Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

belly picture post ;) (show us your belly's and tell us what you're having, if you know)

Joined 2-Jan-12

Top Poster
5-May-12 2:55 pm
** if you don't know then we can guess :)

Here is my 23.5wk baby bump with my Baby Girl (taken today) - definitely not "high" like the OWT's claim, she spends the majority of her time using my bladder as a punching bag/trampoline.

excuse the mess, my DH likes to drop his crap on the floor after work and leave it there - we're also not planning on using that baby bouncer in the corner which is why he just threw his jacket on it lol, i have a brand new one still in the box and that particular one in the photo is going to the dump.
Full-size image
Baby Boy (8) Jayden Joseph 2004 & Baby Girl Willow Rose Catherine due Aug 29th 2012!!!!

Joined 21-May-11

8-May-12 2:25 pm

Aww, cute belly! We didn't find out gender this time around :) This picture was from 30 weeks... I'm almost 37 right now 

Full-size image

Heart Mommy to her 3 little bears... Baby Bear Boy J (06),  Baby Bear Boy C (09) and Baby Bear Boy A (12) Heart

Joined 21-May-11

8-May-12 2:26 pm

Here is a side profile at 36 weeks

Full-size image

Heart Mommy to her 3 little bears... Baby Bear Boy J (06),  Baby Bear Boy C (09) and Baby Bear Boy A (12) Heart

Joined 2-Jan-12

Top Poster
8-May-12 2:56 pm
i think that belly looks girly, is it different than when you had your sons?
Baby Boy (8) Jayden Joseph 2004 & Baby Girl Willow Rose Catherine due Aug 29th 2012!!!!

Joined 9-Dec-08

Top Poster
8-May-12 3:01 pm
Cute bellies ladies! SSW your stomach is quite big for 23 weeks but you look really good! it does look like a girl belly.

DS- Trevor 11/24/05

DD - Kathryn 5/7/2010 at 37+5 weeks!

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Joined 21-May-11

8-May-12 3:01 pm

Truthfully, i don't know! I did a belly comparison photo (see below). But I can't tell a huge difference between them, they all look a tad different to me? This one seems like I gained the weight a lot differently this time, but then again my body the 3rd time around has just changed so much since the first and second. 

Full-size image

Blessed with 4 <3

Joined 21-Jan-10

Top Poster
8-May-12 3:26 pm

CUTE bellies ladies  :)

Here's mine at 24 weeks....

Hearts 

Blessed with 4 <3

Joined 21-Jan-10

Top Poster
8-May-12 3:33 pm

This one is from 31 weeks....but I think this picture actually makes me look smaller then I am ;)

I am slacking, I need to get a few more belly photos before the end, which is June 1st!!  I will be 36 weeks on Friday-YESS ;)

Full-size image

Hearts 

Joined 11-Jan-12

Top Poster
8-May-12 3:43 pm
here's my 35 week prego shot, with my 4th Baby Bear Girl
Full-size image

Baby Bear Girl 6 Baby Bear Girl 4 Baby Bear Girl 2 Baby Bear Girl 1

Hugs VioletLove My Girl'sHugs Violet

Joined 2-Jan-12

Top Poster
9-May-12 3:07 pm
Serenity:
Cute bellies ladies! SSW your stomach is quite big for 23 weeks but you look really good! it does look like a girl belly.
yes i know lol, I have been told by quite a few ppl that I look like im pretty much ready to pop and then they are SHOCKED when I tell them I still have 3 1/2 more months. I got the results of my anomaly scan today and she's measuring almost a full week bigger than my first estimated due date though, and since I have NO idea when I actually got pregnant I could actually be a week further along than I think I am. Either way I have managed to only gain 12lbs now at 24 weeks, so I am doing pretty good in comparison to my pregnancy with my son - I went from 125 to 190 with him!!

Joined 11-Jan-12

Top Poster
9-May-12 3:15 pm
lol, i add about 55lbs from this baby! all you ladies look great! i hope sum more mommy's post there baby bellys, i love this post!

#5 coming July 2015 ?

Joined 11-May-11

Top Poster
9-May-12 3:51 pm

Oh my Goodness!  All you ladies look so cute!  I love pregnant bellies.. I can't wait for mine to get big enough to take a belly pic like this and post it!  Stick out tongue

I am showing but not enough to have a "pregnant" belly.. Lol   I can tell but someone who doesn't know I am pregnant AGAIN, they would probably think this is still left over belly from last baby!  HAHA!

Hearts

ColeBaby Bear Boy 2004     CaidenBaby Bear Boy 2006       KodyBaby Bear Boy 2011    JaceBaby Bear Boy 2012  My UNplanned home birth baby... ♥ #5 due July 27, 2015  

"Boys are meant for kisses and hugs, For watching rainbows and catching
bugs, For sharing all of your favorite things, For books to read and
songs to sing.  Blue jeans and trucks, scrapes on his knees, Running in the Dirt, and being a tease. Making a face, and build and destroy. There's nothing like just being a BOY!" ????

Joined 11-Jan-12

Top Poster
9-May-12 4:13 pm
DreamingofXX:

Oh my Goodness!  All you ladies look so cute!  I love pregnant bellies.. I can't wait for mine to get big enough to take a belly pic like this and post it!  Stick out tongue

I am showing but not enough to have a "pregnant" belly.. Lol   I can tell but someone who doesn't know I am pregnant AGAIN, they would probably think this is still left over belly from last baby!  HAHA!

haha right! you dont have a shot from when you were prego with one of your son's?

#5 coming July 2015 ?

Joined 11-May-11

Top Poster
9-May-12 4:53 pm

19 wks with DS3  Happy Smile

Full-size image
 Hearts

ColeBaby Bear Boy 2004     CaidenBaby Bear Boy 2006       KodyBaby Bear Boy 2011    JaceBaby Bear Boy 2012  My UNplanned home birth baby... ♥ #5 due July 27, 2015  

songs to sing.  Blue jeans and trucks, scrapes on his knees, Running in the Dirt, and being a tease. Making a face, and build and destroy. There's nothing like just being a BOY!" ????

#5 coming July 2015 ?

Joined 11-May-11

Top Poster
9-May-12 4:55 pm

Yup!  I have lots with DS3!!  

30 wks ..

Full-size image
 Hearts

Page: of 5