Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

TTC Boy in May

Ness

Joined 20-Aug-11

Top Poster
29-Apr-12 6:23 pm
Just thought I would move on to the next month, hopefully May will be a bit luckier :)

My daughters are my world

Joined 14-Feb-11

29-Apr-12 7:19 pm

Hi there, just wanted to wish you (and anyone else swaying next month) good luck! I'm looking to begin our boy sway in July, can't wait to join you all  Happy

Baby Girl 2008 Baby Girl 2010....coming soon Baby Girl July 2013

Ness

Joined 20-Aug-11

Top Poster
29-Apr-12 7:35 pm
thanks Vets, why July?? if you dont mine me asking Happy

Joined 15-Nov-10

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

29-Apr-12 7:59 pm
H4H- sorry AF came!! I agree seriously hoping May is our month! If I O on time I will get an end of January baby if I have delayed O due to delayed cycle I will be due Feb 2!! And I have a nephew born Feb 3 so I think it's a boy time! Lol are you going to change anything in your sway this time? The only thing I will change is taking fish oil and fertile cm. Still going to do bsf despite the bad burn I got but this time I'll 1) use a little less new frequently and 2) "open" up a little so I don't touch as much skin. sorry tmi! I mean I did get pregnant last time just wasnt sticky. :(
"Bless this child O' Lord I pray, love her through all night and day"
1 Samuel 1:27

Baby Bear GirlAdysen 3-2007 Baby Bear GirlBaylor 7-2011 Baby Bear GirlHaidynn 1-2013

Joined 15-Nov-10

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

29-Apr-12 8:01 pm
Ngscoura80- good luck on your attempt!!! I have read b6 can lengthen your cycle as well as epo. Maybe you can try those? Also on FAQ there is some on either TTC girl or the TTC boy one (sorry can't remember right now) that has some that may delay o or lengthen it. Either way good luck!!!!

Baby Bear GirlAdysen 3-2007 Baby Bear GirlBaylor 7-2011 Baby Bear GirlHaidynn 1-2013

Joined 15-Nov-10

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

29-Apr-12 8:02 pm
Vetswifey- good luck on your attempt!!!! Hope you get your blue BFP in July! March babies are so sweet!! ;)

Ness

Joined 20-Aug-11

Top Poster
29-Apr-12 8:11 pm
All good bleu, definately hoping may will be a good blue month for us all. Happy thinking my sway this time I might add in a bs element just dont know how I will do that yet. not to keen on the bsf and not keen on the douche either. I have heard that it can be absorbed by the skin so will look into that more. other than that not really going to change anything else. haha on the due date mine is from the 2nd to the 5th of Feb depending on O Happy Giggle

Joined 14-Feb-11

29-Apr-12 10:06 pm

Hoping4Hubby - I'd love to try sooner but I don't think I'm as ready as I can be to try swaying again just yet. I've been following the boy diet for a while now but I hadn't been as strict on it as I'd like, so I started changing that a few weeks ago. Hopefully by July everything aligns just right and we're able to give it a go then Pray

Babybleux - thank you Happy

Baby Girl 2008 Baby Girl 2010....coming soon Baby Girl July 2013

Joined 15-Nov-10

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

29-Apr-12 10:18 pm
You're welcome! We are both in Texas!! Luckily for us the ions arent too strong with weather due to it being like summer most of the year! What all do you plan on for supplements? I'm doing almost all of them but this cycle I will add fertile cm and fish oil. Ivr had two chemical's in a row and just want my BFP!!

Ness

Joined 20-Aug-11

Top Poster
29-Apr-12 10:28 pm

oh ok, yeah the diet is so hard, good luck for july. hopefully it will be aquick journey for you vets Happy

Bleu I hope third time is the charm for a sticky pregnancy for you, I have had a chemical and they are very heart breaking so I feel for you Happy

Joined 8-Aug-11

30-Apr-12 4:25 am

So have been reading up on Alfalfa as I'm on CD12 and still on low on CBFM which is unusual normally on high by CD10. Anyway this supplement can also lengthen your cycle as it contains fake estrogen, so it may not be the EPO. Not sure what to do??? maybe I should just go with it and see what happens, not happy about having longer cycles tho. Also my temps have been really eratic but also alot lower than they normally are, I've had my lowest temp ever today since TTC 7 mths ago which is a good thing.

I must spend a fortune of on supplements then giving up on them - probably could have had a nice wknd break somewhere with the money I've spent Happy LMAO

Baby Girl 2004 Baby Girl 2006 Baby Girl 2009

MMC 12/2011 Heartbroken

Happy Celebrate Baby No. 4 due 25/08/13

Joined 7-Mar-10

Top Poster
30-Apr-12 7:40 am

good luck everyone in May!! i hope you all conceive blue february babies!! and between diet and attempt, in 4 days, if you have time, you will be able to guess on my nub and check if my sway has worked! i am very excited either way! cant wait to see little bun who must look like a person now!

my beautiful DDs Baby Girl 2009  Baby Girl 2010 Heartbroken gone December 2011

Baby Boy born 2012! believe strongly that Biorhythm & Moon gender & Praying got me my son My boy sway http://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/t/243561.aspx

Joined 14-Jul-07

Top Poster
30-Apr-12 9:00 am

bambino:

good luck everyone in May!! i hope you all conceive blue february babies!! and between diet and attempt, in 4 days, if you have time, you will be able to guess on my nub and check if my sway has worked! i am very excited either way! cant wait to see little bun who must look like a person now!

So excited for you BambinoHappy Smile 

Baby Bear Girl 00'Baby Bear Girl04'Baby Bear Girl06'Baby Bear Girl08'   & Baby Bear Boy 13' Thank You God!!  & Thank you Tamara & all the IG ladies for all your help!! Love Ya!  

My Sway http://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/t/251773.aspx

Joined 12-Feb-12

30-Apr-12 10:25 am

Hello everyone! I am new to this site but have been swaying for blue since January now. I have been taking so many herbal supplements and vitamins (almost too many to keep up with) and have noticed changes in my cycle. I have no more PMS symptoms (sore breast during 2ww.)  I also feel like my ovulation has been delayed. going by the opk's that have managed to come up positive, I ovulate on cd 12, and I always have 26/27 day cycles.I had an HSG on March 22, and also started taking EPO, Green tea, Vitamin E, Fish oil, False unicorn around that time. I just started tracking my BBT, and according to that, I ovulated on cd17 ?!?!  I'm starting to feel discouraged as if I don't even know when i'm ovulating now.  Before when I had sore breasts right after O, at least I knew what was going on. I also used to have ovulation cramps, and they're gone too! Anyone have some insite?

'00Baby Bear Girl Expecting Baby Bear Boy in January '13

I love my half dozen!!:)

Joined 2-Aug-10

Top Poster
30-Apr-12 10:32 am
Hello everyone! I found out about swaying from this site and was a lurker never really posted. But i want to say good luck to everyone and i hope u get ur BOY!!!!

Mommy to 5 Beautiful Daughters who are Baby Bear Girl13, Baby Bear Girl10,Baby Bear Girl5, Baby Bear Girl4, Baby Bear Girl3! Became a mommy to my one and only SON on August 30, 2012!! ;)

Page: of 37