Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

ColdWater, CC, nicolerh- threewillys- boy #4?? 16 week scan TODAY!

Joined 15-Jan-10

Top Poster
30-Apr-12 12:01 pm
I had a scan in my doctors office a couple weeks ago I was 14 weeks, but baby was measuring 14w5d. My doctor took a quick "just for fun" peek at the baby and said he might lean toward boy on baby's gender, but said it's really early. Here is the photo I got. TBH, I'm not sure what I'm looking at. This is a potty shot, but there's just so much going on that I can't make out what is what. Please help! Update- 16 week scan today. Just bumping for a couple more guesses!
Full-size image

Love my Hugs BearHugs BearHugs Bear dearly

Expecting baby #4 in October Hearts

Joined 15-Jan-10

Top Poster
30-Apr-12 12:03 pm
Here's the same photo, but with a second arrow added to it. Hoping you guys can explain what all this is. It's a tricky one! (At least for me. :)) TIA
Full-size image

Time to move on from my D

Joined 11-May-11

Top Poster
30-Apr-12 12:44 pm

Hmmm..  I don't know what the big arrow is pointing to in the first pic, but that doesn't look like gender.. 

and the second pic I clearly see three lines!  hope that's your girl!  Happy  LOL 

I see the lines on the top pic too.. 

DH Baby Boy 40  

ME Baby Girl 33,  married since 2002 Hearts

ColeBaby Bear Boy 2004     CaidenBaby Bear Boy 2006       KodyBaby Bear Boy 2011    JaceBaby Bear Boy 2012  My UNplanned home birth baby...  

"Boys are meant for kisses and hugs, For watching rainbows and catching bugs, For sharing all of your favorite things, For books to read and songs to sing.  Blue jeans and trucks, scrapes on his knees, Running in the Dirt, and being a tease. Making a face, and build and destroy. There's nothing like just being a BOY!" ????

Joined 15-Jan-10

Top Poster
30-Apr-12 1:13 pm
I see the 3 lines very clearly too, but I'm not sure it's a girl. My doctor placed the arrow (top pic) at what he thought might be a penis. Which I can see how he might think that... I've no clue what is going on in this pic!

Joined 15-Jan-10

Top Poster
30-Apr-12 3:29 pm
bump

Joined 4-Feb-10

Top Poster
30-Apr-12 3:38 pm

DreamingofXX:

Hmmm..  I don't know what the big arrow is pointing to in the first pic, but that doesn't look like gender.. 

and the second pic I clearly see three lines!  hope that's your girl!  Happy  LOL 

I see the lines on the top pic too.. 

Agree 

Baby Girl (2010)... Baby Girl #2 Due July 3, 2013

Joined 15-Jan-10

Top Poster
30-Apr-12 4:05 pm
thanks krystal. So you think girl?

Joined 23-Apr-12

30-Apr-12 4:14 pm

HMM I see the 3 white lines in the top pic and bottom.. That other part where arrow is could that be babies leg?? Bit confusing but if I am looking correct I guess thats a girl.

Joined 15-Jan-10

Top Poster
30-Apr-12 4:28 pm
H_R_R2008:

HMM I see the 3 white lines in the top pic and bottom.. That other part where arrow is could that be babies leg?? Bit confusing but if I am looking correct I guess thats a girl.

I have no idea what the solid white arrow is pointing to. I clearly see 3 lines, but I don't know if 14w-14w5d is too early for lines that clear anyway?? Thanks for your guess.

Joined 23-Apr-12

30-Apr-12 4:32 pm

TBH I am not sure if it is too early but it does look like a girl potty shot i think.

Could you please have a look at my ultasound shot??

Joined 15-Jan-10

Top Poster
30-Apr-12 4:32 pm
Just found this post and the baby's potty shot (first pic) looks quite a bit like mine as far as other things seen in the pic.. the baby on the thread has obvious boy parts though. Also taken at nearly the same GA (gestation) as mine. http://www.ingender.com/cs/forums/p/244792/2281276.aspx

Joined 23-Apr-12

30-Apr-12 4:37 pm

Well that is a BOY! Does not look like your pics but I am not a Tech!

Joined 15-Jan-10

Top Poster
30-Apr-12 4:50 pm
H_R_R2008:

Well that is a BOY! Does not look like your pics but I am not a Tech!

I just meant the bright white circle thing (which I think is the butt) behind the gender. I have the same bright white circle thing behind the 3 lines..

Joined 15-Jan-10

Top Poster
30-Apr-12 5:26 pm
bump

Joined 15-Jan-10

Top Poster
30-Apr-12 6:01 pm
bump... techs PLEASE! :)