.Happy 

A friend of mine had a boy and she desperately wanted a girl as the second one. And she gave birth to a baby girl last year.  Don’t know much about her diet but I know she was very strict about her BBT checked every morningHappy

I wish you a healthy baby girl too..Baby Bear Girl

Joined 3-May-12

9-May-12 1:50 pm
Thank you Lillemo.Happy 

A friend of mine had a boy and she desperately wanted a girl as the second one. And she gave birth to a baby girl last year.  Don’t know much about her diet but I know she was very strict about her BBT checked every morningHappy

I wish you a healthy baby girl too..Baby Bear Girl

Joined 29-Apr-12

9-May-12 3:21 pm

Thank you! All my baby boy dust I will send your way! Love Ya!

Joined 14-Feb-11

18-May-12 7:30 pm

I agree, it sounds like a good plan!

DH and I are planning to start TTC this July too...very excited and nervous that it's almost time!

Good luck!!

Baby Girl 2008 Baby Girl 2010....coming soon Baby Girl July 2013

Joined 3-May-12

20-May-12 2:43 am
VetsWifey, good luck to you too. It makes me nervous too. Sometimes I'm happy that we're swaying, sometimes I really wish I didn't have a gender preference and didn't have to go through all this.. I've decided to postpone our attempt to August. I believe the longer I watch my cycles and stick to the diet the better it is. I also asked DH to get a semen analysis done..and TG he agreed! I wanna know if he has good swimmers..Then we can work on making the fast boy spermies even faster! :)

Joined 14-Feb-11

21-May-12 2:28 am

I know what you mean, it's so overwhelming and stressful sometimes being on this diet and having to keep track of so many different things, I wish it were easier. But, if in the end we are blessed with that healthy baby boy we've been praying for, then it would all have been worth it! Happy Smile And, even if it's not a boy, at least in the end I'd know that I tried everything in my power and we were just meant to be blessed with girls Happy

GL with the test! I went to my OBGYN last week to make sure everything was in tip-top shape and we had the green light from her to start trying in July. The way I see it, the more prepared we are for this, the better this will go Happy Wink

Baby Girl 2008 Baby Girl 2010....coming soon Baby Girl July 2013

Joined 18-Aug-13

31-Oct-13 3:17 am
It must be good that ideas like this must bring awareness to everyone, and if possible have it printed on visible paper or in posters so every one can see it. At http://www.digiteksf.com/digital-printing/, we always promote that when it comes to first aide and safety precaution alert or warning messages, it must be visible to everyone concern.
Page: of 1