Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

It's indeed a boy! - Intelligender - I know the cool kids don't do it anymore, but posting my result

Joined 1-Jul-09

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

1-May-12 11:31 am

Okay, we all know the drill...use a cattle prod to keep DH off you for 48 hours so you can pee in a magic cup that confirms or dashes your dreams.  I find the results pretty obvious, but it's always good to hear other opinions.  This is at 10 weeks.

Baby Bear Girl 2008  Baby Bear Girl 2010    Finally a surprise Baby Bear Boy Due 11/22

Joined 1-Jul-09

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

1-May-12 11:34 am

Full-size image

Baby Bear Girl 2008  Baby Bear Girl 2010    Finally a surprise Baby Bear Boy Due 11/22

Joined 1-Jul-09

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

1-May-12 11:37 am

This is what my test looked like when I was 10 weeks with DD2.  I considered it a girl result because even though it was greenish, it was very light.

Full-size image

Joined 3-Dec-11

2-May-12 1:20 pm

looks like a boy to me.

R u going for a gender scan?

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Joined 1-Jul-09

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

3-May-12 6:57 pm

Thank you Babyson.  I'm 10 weeks right now and expect to be getting a gender scan at about 17 weeks.  Although during my last pregnancy, I called up an ultrasound tech school and was able to get a sneak peak and gender determination for free at 15 weeks.  I'll be trying that one again too.

Have a great day

Joined 23-Oct-07

Top Poster
4-May-12 2:28 pm
Looks boy!
DS 10 ? DS 8 ? DD 7 ? DS 5 ? DS 3 C-Section #6 **IT'S A GIRL!!** Diagnosed with Placenta Previa & Percreta :( ~Chloe Paige~ born @ 32 weeks 10/29/12!!

Joined 4-May-12

Top Poster
14-May-12 4:39 pm

where can i get one of those, how much is it, and how accurate is it???? because I am going nuts not knowing for sure lol

Joined 1-Jul-09

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

14-May-12 7:22 pm

Hi Lilly,

Here's the manufactures site that lists the retailers.

http://www.intelligender.com/gender-prediction-test-retailers.html

Drugstore.com has them right now for $25 and free ship

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=219808&catid=101413&aid=338666&aparam=219808

I have real mixed feelings on their accuracies.  Their site boasts two independent studies that found like 90% accuracy, but I've ran into many women in different forums that had inaccurate results as well many that had correct results.  There are a lot more false boy positives than girl positives, but if a woman has PCOS, other hormone issues, takes progesterone or has intercourse 48 hours prior it is likely to give a false boy reading.  Personally, I took two Intelligender tests during my last pregnancy that correctly indicated girl.  I also took a Best Baby Gender Test last time and it also told me girl.  You can grab one of those for only $10 right now off their website.  Just go to free trial.  http://bestbabygender.com/  The test that I don't trust at all is Gender Maker.  I haven't tried it, but it's obvious that they bought and paid for their reviews on Amazon.  Plus, I find it very suspicious that you can do it at just 6 weeks.  So, I decided not try it.

Good Luck Lilly!  Please post your results if you decide to take any tests.  I love seeing them.

Joined 4-May-12

Top Poster
14-May-12 7:52 pm

Thank you so much for that information, I am definatly going to look into that. I do not know if I will be getting another ultrasound and my last one left me so seriously confused as they said they see both parts and are very unsure of what it was plus it had a foot covering the area and that the part they thought boy could of been hand or cord so idk...Anyways it is driving me nuts and my last pregnancy i left a surprise, well gma knew but we didnt and idk if could do it again lol I wen totally crazy not knowing lol so will prob def do one these as long as love says its ok lol, but it cheaper than a private ultrasound...and of course Ill post results if I do it:D Thank you again I am so excited now!

Joined 1-Jul-09

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

14-May-12 8:12 pm

Awww, what a let down to be sent home from your big ultrasound without a pink or blue:-(  I wanted a sneak peak before my big ultrasound last time around and decided to call up sonography schools in my area.  The first one I called contacted jumped at the opportunity.  Sure, I was a guinea pig for one student, but then the teacher jumped on and let me know that I was having a girl.  You might want to give it a try.  I went to Pima Medical Institute.  You could try this school finder: http://www.hackcollege.com/school-finder/schools/illinois/sonography/

Joined 4-May-12

Top Poster
14-May-12 8:12 pm

Well to let you know I couldnt help it and love said was ok so I ordered the ten dollar one free shipping. We figure even if get another us done I can use it to compare:D. I am very excited should be here in few days:D yay:D Is the one from free trial just as accurate as the 19.99 one??? I really hope so, I am so excited now:D

Joined 4-May-12

Top Poster
14-May-12 8:20 pm

also what is pcos...i have ovarian cysts but they do not see any right now and I never seem to have them when I have been pregnant. Anyways the dr's have not told me anything about this and I have had three ultrasounds done,so I would assume this would be somethng I would know about..at least I hope so seeing as I just bought one of these tests and am hoping I do not have this so the test does not get confused...Sorry lol I just want to make sure, thank you.

Joined 4-May-12

Top Poster
14-May-12 8:25 pm

I saw that you mentioned that, and yes it was especially since at first I was very upset might be a boy, but I am slowly getting over that and now its just the curiosity killing me lol but yes was a major dissapointment... plus the tech was horrible...she was rude to me from the moment she saw me and then she said 16 weeks was too early to tell sex and I begged her and the baby was being naughty and sleeping with its foot covering its parts and she only looked for quick sec and said i see both but id say boy but im not sure and that was it...so ya... Anyways I saw that you mentioned doing one at a school and i stated calln all schools near me got call more tomorrow lol I dont mind bein a guinea pig they have to learn somehow and I love seeing little baby even if not sure what it is yet lol... 

Joined 1-Jul-09

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

14-May-12 8:26 pm

I haven't heard as much about Best Baby Gender Test as I have about Intelligender.  But, the directions are virtually identical and they are both color changing urine tests.  They both worked for me last time.  I would have bought another BBGT this time with it being so cheap right now, but I had an extra Intelligender lying around from when the company sent me out two.

Good Luck Clover   Can't wait to see pics.

Joined 4-May-12

Top Poster
14-May-12 8:29 pm

well i hope it works lol:D by the way im new to this stuff and i tried to do my signature and it wouldnt show the pics of blue or pink like yours..

Page: of 2