Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Question for Tamara re:timing

Joined 23-Apr-12

Top Poster
3-May-12 9:10 am
Do you think it is possible to conceive a girl if you follow all sway factors, 12 day abstain, and TBM on day of O or just before O, but use douche, replens etc to keep EWCM and PH down? The reason I ask is because it's becoming increasingly more important to me to get pg this summer. (first or second month of TTC) I'm affraid that with cut off or 0+12 it make take a long time to get pg. Thanks in advance for advise!
3 boys would love a girl!

Joined 4-Feb-10

Top Poster
3-May-12 3:59 pm

It sure is.Timing is the least important factor and there's lots of successful sways posted where they've entirely disregaded timing.

Baby Girl (2010)... Baby Girl #2 Due July 3, 2013

Joined 23-Apr-12

Top Poster
3-May-12 5:42 pm
krystal251:

It sure is.Timing is the least important factor and there's lots of successful sways posted where they've entirely disregaded timing.

thank you! A fellow Canadian! I'm about 2 hrs from Toronto. I'm still so unsure of my plan in regards to timing....I know one thing for sure...I need to keep my husbands sperm count low. Question: How do I get the little pics to show up for a signature? I'd done the "select tags" thing but nothing ever shows up?

Joined 10-Mar-12

3-May-12 5:50 pm
Hi! I have a question regarding timing, but not as in O+12 or Cut off... but more regarding the timing in terms of the age of the mother... I have been looking a lot through succesful/ unsuccesful girl sways and it appears that most successes come from mothers who ttc at an even numbered age (26,28,30 etc) where as mothers who had failed sways, ttc at an odd numbered age like 25, 27, 29 etc.. I am worried that my sway won't work, as I am 29 right now and I am planning to start TTC on July or August this year... Do you think the age is an important factor, or just a matter of luck... I am so nervous about TTC and every day I research something new, I feel so overwhelmed.. please let me know your thoughts on this "age issue'. I really would not like to wait until I become 30 to TTC just because more girls are conceived at an even numbered age.. but I don't want my sway to fail, because of age... This is all so confusing!!! Thanks for your help in advance... xo, PetiteFille
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, The courage to change the things I can, And the wisdom to know the difference. Link to my FAILED girl sway: http://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/p/257118/2400655.aspx#2400655

Joined 23-Apr-12

Top Poster
3-May-12 7:30 pm
PetiteFille:
Hi! I have a question regarding timing, but not as in O+12 or Cut off... but more regarding the timing in terms of the age of the mother... I have been looking a lot through succesful/ unsuccesful girl sways and it appears that most successes come from mothers who ttc at an even numbered age (26,28,30 etc) where as mothers who had failed sways, ttc at an odd numbered age like 25, 27, 29 etc.. I am worried that my sway won't work, as I am 29 right now and I am planning to start TTC on July or August this year... Do you think the age is an important factor, or just a matter of luck... I am so nervous about TTC and every day I research something new, I feel so overwhelmed.. please let me know your thoughts on this "age issue'. I really would not like to wait until I become 30 to TTC just because more girls are conceived at an even numbered age.. but I don't want my sway to fail, because of age... This is all so confusing!!! Thanks for your help in advance... xo, PetiteFille
Petite Fille, I haven't heard anything about age. I'm not sure. Makes me nervous as well though as I will also be 29 when ttc a girl this july and august. I am also overwhelmed with the whole sway thing. I sure hope it all pays off and I can hear those words "It's a girl!" this is our last baby. we have two sons.

Joined 4-Feb-10

Top Poster
3-May-12 9:09 pm

LTB-JAY - So cool. I'm actually in Aurora (just north of Toronto) but no one knows where that is LOL (maybe you do!!). Certainly keeping sperm count low is important. Good luck! Are you talking about the pic in the sidebar (go to my profile/avatar and upload your own pic) or the signature (go to my profile/signature and do your thing in the box below)???

PetiteFille - I personally don't believe that, I conceived my DD when I was 27 and I wasn't swaying or anything. I say if the other sway factors are in play, that's more important. Good luck :)

Stacey

Joined 4-Apr-11

Top Poster
3-May-12 9:20 pm
Ive never heard of the age thing, I was 22 when I conceived my 1st son, and 25 with DS #2, so I dont know how much that plays into it.. I too have been going back and forth on timing, I have the diet,supps,ions,moon phase,ph figured out, but the timing has confused me, Its hard to pinoint the exact time of O, and charting did not work for me on eithe rof my boys ttc,, so Im not charting this time just doing OPK's... Ive heard alot of success's with ttc girl with the abstining 12-14days, 3 day cut off, and O+12, hopefully someone can explain the cut offs better to me?

Baby Bear Boy'07Baby Bear Boy'10~Expecting Twins in April! 1Baby Bear Boy and 1Baby Bear Girl in there!!I Pray I make it full term!

Joined 5-Jun-11

Top Poster
4-May-12 7:03 am

in regards to my sway, I did 6 sway factors and timing wasnt something I focused on. although I didnt DTD on ovulation I didnt do frequent release or long abstinence and still got my desired gender.

I believe Diet and Ph are the most important factors but if you can include timing in your sway this may up your chances as well!

Baby Bear Girl2008,   Baby Bear Boy 2010 , Baby Bear Girl 2012 - Swayed with Girl Diet

My beautiful family is complete! Hearts

Joined 23-Apr-12

Top Poster
4-May-12 8:12 am
HONEYROSE:

in regards to my sway, I did 6 sway factors and timing wasnt something I focused on. although I didnt DTD on ovulation I didnt do frequent release or long abstinence and still got my desired gender.

I believe Diet and Ph are the most important factors but if you can include timing in your sway this may up your chances as well!

thanks HoneyRose! You must not have long now! Best of luck with a quick and safe delivery! I so hope that we can conceive quickly. How long did it take for you? For our first two sons we didn't know anything about swaying, but I had used evening primrose to improve EWCM (boy) and we did FR BD to get pg quickly. It happened the second month both times. I swear though, I felt pg the first month for 1st and 2nd but then Af showed. They say that 1/3 eggs aren't good so maybe I was pg and that was natures way of expelling the eggs that wouldnt proceed to full term. Anyway, I hope I can stick it out with this sway even if it takes a few months!

Joined 23-Apr-12

Top Poster
4-May-12 8:17 am
Krystal251- I've never been to Aurora but for sure have heard of it! I'll try and see if I can get the image thing sorted out!

Joined 10-Mar-12

4-May-12 3:28 pm
Thank you for your answers!! I conceived DS when I was 27, so hopefully age really has nothing to do with this, LOL, since now Im 29 (odd number again). I have another question, it is regarding the supps, how do you know if they are making you more acidic, since we have to take so many different supps, how donyou know which ones are working and which ones are not? Also, how are you measuring your cm, with strips or digital tster? About the timing question, I just read that it is better to pinpoint your Ov by using clearblue digital test, younhave to test every 4 hours, once you get a positive, younwait aprox 36 hrs to DTD, this works only for o+12. Once you get your positive ov, don't test again. If you do o+12 your DH has to abstain for at least 7 days, or do FR everyday. It cant be with 2-6 days semen as it sways blue. If you want to do the 3 day cutoff you dont need an OPK, you better be super regular and rely only on your past cycles, and the signs you see in your body in your present cycle. Look for the post by Bequita on this topic, she seems to be an expert in timing and it is very helpful! Thanks gals! Xo, OHH! And i also plan to ttc in july august this year!!! Thats so cool you will also br trying then!
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, The courage to change the things I can, And the wisdom to know the difference. Link to my FAILED girl sway: http://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/p/257118/2400655.aspx#2400655

Joined 10-Mar-12

4-May-12 3:36 pm
Also, I read a post by Tamara somewhere, that said that the most difficult part in swaying was to change the body's chemistry... That makes me REALLY nervous, hope with the diet and supps i can accomplish that! Any other ideas?

Joined 4-Feb-10

Top Poster
4-May-12 8:45 pm

You have to test your cm with strips or a digital tester to know what's working and what isn't. I found that some of the supplements raised my ph.

Yes, it's best to use the digi smileys since they are the most accurate. But temping is also important too. Here's what I found that really simplifies O+12... 

The exact timing of 0+12 is way easier than trying to find O.  12 hours after you O your cervix will go from soft to hard and your cm from ew to creamy or from creamy to dry.  If you can't find this you need to track your temps for 3 cycles to see when you O after a +opk (your temp goes up the morning after O.  Then do your attempt the night before your temp spike.

Here's a bit about temping...

The temperature rise definitely happens AFTER ovulation, not before. It's also unlikely that ovulation in the middle of the night would result in your progesterone kicking in so fast as to raise your temperature within the few hours before you take your temp.

Joined 10-Mar-12

5-May-12 9:19 am
Krystal, thanks for your answer and helpful info!!! I have tried to check my pH with strips, but I have too little cm, and when I do get a little more, it seems like it is not reading it, i"m super confused about the ph readings, I will have to look for a digital reader, maybe I will check online, and hopefully that will work to check my CM pH... I tried with urine, and before I started doing any dietary changes it was about 9!! Super alkaline!! I checked today after having changed my diet slightly with aspartame (equal), CL, milk and yogurt, for over a month and it is 6.25, incredible difference! But I don't know if that is a fair representation of what my CM pH would be. I have read that one can use a diva cup to collect a sample if you have little CM, but I don't know what that is, and they don't sell it my country. How long were you taking each supplement before you found out they raised your pH? Which supplements raised it? I am planning on taking calcium, mag, cranberry, acidophilus, Vit C and saw palmetto.. I just haven't started them with any of them. Thanks so much for your help! xo

Most postinest poster

Joined 9-Jan-06

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

5-May-12 4:45 pm

LTB-JAY:
Do you think it is possible to conceive a girl if you follow all sway factors, 12 day abstain, and TBM on day of O or just before O, but use douche, replens etc to keep EWCM and PH down? The reason I ask is because it's becoming increasingly more important to me to get pg this summer. (first or second month of TTC) I'm affraid that with cut off or 0+12 it make take a long time to get pg. Thanks in advance for advise!

I do not think anyone ttc a girl should be on o day unless there body chemistry has shifted in o+12 zone

ddddds
My IG Blog.................... 7 Sway Factors: Diet, pH, Minerals, Hormones,
Swaying E-book .............................Ions, Supplements and Timing
...........................................................They are all linked together
Other diets:

Page: of 2