Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

In the 2WW!

Joined 31-Mar-11

5-May-12 9:38 am
Hey girls!! I am FINALLY in the 2WW!! 3 DPO! Pink dust my way please!! Anyone joining me?!

Joined 8-Apr-10

Top Poster
5-May-12 2:20 pm
Well done Ruffles! I am only CD 7, and don't O until around CD 20 (!) Hopefully join in a couple of weeks... And you will know if you have been successful!! GL X

Update! Identical twin girls! Baby Bear Girl Baby Bear Girl

Our family: Baby Bear Boy 2008 Baby Bear Boy 2010 Baby Bear Girl Baby Bear Girl 2013

Joined 31-Mar-11

5-May-12 6:37 pm
Very exciting!!!!

Joined 19-Jul-10

Top Poster
6-May-12 2:04 am
Im just entering the tww. I think I ovulated yesterday or today.... Last month LP was only 11 days so I guess we will see what happens this cycle. I bd twice first time after a 4week abstinence (dh is 34 so doubt that bd had any viable sperm) the day of first positive opk & then the next day when opk was VERY positive. Might bd dance tonight just incase?? Good luck Ruffles & Maple. Fingers crossed for you both xxx

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Pregnant with number 2 due December 7th, 2014.
Possibly our second little Prince Praying for a term baby

Joined 8-Apr-10

Top Poster
6-May-12 3:46 am
PrincessPleaseButHappyWithPrince:
Im just entering the tww. I think I ovulated yesterday or today.... Last month LP was only 11 days so I guess we will see what happens this cycle. I bd twice first time after a 4week abstinence (dh is 34 so doubt that bd had any viable sperm) the day of first positive opk & then the next day when opk was VERY positive. Might bd dance tonight just incase?? Good luck Ruffles & Maple. Fingers crossed for you both xxx
Princess - Exciting! I don't think you need to BD again, but if your in the mood however... Ha ha. I really hope it's your month, I have fingers crossed for you! XX

Our family: Baby Bear Boy 2008 Baby Bear Boy 2010 Baby Bear Girl Baby Bear Girl 2013

Joined 19-Jul-10

Top Poster
6-May-12 3:53 am
Maple29"][quote user="PrincessPleaseButHappyWithPrince:
Im just entering the tww. I think I ovulated yesterday or today.... Last month LP was only 11 days so I guess we will see what happens this cycle. I bd twice first time after a 4week abstinence (dh is 34 so doubt that bd had any viable sperm) the day of first positive opk & then the next day when opk was VERY positive. Might bd dance tonight just incase?? Good luck Ruffles & Maple. Fingers crossed for you both xxx[/quote] Princess - Exciting! I don't think you need to BD again, but if your in the mood however... Ha ha. I really hope it's your month, I have fingers crossed for you! XX
Thanks Maple. I could really do with some good.news but trying not to get my hopes up. I really hope all of us get BFP this cycle that would be fantastic xxx

Joined 31-Mar-11

6-May-12 4:56 am
I hope so too!!

Joined 28-Oct-11

6-May-12 7:10 am
Ooooooh how exciting! It must feel so surreal after all that planning and swaying...! I will have my fingers crossed for all of you. I am on CD12 and usually dont ovulate til around CD19, although I have been taking heaps of vitex lately to try and move my O a couple of days forward (as I always O under a boy moon and am trying to move it to a girly one...). Anyway, we will be making our first attempt this month if I do manage to get my pink moon, so I might be joining you too. Started to get watery CM today, and I usually O 4 days after that, so we will see...! An exciting time for all, xx

Baby Bear Boy 2009 + Baby Bear Boy 2010 + ttc a Baby Bear Girl in 2012

Joined 8-Apr-10

Top Poster
11-May-12 3:26 am
How are you ladies in the 2WW? Probably too soon for an update from you, hope your coping well. Fingers crossed for you!! XX

Joined 19-Jul-10

Top Poster
11-May-12 3:53 am
I'm 5dpo...trying REALLY hard not to over analyse things would only just be coming up to implantation if we were lucky enough to catch the egg. My little boy has a cold which he has pissed into me. I seem to always pick up colds around my tww. I wonder if it's a coincidence or because your immune system dips during that time...does anyone know if thats the case during the tww? Not too much longer till you O Maple. How are you getting on with the diet etc? Ruffles, you must be close to testing...are you 10dpo? How exciting xxx

Joined 31-Mar-11

11-May-12 9:18 am
Hi Princess, I have been battling a cold myself! Maybe it's a good sign :) ha! I will be 10dpo tomorrow! I am not going to test then because the chance of getting a wrong reading is still too great. I will wait until the end of the week although it's killing me and I may cave sooner!

Joined 15-Nov-10

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

11-May-12 11:01 am

My little boy has a cold which he has pissed into me.

I'm sorry your little boy is sick, and I know you means passed, but can I tell you how hard I laughed out loud at work?! LOL I needed that today, thank you!! Hope you both feel better, I'm just getting over a sinus infection myself!

I'll join the TWW with you guys! I'll take everyone's blue dust and you can have my pink! I'm only a day or so DPO I think, can't wait to see BFP's!!!

"Bless this child O' Lord I pray, love her through all night and day"
1 Samuel 1:27

Baby Bear GirlAdysen 3-2007 Baby Bear GirlBaylor 7-2011 Baby Bear GirlHaidynn 1-2013

Joined 8-Apr-10

Top Poster
11-May-12 1:52 pm
I'm 5dpo...trying REALLY hard not to over analyse things would only just be coming up to implantation if we were lucky enough to catch the egg. My little boy has a cold which he has pissed into me. I seem to always pick up colds around my tww. I wonder if it's a coincidence or because your immune system dips during that time...does anyone know if thats the case during the tww? Not too much longer till you O Maple. How are you getting on with the diet etc? Ruffles, you must be close to testing...are you 10dpo? How exciting xxx
Lol Princess - im with Babybleux, I enjoyed your typo! Yeah 5DPO is tough! Hard not to think about it every moment of the day huh.. Get busy, hopefully time moves quickly.. Not sure about the immune system dip? My youngest and I have both been sick also. The diet is going ok... This wkend I am taking my Mother out for High Tea - eek! Cakes and sandwiches.. And friends have invited me to a wine & food evening... Not sure if I should go or make up an excuse.. Life just keeps getting in the way!! Most likely O next wkend. So I still have a while to go : ) X

Joined 8-Apr-10

Top Poster
11-May-12 1:53 pm
RufflesandBows:
Hi Princess, I have been battling a cold myself! Maybe it's a good sign :) ha! I will be 10dpo tomorrow! I am not going to test then because the chance of getting a wrong reading is still too great. I will wait until the end of the week although it's killing me and I may cave sooner!
Ooh yay, nearly there! Good luck X

Joined 15-Nov-10

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

11-May-12 2:06 pm
RufflesandBows:
So looking forward to seeing your BFP news!!! I'm with you on not testing. I tested at 7dpo last month and while I got my BFP it ended as chemical and I feel like I could have skipped the heartache had I not tested so soon i would have never known and just would have assumed I didn't get pg. Definatly waiting until the day of my missed period!
"Bless this child O' Lord I pray, love her through all night and day"
1 Samuel 1:27

Baby Bear GirlAdysen 3-2007 Baby Bear GirlBaylor 7-2011 Baby Bear GirlHaidynn 1-2013
Page: of 55